It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Look out now.

Obama is pushing his administration to put forth more regulations and rules and He is suggesting more Executive Orders to make sure people struggling in the up-and-down recovery somehow get a better shake.

Actually he is "prepping" and "buttering" for his upcoming State of the Union address.

He wants to make sure his administration uses all the *tools* available.

Will he continue the arrogant policy of *Let's do it anyway and let them cry later* approach?

Or will he actually do something legal for a change?

Sounds like more puppy-petting and kitten-brushing.

Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

Calling for “all hands on deck” to assist the economy, President Barack Obama is urging his Cabinet to identify ways to keep his administration relevant to people struggling in the up-and-down recovery.

With two weeks left before delivering an economy-focused State of the Union address to Congress, Obama is picking up the pace of his jobs message and demonstrating how he can advance his economic agenda administratively and through his ability to coax action from important interest groups.

“We’re not just going to be waiting for legislation in order to make sure that we’re providing Americans the kind of help they need. I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone,” Obama said Tuesday as he convened his first Cabinet meeting of the year.

"Feel" the Static?

How "Relevant" do YOU feel today?

edit on Jan-14-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
He has a finger and likes to use it too.... I realize that maybe he is really short sighted and can not see further than his nose or he really thinks the American populous are just sheep

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Talk is cheap action will never come. Remember back when the bailout was going to cause massive shovel ready jobs as they fixed the countries crumbling infrastructure..........HA,HA,HA.

I will say this again anyone making under 12 dollars an hour will be screwed in coming year because of inflation. Heck it might take two but you had better believe it will happen. You will not be able to afford food and housing as inflation keeps rising faster and faster. It is all a lie. They keep saying everything is perfect as your grocery bill keeps going up.

INFLATION..............This is the future.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'm just wondering if it is a "shovel ready pen" and a shovel ready phone".

Because after the poo he's been spewing, someone's going to have to clean up the mess!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
More and more, Barry O seems like that cruddy boss, that FUBARS something, the yells at everyone else when the project is messed up, or not on time.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Whew! i thought it was WMD in Iraq! scared me for a sec!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I do not like this president at all..
I distrust his history and qualifications for the job.......
I do not get the impression he is even acting out his own policies......,rather, an air of ," acting under orders" seems to spring from his demeanor...
Not sure if anyone else gets this psychic picture but he is a very blatant puppet of somebody else....It is they, NOT Barry O,....that are calling the shots.
NOTHING of what has been done by the US government makes any sense or impression that real,.....honest.....or dedicated men are running things anymore.....certainly not for the benefit or the betterment of its citizens.....
The ineptness of nearly every move on almost any front, by the leadership of the country belies that any semblance of a democratic government exists.
To the contrary, it seems as if every decision or policy is resulting in the debasement of the country, the currency, and the people.
I consider the USA to be under the direction of a "mock Government", a sham , whose aims and desires are not, and will never be aligned with the best interests of her citizens.
My hopes and fears are with you, the People of the USA.................................

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sounds more like an Imperial Presidency every day!

Long after Watergate, not only has the presidency changed. We have changed. We have become accustomed to elements of a security state such as massive surveillance and executive authority without judicial oversight. We have finally answered a question left by Benjamin Franklin in 1787, when a Mrs. Powel confronted him after the Constitutional Convention and asked, "Well, Doctor, what have we got — a republic or a monarchy?" His chilling response: "A republic, if you can keep it."

USA Today

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The pen is out of ink and the phone was turned off because the bills aren't being paid.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

xuenchen
Look out now.

"Feel" the Static?

How "Relevant" do YOU feel today?

I feel the static already of my pocket been empty from the waste and abuse of our now to become Dozens of trade-offs in $1.1 trillion budget bill

The American tax payer no only has been screwed to the max with the Obama I don't care bill that now is to be paid off by the working class but now has to get screwed once again to pay to keep the government working.

It is nice to make deals with other peoples money when you do not generate any income on your own.

A massive $1.1 trillion spending bill, aimed at funding the government through October and putting to rest the bitter budget battles of last year, is getting generally positive reviews from House Republicans who are eager to avoid another shutdown crisis with elections looming.

What this means? it means that we have an useless government that can not manage a budget and wants to bankrupt the productive working class in the nation.

www.mediacomtoday.com...

edit on 14-1-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't need them to be relevant to me. Every time they've managed to be relevant to me, it's been a bad thing. I wish they'd just go away and leave us alone already. I'm starting to feel like the abused kid in the psych's office being asked to show them where on the doll they've been touched.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

ketsuko
I don't need them to be relevant to me. Every time they've managed to be relevant to me, it's been a bad thing. I wish they'd just go away and leave us alone already. I'm starting to feel like the abused kid in the psych's office being asked to show them where on the doll they've been touched.

"Just point on the doll where the bad man taxed you. . . . "

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Obama is pushing his administration to put forth more regulations and rules and He is suggesting more Executive Orders to make sure people struggling in the up-and-down recovery somehow get a better shake.

What? He's thinking of making Who's life better?

Actually Obama will only be completing what he's already started 6 years ago.

Obama and his Chicago thugs believe they are the future and need to Show America The Way, Our Constitution is Not Progressive Enough, Not Enough Government Control, But Obama can change that now, with His Pen!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’ and the NSA to keep the supreme court from siding with the people.

We need to add that to the heading.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

marg6043
‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’ and the NSA to keep the supreme court from siding with the people.

Couldn't Agree With You Any More Than i Do Already.
Next time you answer your cell phone be sure to ask them:

Next time your computer crashes, call your representative in Washington and ask for a their copy.

This Is Liberal Logic, Really!! Because, Like the Wars, where's the Protester's now or the Out Rage at our Government, OH! It's Obama it's,OK, It's Democrat's OK!

If only people would Read their History and Understand. Hell!!!! I'm Chinese, Born and Raised and I see what's happening to America's Rights.

As a Child I studied your history and was told you were Conquerors of Nations and Ate the children and enslaved the Women and killed the men. I carried Banners as a Child during holiday parades in the parks and the streets, the Banners said Death To USA.
We will Die before we surrender. We were also told in school America would use Nuclear Bombs to Destroy our Country.
Of-course this was during the late 50's and early 60's and MAO was in complete control of our every day life, from Jobs to education and thinking and medical and food and clothing and even how much water a family could use in a day and yes there were groups of people in your living complex that monitored each family.
Sorry, Sorry, I am So Far off Topic,,,, Or Am I?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

No, not really. They're working on it, but they haven't taken the gilding off the cage yet. Where I work, I see the amount of state mandated intrusion people living on subsidy put up with into their everyday lives, even down to mandatory random housekeeping inspections! Most of the rest of us have no idea, but they're conditioned to accept it as the price of state largess.

When you have so many that already accept so much invasion into their lives, what else is the state just waiting to do that most people have no clue about and most of the rest will blindly shrug and accept?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

Now why on earth why I want to or any American want to support foreign economies especially when pens, and phones are made elsewhere like places like China, and India ?

Thought the Idea was to help Americans here ?

So Obama wants to create more outsourcing?

Sounds about right.

Because every policy from his party created outsourcing, and the biggest decline of jobs, that creates wealth.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well if he gives me the number I will talk him through how to write a good resignation letter.

edit on 14-1-2014 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

guohua

marg6043

Couldn't Agree With You Any More Than i Do Already.
Next time you answer your cell phone be sure to ask them:

Next time your computer crashes, call your representative in Washington and ask for a their copy.

This Is Liberal Logic, Really!! Because, Like the Wars, where's the Protester's now or the Out Rage at our Government, OH! It's Obama it's,OK, It's Democrat's OK!

If only people would Read their History and Understand. Hell!!!! I'm Chinese, Born and Raised and I see what's happening to America's Rights.

As a Child I studied your history and was told you were Conquerors of Nations and Ate the children and enslaved the Women and killed the men. I carried Banners as a Child during holiday parades in the parks and the streets, the Banners said Death To USA.
We will Die before we surrender. We were also told in school America would use Nuclear Bombs to Destroy our Country.
Of-course this was during the late 50's and early 60's and MAO was in complete control of our every day life, from Jobs to education and thinking and medical and food and clothing and even how much water a family could use in a day and yes there were groups of people in your living complex that monitored each family.
Sorry, Sorry, I am So Far off Topic,,,, Or Am I?

It is so refreshing seeing that someone outside the U.S. can understand the crimes being perpetrated by this administration. You being born and raised in China speaks volumes. Many should thank you for your observations and understanding.

Thanks,

GNO

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You guys are the fox news of blogging, alot of hear say and made up stuff, you guys should just come out an say it, obama is the anti christ.

Fear tactics and no facts make it even funier.

Romneycare wont go away

Your guns wont be taken

And 100 million americains wont be without healtcare

Keep up the goodwork, if your lucky you guys might get a third bush elected lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join