It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movies and Messages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Just a question really. If we've been given subliminal messages in movies (maybe) and these movies all run in chronological order (maybe) then where are we now?
In Terminator you seen the 9/11 on the bridge. (coincidence? maybe)
My point is i was thinking about Fight Club and the ending, where all the banks are destroyed and the records wiped, when it got me thinking is that what's next in line? All the records get wiped in an attack? False flag? Might get the U.S out a hole?
Dunno, just a thought.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Actually that end scene from fight club and ed Norton stating its a reset has stuck in my head for years.
Fast forward...9/11..
Not so much towers 1&2...but 7. Not only rumored to have financial records of the billions that went missing at the last hours per the DOD. but what about future stock. Or bad past gambles. Or good gambles.
The phrase to big to fall or prosecute has been thrown around a lot in recent times..
I kind of see where you are going with this...
Leave it to Holly..Bally..Bangcock wood to clue us in I guess.
Let's see where this thread leads..

Edit: that end scene always felt like a J P MORGAN CHASE...BANK THING..don't know why.
edit on 15-1-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

We'll see.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

EA006
reply to post by EA006

We'll see.

A reply to your own thread...lol..all right we will see...I think its a good question...I will flag... I feel it needs looked at!

top topics

join