It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allen West: Obama 'abjectly despises' whites

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I don't know if Obama hates whites. Or if he hates Christians. Or if he hates any particular race or religion. As most of you know he is cousin to Dick Cheney, George Bush and Brad Pitt, (Google it if you don't know and enjoy that rabbit hole) while his wife has white folk in her lineage as well and as mentioned by another poster most of his cabinet is white. So the hating whites thing is a bit of a stretch for me personally. I am more inclined to believe that he hates freedom for the peasant class. (That would be you and me.) Another poster mentioned this and I agree. Its amazing that the average citizen can't see that there are so many things wrong with this guy on every level. From the most astonishingly amateur attempt of forgery ever (the "Birth Certificate") to him saying how good he is at killing people, this guy is a train wreck. He is built on and around words. That's it. Words. He speaks well. (And there I give him some credit, he's not a bad orator.) But he is just a pile of words. Empty ones at that. He said he'd have the most transparent administration in history and its the exact opposite. The Soviet Iron Curtain has nothing on the Obama administration. He speaks against war and said he'd bring the troops home, but just sent more and more. The list goes on, but one thing, one word actually, sticks out in my mind and just never sat right with me. The one word is...

You

In his speech at the 2010 White House Correspondents' Dinner, he said "I've got two words for you...Predator Drones. YOU will never see it coming." There were a few laughs and applause before he said, "You think I'm joking?" Now I know he was speaking to the fact that the Jonas Brothers were in attendance and his daughters were fans and he didn't want the boys to get any "Ideas", but the way he said it and how deadpan it was didn't at all seem like he was kidding. Fathers joke about going to any length to protect their daughters, I get that, I'm a dad. But most fathers will say it with a smile or even a laugh, perhaps a stern but somewhat joking scowl on their face but not this guy. It didn't seem to me like he was talking to the Jonas Brothers at all. It had the feeling that he was talking to us. The peasants that aren't in his family of rulers, lords, actors and who knows what else. You will never see it coming. You think I'm Joking? Not a hint of fatherly protection in his voice or mannerism in my opinion. He just seemed so void of emotion when he said it, yet he seemed dead serious. Looking back on it and how many times since that day we have used Predator drones to kill people it will always be one of his creepiest moments in my mind. No matter if you are black, white or brown YOU will never see it coming.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

JohnnySasaki

buster2010
Yes he has a book coming out so what better way to sell it than to tell whites that Obama hates you because you are white. Just like how Obama hates his mother because she's white. Just think about it Obama looks into the mirror every morning and thinks I hate half of me. And somebody should point out to West that when you are talking to white America and you refer to them as "you people" that can be viewed as racist.

Exactly. Obama, being half white, must really "abjectly despise" half of himself, lol.
edit on 15-1-2014 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

Ok, so what many aren't willing to admit is that when Obama sided himself with Trayvon Martin he was not siding with any part of 'white'. When he sympathized with the black professor who was being questioned by the police, he identified to his black self. He did not sympathize with the knock out game white victims. He acknowledges his white ancestors but does not embrace both races equally. As a man who could help lessen the racial divide, he has only increased it.
edit on 17-1-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Now i know that not even you can buy into the dipsh*tty concept you have put forth here.

So the question is are you extremely ignorant or do you really believebeing bi racial means you cannot relate more with one part of your background while having prejudices towards the other?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The irony here is that many participants in this discussion are apparently completely blind to their own innate racism. As the saying goes “suck it up buttercup” … because we’re all a little racist, or more precisely, we’re all xenophobic. The tendency is quite probably hard-coded in our DNA. (Reading University Study) Xenophobia points to the natural human characteristic to hate or fear or discriminate against those that are seen as not a part of our socio-cultural group. (UN study) Multiple studies have demonstrated time and time again that xenophobia and racism/sexism—special cases of xenophobia—are as common in modern cultures as are the “stock characters” of violent or lazy racial typology, flighty women or male homosexuals, and forgetful or careless older people for a few examples. (Georgia Tech study)

In the last 50 years or so, there has been a shock to the cultural system that prevailed in the US for the previous 175 years, to wit, the dominance and hegemony of the white male. White men in particular now feel discriminated against with the rise of social movements for racial and gender equality – and probably rightly so in many cases. That is, however, no excuse for any of us to continue to participate in a Hatfield-McCoy (or Montague-Capulet if you prefer) cross-cultural feuding that results in a never-ending, self-perpetuating cycle of bad behavior toward each other, all of us, any of us, anytime it happens.

As Dr. Verhaeghen states in the Georgia Tech study noted above:

One of the things these findings suggest is that for those of us who, like me, very often feel guilty about these gut reactions you have and that you’re not supposed to have, is that those gut reactions are normal and they have very little to do with you. They have more to do with the culture around you,” said Verhaeghen. “What is more important is your behavior, rather than your gut reaction.

We all have to be responsible for our own actions and behavior. I know, I know, it's a radical idea ...

edit on 4Fri, 17 Jan 2014 04:41:16 -060014p042014166 by Gryphon66 because: deleted an "a"

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Gryphon66
So any site that doesn't intentionally misrepresent, misconstrue, misquote Obama is "pro-Obama?"

Any site that intentionally misrepresents Obama and/or his administration as being something wonderful
when it clearly isn't ... THAT is pro-obama. The MSNNBC shill machine comes to mind. They turn a
blind eye to their messiah figure while at the same time they misrepresent him ... in a positive way.

And yes ... I used the word MESSIAH. That's the word his groupies have used.
Most recently ... Barbara Walters ... She admitted thinking he was going to be their messiah.
(Her words)

Some of the messiah/saviour quotes
Obama himself used self-messianic language throughout his campaign.
The poor schmucks bought it.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by buster2010

Now i know that not even you can buy into the dipsh*tty concept you have put forth here.

So the question is are you extremely ignorant or do you really believe being bi racial means you cannot relate more with one part of your background while having prejudices towards the other?

Its not easy. You can have issues with both races because you know both. Typically during those times you just tend to facepalm and think to yourself, wtf is wrong with all of you? lol It puts you in the middle. I know this feeling right here. You get to the point where you don't like any terminology referring to one race or the other, seeing nor hearing anything bad about the other and accept a human as a human with all their faults and weaknesses, but then again you have to look for the good and its there. Then you're relieved. You just wish everyone would tap into that good and less of the bad which has nothing to do with skin color.

I don't think the man is prejudice, just constantly bombarded with bull#.
Just my two.
edit on 17-1-2014 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sites, channels, shows, etc. that are too far to either side generally have nothing but my disdain.

There would be no doubt that MSNBC or HuffPo are liberally-biased just as there's none that Fox News or WSJ are conservatively-biased. Both sets are part-and-parcel of the disinfo routine that we are all subjected to 24/7.

The reference was to sites like Factcheck, Snopes, TruthorFiction (conservatively biased if anything) et. al. A member complained that the facts that have been asserted several times throughout this thread were discountable because they came from "pro-Obama" sites.

Which is more partisan horse-puckey. Facts are facts wherever they're posted. Quotes are either quotes or they're not. We need to learn to use our critical thinking, discernment and BS detectors again, IMHO.

edit on 7Fri, 17 Jan 2014 07:44:48 -060014p072014166 by Gryphon66 because: Oh, you sneaky parallelism you ...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I suspected this when I heard Obama talk about "rural people, clinging to their guns and religion". Has Obama commented on the chemical spill in WV? Has he visited the site in WV? Like Oprah Winfrey, and many other black celebrities, Obama was a member of a anti-white, anti-American church for many years. Isn't that really all the proof anyone needs?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Fylgje
I suspected this when I heard Obama talk about "rural people, clinging to their guns and religion". Has Obama commented on the chemical spill in WV? Has he visited the site in WV? Like Oprah Winfrey, and many other black celebrities, Obama was a member of a anti-white, anti-American church for many years. Isn't that really all the proof anyone needs?

it should be all the proof we need then someone comes along and plays the race card or says that he was "taken out of context".

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
To understand Obama you would have to look to his father, he adopted the ideology of his father, and to the person who said he has issues with his white side you are correct.

But it is very complicated,

I think he hates the west period.

From his brothers recent book,

Mark Obama Ndesandjo

'Barack thought I was too white and I thought he was too black,' Ndesandjo said. 'He was an American searching for his African roots.

'I was a Kenyan, I'm an American but I was living in Kenya, searching for my white roots.'

President Obama’s half-brother told an Israeli newspaper that when he first met Barack, he was struck by his sibling’s rejection of Western culture.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

And I wonder why Obama lied about meeting him many times.

I hope he doesn't damage us completely beyond repair before his term is over, because it looks like that is his goal.
edit on 103131p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

IMHO, you're about as wrong as wrong can get. But, I appreciate you're right to be so wrong. Have a great day.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Viesczy

projectvxn
reply to post by Bassago

What Obama seems to hate is freedom.

Snipped above to directly comment.

He is no more or less an enemy of freedom than any president since GHWB.

Oddly the loudest voices now weren't loud at all when the non tan version of Obammy was in office and running amok. All was A-OKAY when GWB was doing the same things.

Funny how that works.

Derek

Would you like to see my long, long, long, posting history on GWB?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I am from Florida and more familiar with Allen West than I'd like to be. He is a deceitful, spiteful sore loser. His own men condemned his military service and said he was brutal and senselessly violent. If anyone secretly harbors a grudge against white men my guess is it is Allen West and not Obama who has a white mother and white grandparents. It is patently obvious Allen West even hates the white part of Obama.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Loveaduck

Fair point on the character of the man but not against the points he made on his site. Are you saying what he said was untrue or that in your eyes he's a weasel and nothing he says is honest and true?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Everyone keeps forgetting that President Obama is half white, so does this mean he has a self loathing for half of himself? Maybe he is half white because there are no black families in the few ruling bloodline families on this planet? Perhaps the truely ruling fourth dimensional Reptoids thought that if they nurtured and promoted this bi-racial lad, groomed him for a position of power, they would further obfuscate? But alas some of us are wearing our tin foil hats which allow us to see the conspiracy from the forest.
edit on 19-1-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: Its a trogladite mystery

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Everyone keeps forgetting that President Obama is half white, so does this mean he has a self loathing for half of himself?

I thought that was a possibility years ago.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Gryphon66
So any site that doesn't intentionally misrepresent, misconstrue, misquote Obama is "pro-Obama?"

Sorry, you can't muddy the water that easily.

The claims are clear. Dispute the claims with facts if you can.

Demonstrate where these quotes you claim are correct via the online versions of his books.

If you can't, your post is intentionally deceitful.

No, but sites that intentionally misrepresent, misconstrue, misquote, and otherwise lie to support him are such. The ones you listed fall into that category. The facts are clear, to anyone that pays attention. I didn't claim anything about book quotes, either, so I have no idea why you direct that at me.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I am certainly not saying everything the man says is untrue. I rather believe truth enters the conversation when it is convenient and Allen West manufactures stories that are propaganda or attack depending on what suits him and what he is trying to accomplish. I think he has goals he wants to arrive at and sticking to the truth is not necessarily one of those goals.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Fylgje

West Va, can you drink guns?

What are ya'll protectin there anyways?

And can you name the Anti-American church that Oprah and Obama belonged to?
And by Anti-American do you mean anti-slavery?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join