It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am never alone ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hi there. Long time lurker on ats not many posts. Ive been here a long time just scrolling through looking for people with something the same as me. What happens to me may be weird to other people but to me its became a normality.

I feel like im never alone. I work in a building at night where there is only 3 of us but we all work in different parts of this building. When i walk in rooms or walk along corridors i feel as if someone or something is with me. I dont feel scared i feel calm as i dont like being alone and when i walk home i walk home late at night there is no one else about yet i feel as if im being watched thats the only time i feel a bit freaked out. Theres one other thing i know isnt supposed to happen and thats when sometimes i walk into a room the lights can flicker or completely turn off. If anyone can tell me whats happening or shed some light on it that would be great...
edit on 14-1-2014 by BURNZYY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I can throw a few explanations, but I don't know if any of them are truly correct. First, when I'm alone, if I think of things that aren't there, I can make myself feel like there is, in fact, something else there besides me. I can give myself chills and goosebumps. I can freak myself out. This is common with almost all people, psychology speaking. There have also been many times where I wasn't thinking of anything that would cause personal anxiety, and out of nowhere, I get the feeling like you've described. I have found no way to prove yes or no on anything in this "supernatural" realm. I'd like to believe something else is there... I'm a dreamer

As long as you don't feel threatened, I would see that as a good thing. I've observed that people looking for this kind of stuff feel threatened around dangerous, malevolent spirits/demons, etc. Take a camera and an audio recorder with you sometime and see if you can capture anything!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Adramelech

Thanks for your input i appreciate it. There has been times ive felt threatened in away but alot of the times i kind of feel protected and thats a weird feeling. My son when he was younger used to stare at things that wasnt there and say people talked to him in his room. Im a young father of 2 im 23 my son is 4 and my daughter is 3 months. But i feel when my son said people talked to him that they were there too comfort him. There is alot i could say and will say probably over this thread as more people ask questions. I still think lights flickering is weird though

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BURNZYY

Concerning the lights, after hearing what paranormal researchers have to say, it seems that spirits/ghost/demons, etc. are simply energy - maybe conscious energy. In order to manifest in this dimension, these energy beings need other sources of energy. So, they may be using the lights as a source? I've heard about peoples' electronic devices being drained when it is claimed there is an entity present.

There are also stories of friendly entities that have a thing for kids. Not in a weird way, but because kids have untainted minds and will take anything they may observe into consideration with no biases. They are innocent, and see the world far differently compared to our dull and boring perspective. They haven't yet been told what is or isn't real. I'd talk to your son in a serious way about his experiences. I've heard kids like it when you take them seriously

Many people consider this kind of stuff with a "bah, humbug", but I find this more fascinating than current events in the "real" world. Keep us posted on any other experiences you (or you kids) may have.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Adramelech

I have many things that have happened and they started when i was around 2 years old. One of them was i had a imaginary friend called dan and that was my mums uncles nickname and he had just died at the time but i never knew him. And he would keep me company. I remember my mum telling me also that one night i had been bad and she put me to my room and half an hour later she had heard scratching at my door. She came to my room to tell me to stop it but as she got to my room the scratching came from the top of the door and she freaked out and ran out the house and left me in with my dad. We moved out not long after that im sure.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BURNZYY

As far as psychological explanations... sure, could be... our brains work that way (giving us impressions of "company") for some reason...

Eh, or the bazillion accounts of spirits are accurate and we are on constant display... which sounds bonkers and goes against common rational thought but is nevertheless my personal experience of the matter... at least at a few specific locations, that is, but by extension "they" could be everywhere.

Either way, feeling watched or that someone is near is a fairly common experience for some, and not all of them are insane or ill, in my possibly insane opinion/observation that is.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Thanks. Never knew the bazillion part before. My friend said it could be shadow people but do shadow people not try and harm the people they watch ?
edit on 14-1-2014 by BURNZYY because: auto correct

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Just spirits, most likely of the unkind side. Might need to contact a good bible believing church who have a ministry in deliverance to have these spirits removed from your life.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

I dont feel scared of them im not terrorized as other people are, i have been quite lucky through my life so of it was bad spirits wouldnt my life be hell?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BURNZYY

One thing for sure when it comes to the things termed spirits... nobody knows much. But thinking they're all evil (if they exist) is craven.

edit on 1/15/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Baddogma
reply to post by BURNZYY

One thing for sure when it comes to the things termed spirits... nobody knows much. But thinking they're all evil (if they exist) is craven.

edit on 1/15/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)
very true

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BURNZYY

If anyone can tell me whats happening or shed some light on it that would be great...

Without more detail nothing can be said to shed any light on your situation.

From whats in your OP you answer it yourself,

Its just a feeling you get

I feel like im never alone.

So do many others, its a feeling many have, without further details, some sort of evidence to back what you are saying about the lights there is nothing to discuss really, simply whether we believe you or not.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale
I cant really prove anything as i have no proof. Yes its a feeling i get but its not a feeling ive always had or always have but its with me more times than its not. in my work when we done nightshift you could hear shouting or see things at the corner of your eye but nothing is ever there. And what was being shouted was peoples names who worked in the building. There was only 5 of us and weve all heard it. Theres just so much unexplained things that has happened around me. My partner says im paranoid and stuff like this isnt true thats why i have posted here...

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BURNZYY

in my work when we done nightshift

I work a similar shift, can I ask how long have you done this shift?

The longer the person works this shift and needs to sleep during day the quicker and easier so to speak they can develop an number of medical issues.

It effects the body and mind quite dramatically and some so more than others.

You are young, so you are quite healthy I assume?

There was only 5 of us and weve all heard it.

Is 5 a typo or was 3 in your OP a typo. the number of people you work with?

Theres just so much unexplained things that has happened around me

Unexplained to you my friend, the purpose of this thread is to try to understand. Like many things I experienced I couldn't explain until later on until things made sense, the pieces fall in place and you realize why you did or experienced something in the past because of something you are experiencing that moment.

In time understanding will come to you after you experience more and more of what reality has to offer, you already have experienced one or two amazing things I have yet and that is children of my own and I am over a decade your elder.

If you start concluding something that relates to fear or feelings of a negative tone, change your perceived view of what you are attempting to understand come in from another angle if you can as convincing yourself of something dark, fearful and evil will only bring that upon you.

My partner says im paranoid and stuff like this isnt true thats why i have posted here...

Opposites attract I guess ay,

It could be like I said something affecting you due to the hours you work and influencing a paranoid thought process, ATS wont help if its that. It simply makes mine go into overdrive, enjoying at times but stressful at others, thats life.

I am not denying the spiritual side of things as personally I see the spirit world as being more real than the one we are in now typing on keyboards to each other, however, searching for answers going down that path is extremely risky as its all speculation the mind is making trying to understand something it cannot, this can lead to unhealthy or unbalanced mind if it gets stuck in the rabbit hole so to speak.

Its a safe approach to tell a person to get checks done so as to discount any health issues affecting your mind, hearing or sight.

I hope you get the answers you are looking for if they are positive of coarse, I wish no negativity on no one.

All the best.

top topics

join