It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Raid Beiber's home! But WAIT, there's more!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Id straight set up a table on the sidewalk in front of bieber house when the cops shied up complete with cookies, lemon aid, and coffee.

Just to encourage them to visit bieber more often and harass him.

Anyone who screws Justin beiber over is doing gods work
edit on 14-1-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I suppose this is the most serious crime in LA county at this time so the department is on it.
edit on 1/14/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
He's going through his "Brittney Spears Phase". In other words he's acting his age. It's just that he's got so much money and fame, his ego is blasted all out of proportion. But he's following the pattern. Kids tend to "run hot" from the ages of 17/18 to 20/21...and the result of this acting out stage is that the boys usually wind up in jail and the girls get pregnant. You can't expect maturity from this segment of teens: wealth, fame, privilege , when they haven't been coached how to handle it. Instead they are exploited, indulged, and pampered to the point their reality is bent. Suddenly they are adults and they cannot cope with the responsibility they don't even realize they have.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

I agree 100%. I guess the ones in the know, can't make millions off the Tesla's & Einstein's you speak of. To hell with a cure for cancer or a real innovation in electricty. We got pop stars coming out the wazoo, were even importing them these days. Usher should be shot & Youtube outlawed. These two things is why we have a spoiled brat pop star. Deport him. Post haste.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

openyourmind1262

I agree 100%. I guess the ones in the know, can't make millions off the Tesla's & Einstein's you speak of. To hell with a cure for cancer or a real innovation in electricty. We got pop stars coming out the wazoo, were even importing them these days. Usher should be shot & Youtube outlawed. These two things is why we have a spoiled brat pop star. Deport him. Post haste.

Its a disgrace to immigration law.

Like the UK the USA has millions wanting to get in, some from horrible places but are extremly bright. It what put the British Empire and the USA on map in the 1800's and early 1900's, people comeing from round the world with there inovation and shareing and congregating in places like London or NewYork. But now the dim a dozen pop icons get the free tickets while the next tesla or Einstein could stay forgotten in some 3rd world war torn hovel.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Having cracked a couple of jokes concerning eggs I was going to leave this alone until on UK news a spokesman appeared on a US news link stating "...a Federal Offence is a Federal Offence!"

FFS, if that was a Federal Offence your system is totally Fecked!

Surely your LE agencies have got better things to do than deal with a spoilt brat throwing eggs at his neighbours house. The kid should be locked up as a psych. case who is a danger to himself and others, potentially, as evidenced by his behaviour.
Failing that, egg the cretin back, he won't be in such a rush to throw them if he knows he will get some back in return. The homeowner that was the target of Biebers angst ought to collect the mess, allow it to become rancid and dump it back into Biebers possession, just returning the guy's property officer!

It would be less eggspensive in the long run and better than any more tolerance towards his behaviour.

Wonder how long before someone decides to egg the prat at a concert?
There We Are Then!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Shuftystick
Surely your LE agencies have got better things to do than deal with a spoilt brat throwing eggs at his neighbours house.

$20,000 damage isn't just 'throwing eggs'. It's a felony. and rightly so.
If Bieber was from the inner city, he would have been put in jail long ago.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It lets everyone know, if we cant make a dollar off of you, we dont want you to be here. 25 million illegals in my country and the law does nothing. Our immigartion laws are suck arse to start with. Why have a law if it's never enforced. Bend that lil brat over and depsoit said eggs where the sun dont shine. Why is this even a news item?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

How on earth does anyone cause $20k worth of damage by throwing eggs?

What were they, hard boiled ostrich eggs?!

Unless of course they were still in the ostriches...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join