It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS armed with AR-15's??!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
No doubt there many arguement why civilians do or do not need assult rifles....I'm not going to chime in on that subject. Why...WHY do the Internal Revenue SERVICE feel they need AR-15's and training on that weapon as well? More and more it supports the govenment having right we cannot. What's that? They are not required to have Obama care either?!?

edit on 14-1-2014 by Hr2burn because: More info

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
There is a criminal enforcement branch of the IRS - they are sworn law enforcement / special agent types.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Videos aren't working for me. anyone else?
Just a heads up.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
why not? it's the IRS. these are the people who, once the governemnt establishes it's final (single payer) "solution" that will drive by grandma's place, pick her up and take her to the DHS "medical hold" camps. She is on they're list. She is VERY sick. after all, she's 57 yrs old and has that bum ankle! then they fire up the dhs oven, roast grammy, and the sift through the ashes to see if there are any gold teeth or stuff like that they can drop by the pawn shop with! NO! it could never happen here! right. and the government would NEVER send federal troops with guns to a ford motor company plant to shoot the employees on strike! and they would never round up all the persons of a certian "nationality" and put them in camps in the middle of nowhere because some of they're relatives made an "unannounced" visit to perarl harbor. the governemnt would never lie about how an ambassador was REALLY killed, or by who. the government would NEVER build a society based on purley electronic currency, or come up with an "agency' that monitors, where you go, or who you talk to, or what you read, or how you vote, or how you feel, or how your mental health is, or when you bought a gun. no the government would NEVER do that. it can never happen here. Government transparency. It's SO DIFFICULT!. Brought to you by a spook that used to work for the government! Hi nsa, Hi predator, Hi echelon. You all enjoying the coffe and donuts? yeah. you know who i am, don't you. yes. I have my eye on you too!
oh yeah. now you don't have to ask why the federal government and they're "aides" should be exempt.! oh, wait, there's someone at the door. it's cool. just an IRS agent with a gun case. no worries!

edit on 1142014 by tencap77 because: spelling and reality

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

it can never happen here. Government transparency. It's SO DIFFICULT!. Brought to you by a spook that used to work for the government! Hi nsa, Hi predator, Hi echelon.

Let me guess? They let you go, because you cannot spell, nor can you make a proper sentence.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

tamusan

it can never happen here. Government transparency. It's SO DIFFICULT!. Brought to you by a spook that used to work for the government! Hi nsa, Hi predator, Hi echelon.

Let me guess? They let you go, because you cannot spell, nor can you make a proper sentence.

You don't need a question mark after the guess since you are making a declaration, not asking a question. For that to be a question, you would need to add a Will you to the beginning of that sentence..

Just sayin', Since you were sayin'.

By the way, if the IRS becomes real public with displays and brandishing those AR-15's People just need to remember to get them before they get you.
edit on 14-1-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

They are going to need all the hardware out there to go after those delinquent tax payers that would not bend to the ACA Obama wishes to be forced to pay for the healthcare of those in Medicaid.

Hell, all those ACA evaders, needs to be shot down on side,

and yes I been very, very sarcastic.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Hr2burn
No doubt there many arguement why civilians do or do not need assult rifles....I'm not going to chime in on that subject. Why...WHY do the Internal Revenue SERVICE feel they need AR-15's and training on that weapon as well? More and more it supports the govenment having right we cannot. What's that? They are not required to have Obama care either?!?

Cue the gun nuts arguing that an AR-15 is not an assault rifle.. *crickets*.. right because we are criticizing the IRS..

edit on 1/15/2014 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/15/2014 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Listen up people.
The AR-15 IS NOT a military assault riffle.

And if you let your relationship with the IRS deteriorate past the point of paper work...

Please get your pets some protection.

edit on 15-1-2014 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

That's fantastic. You know they're going to shoot your dog, beat up your 4 year old, and then come in the house and steal the money you don't have....

Maybe they can pick up your worthless "health insurance" policy while they're at it.

The end of our country - by idiots - cheered on by even worse idiots....

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

the granny in your post might need one of these when they show up.

www.amazon.com...

it's the first one on the page, ( sorry don't know how to post pics in posts)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

edit on 15-1-2014 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Criminal Enforcement... Look how far they've come from a small agency with a one-page tax form and a 14-page tax code.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
All I've got to say about the IRS...the ONE time I worked for them....the jaggoff that conducted my security interview....flippantly dropping his 9mm on the table before he sat down for show....like an idiot....I was utterly amazed at the sense of privilege, empowerment, and piousness.....

Mind you, the person I was replacing was "let go" for maintaining an open pipe from his desktop to China.....

I got out of there as quickly as I could.
edit on 15-1-2014 by zeroBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

ScientiaFortisDefendit
reply to post by LadySkadi

Criminal Enforcement... Look how far they've come from a small agency with a one-page tax form and a 14-page tax code.

Interesting fact: In the 20's, the American Bureau of Prohibition (Elliot Ness' agency) was under the umbrella of the IRS for it's first 8 years of existence. This is where the term "revenuers" comes from in the moonshine world. Those revenuers were armed to the teeth and absolutely out for domestic warfare. So this is not a new development, the IRS overstepping its bounds.

The solution is to disband them.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

mikegrouchy

Listen up people.
The AR-15 IS NOT a military assault riffle.

And if you let your relationship with the IRS deteriorate past the point of paper work...

I'm not sure what your trying to say, but every part in ither of those AR-15's are completely interchangeable. It doesn't natter the manufacturer, this is the purpose in design on the AR 15's...either way, this is a question of why the IRS needs this at all. They merely track what people owe and collect. It doesn't come down to knocking on doors with ANY weapons. They just legally take whatever they want and send the police to take your backside to jail...no need for weapons as no one will be home to stop them doing whatever they like.
I really don't recognize this country any longer...
Ps I'm a proud gun owner including AR-15's, not that this topic has anything to do with that.

Please get your pets some protection.

edit on 15-1-2014 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

Well then I guess the other alphabet organizations can have them too. Guess which one I mean?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Bean counters with semis, no problem, this once great government is complete of against it's own people....

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Let's not forget the USDA. They have them too just like the IRS and need them just as much. Never know when you'll be attacked by children of the corn or those Monsanto crazy human-cow hybrids with guns.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join