It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle School Shooting in Roswell, New Mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

SJE98
Abc news might be wrong on some things.

Please accept my nomination for the understatement of the year award...

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." ~ Thomas Jefferson

“The most truthful part of a newspaper is the advertisements.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

"People everywhere confuse what they read in newspapers with news." ~ A.J. Liebling

"...he pulled a gun from a band instrument case and fired at the students."

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

A false Flag? OMG any excuse to add in another terrible conspiracy theory that will never add up once the evidence is presented.
Just like Sandy hook I suppose where a whole village of 27,000 would have to be in on the cover-up?

What would this one be for? For gun control? De-population? NWO playing an elaborate game? maybe, it was to protest against Mandela being a communist? Or was it so FEMA could place little dots on your mail-box? Were they testing out a new form of mind-control using the gunman as a patsy?

Or maybe, just like all the others, it was a complete loser who has no business with a gun doing what dumb people with guns might eventually do.

I like guns, in fact I love them, I just hate stupid people with guns, knives or even air!!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well let's just see if my profile holds up as more info is released.

Signs of the Covert Op:

--if the Feds show up
(we already know the FBI and BATF were on scene)

--if the shooter is wearing all black and/or camoflage

--if there is no believable motive

--the gunman is described as vacant, robotic, or expressionless

--evidence that others aided the lone gunman

--if the perp was on SSRIs or had been mentally 'treated' beforehand

--if he had prior contact with the military or police

--if the school or mall had a recently rehearsed 'drill' preparing for the shooting
(the school had a drill at the end of 'last semester,' which could have been as recently as two weeks ago)

--------------

Why do the Feds always show up at these curious mass shooting events, despite it being a purely local crime? You answer that question.

www.upi.com...
The FBI was assisting in the investigation.

-------------

drugpolicycentral.com...
Students say they even thought the shooting was a surprise drill at first.
"I thought it was a drill. I really did," James said. "Then, I realized it wasn't."

/
edit on 15-1-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

starviego

Well let's just see if my profile holds up as more info is released.

Signs of the Covert Op:

--if the Feds show up
(we already know the BATF was on scene)

--if the shooter is wearing all black and/or camoflage

--if there is no believable motive

--the gunman is described as vacant, robotic, or expressionless

--evidence that others aided the lone gunman

--if he had prior contact with the military or police

--if the school or mall had a recently rehearsed 'drill' preparing for the shooting
(the school had a drill at the end of 'last semester,' which could have been as recently as two weeks ago)

/

Firstly, the FEDs can and will normally show up They have jurisdiction (they do not need state permission to step in and assume control of the investigation. In fact its highly probable when events like this happen) when it comes to Children ie: kidnappings, mass-killing etc.

Most of those are also the telltale signs for a mentally deranged lunatic. Who with access to guns MIGHT do something as dumb as shoot people at a school.

edit on 15-1-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Nope, not a mentally deranged lunatic:

www.upi.com...
The TV station reported a witness described the shooter as a nice kid who played on the school football team.

In fact they will never come up with a motive. You watch.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

A motive will be presented. One way or another a motive will surface.

But then again I was not there and all this is MSN news. In reality only the gunman will know why.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

starviego
Signs of the Covert Op:

drugpolicycentral.com...
The suspected shooter was transferred to an Albuquerque psychiatric hospital following a hearing Tuesday, according to attorney Robert Gorence, who is representing his family.

There has already been a court hearing in this case? Wow, that was fast. There is no way they would have shunted the shooter off to a hospital UNLESS he was already under a doctor's care beforehand. Oh yeah, you can bet this kid had been mentally 'treated.'

----------

My next prediction: Watch for this kid to have been part of some police 'Explorer' program or some such. That's where he got his weapons training.
edit on 15-1-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
More evidence that this incident has been heavily federalized:

www.kob.com...
"He was a nice kid. He was in honors, and no one really bullied him, he had friends," one student told KOB about the suspect.
On Tuesday, nearly a dozen agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms surrounded the suspected shooter's home. A neighbor said the boy's family was normal and nice, and that they're absolutely stunned to hear about what happened.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I have to agree somewhat. I don't think that they will ever provide the public with a motive. It's not that there aren't motives behind these things. It's just that they tend not to share them in any easily obtainable way for a very long while. We're talking about individuals that have deep psychological issues and it tends to be that those issues become the motive. For instance, Michael Carneal felt that his actions were going to change the world into what it was supposed to be as if something had occurred in the world's timeline that upset its path and his actions would reset it. We're talking about madness here and madness can create some pretty convoluted and perhaps inexplicable motives. Hence why they don't have a motive that is easily digestible for the public and sometimes the perpetrator just doesn't state exactly what the rationale was behind his attacks. Harris was more overt in his journals than his co-conspirator, Klebold. The former had some pretty strong views on the state of the world and the latter just gave a sense of somehow desiring to change it/fulfill a role. The ones that I ended up examining all had signs or were diagnosed with a mental illness.

This kid is probably going to be more of the same--intelligent, isolated, angry (rage), and possible mental illness. Those tend to be the only things that all of these young shooters have in common.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
That headline is so misleading that it makes you think that the student is 12 years old. That news reporter learned nothing in school.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I'm curious as to what you mean when you say it is the anti bulling that made this kid go shoot two people, unless i'm reading that wrong

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Diabolical

The OP headline?

Well, since it was only about 30 mins after the shooting happened, that is one of the very few things that was known (that there was a shooting at a middle school), and why there were very few details in the beginning.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Not everything can be a false flag attack people need too accept sone people just arent quite right in the head and do stuff like this whatever their reasons some people are just evil, some are dealing with mental illness but this is so sad i think if i lived in the US i would just homeschool my children.
edit on 15-1-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Jefferton

DocScurlock
reply to post by crazyewok

believe it or not most kids go through there entire schooling from 4 years to 30 without an incident, its sad that the media has an agenda to push so every time there is and incident it makes world news. News flash! Stuff like this has been going on since day one, but if you want to be herded in with he rest of the folk that want to be manipulated by government controlled media, be my guess, i just hope future generations forgive you.

Lol. I love the blame the media attitude. They aren't commiting the crimes, only reporting it. You would rather bury your head in the sand. Denial is a powerful force.

I didn't blame the media for anything, but it is obvious when media and Hollywood have an agenda to push, its people like you that are easily swayed by manipulative forces and keep media moguls in business and give the executives of hollywood exactly what they want.

Violence has always been, and always will be. The cause is human nature and nothing else.

edit on Wed20142014-01-15T18:33:08-06:00th2014-01-15T18:33:08-06:00000000Wed, 15 Jan 2014 18:33:08 -0600Wednesday20142014-01-15T18:33:08-06:00 by DocScurlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

i think we will have to agree to disagree on this subject, violence is ingrained in all of us, the fight or fight response classic example. It may be used as a defense mechanism, but can and is also used as an attack mechanism.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is a false flag.

The aliens just exercaarzin their raats under the 2nd amendment and shoot' n up some folks.

It's a goddamn commie conspiracy, I tell ye!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Looks like I'm behind the eight ball on this information. Anyway the back pack was reported about 40 min to an hour after the shooting. So now it appears the music case and shot gun are official. I think seen something similar in a movie many years ago. The kid probley is watching to much TV and playing to many video games.

The local 6pm news just stated the victims he shot were random. Except that he did warn some students before hand.

What the local media may not have mentioned yesterday and are mentioning now. Is that there are signs all over the school that say( Gun Free Zone, Drug Free Zone. )

I wonder if thats What the teachers in that school were demanding yesterday to be taken down? I do know I heard a few teachers want someone on the staff to be armed . That segment of the news cannot be found anymore or i would post it.

So anyone think the kid would have done it if signs were not up ?

I think Koat Tv in albuquerque aired that showing the signs this evening. I was going to post a link but there web cast is no longer loading. Maybe some can try it koat.com
koat tv new mexico

edit on 15-1-2014 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2014 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DocScurlock

Perhaps you are right. But I hope not or the human race is done. Fight or Flight. I was born a poor girl with a violent father. He was a survivor of the USS Franklin from WW2. He was the most violent human I ever met. He beat my mother and sent her to the hospital on a regular basis. Before domestic violence laws and all that. People, family, police, all turned a blind eye to the war hero who starved, beat, abandoned. I survived because I would always run and hide, in the woods, in abandoned buildings.

I pray you are wrong for the sake of my grandchildren. I have had some merlot and those memories are very painful. Good Night.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Sremmos80

I'm curious as to what you mean when you say it is the anti bulling that made this kid go shoot two people, unless i'm reading that wrong

If they show videos equating bullying with revenge violence, some mixed-up kid is at risk to mimic what he has seen.

Re: the 10-21-13 Sparks Middle School, Nevada, school shooting:
usnews.nbcnews.com...
Newton also recalled an anti-bullying video that was shown at the school on Oct. 11, just before the students went on their fall break. The video showed a girl bringing a gun onto a school bus to frighten bullies, Newton told KRNV.
--“It was an anti-bullying movie, but it could have gotten into (the shooter's) head about the girl scaring the bullies with the gun,” Newton said, according to the station. “She brought a gun on the bus to scare them and threatened to kill them.”

More examples of the lethal lessons:

thecrimereport.us7.list-manage.com...
Oct 28, 2013
Two students from separate schools committed suicide within days of each other this month -- National Bullying Prevention Month -- and both apparently had been bullied. The Los Angeles Times reports that parents are asking questions about anti-bullying videos that both schools aired shortly before the incidents. ...
Lewis said the school showed an anti-bullying video the day before Jordan killed himself. “All I know is they were discussing the bullying, and showing kids bullying, and at the end of the show they showed pictures of kids that took their lives," he said, adding that youth "see something on video, and they relate."

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Here is a tidbit not found in the MSM:

www.esquire.com...
Jeneva Dearing-Martinez’s 12-year-old son Brady goes to Berrendo Middle School. ... “I saw him get out of a truck and he walked into the gym with a black bag,” Brady says. ..... They thought it is was a drill until they heard the sirens.

I doubt he drove himself to the school. Who is this person driving the truck who was the last person to talk to the kid before the shooting? His handler?

-----------

www.facebook.com...
State police are still investigating whether there was a motive for the attack.

There is ALWAYS a motive. Yet you will notice they haven't come up with one yet' though they've had plenty of time to ask the kid.

----------

www.abqjournal.com...
Calling the case “complex,” (State Police Chief Pete)Kassetas said, “We found evidence it was thought-out and planned."

The people most visible in this case are the Governor of the State and the State Police Chief. Are they just grabbing the limelight, or are they the only ones the covert operators can trust to stay within the lines of acceptable discourse?

----------

www.abqjournal.com...
The boy had three rounds of birdshot, Kassetas said.

Using birdshot and firing the first two rounds into the ceiling/floor is not the act of someone who was intent on really inflicting a lot of damage.

/

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join