It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Once you pay one bill there is another, once to solve one problem there is another, once you have finished one argument there is another, once you have one idiot of politician there is another, once you have one scandal there is another, once you have one crime there is another.

Why in the HELL do you CONSTANTLY repeat the same OLD problems OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigsby

Because life is a cycle, like a washing machine? Rinse and repeat?

Because insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result? (Meaning we're all crazy?)

Because TPTB are in control, and they set us up for failure?

I don't know. What do YOU think?

jacygirl

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigsby

Amen to all that.

The nature of humanity since the earliest times, since before we came out of the trees, has been conflict, struggle. Conflict with other packs of apes, struggle for survival in harsh climates, right up to now, where we are in conflict with our utility suppliers, where we struggle for survival in a society which seems hell bent on its own collapse.

Life. It never stops, until it does.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Every Problem there is a solution. Every Solution has several Problems. Never ending until we stop making solutions to problems and just deal with what we have and accept it lol

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If we didn't have problems to deal with we might start looking at those who control us!
Its that simple.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Let it out buddy..........

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigsby

for, alas, we are human

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

grubblesnert
reply to post by Rigsby

for, alas, we are human

[/quote

I "one finger typed" this response while I was on hold with my old mortgage company.
I was asking as to why I had not recived a final payout check that they said was mailed 12-23-12.
finally problem solve or at lest deferred. (they promised it was being sent today).

While I was on hold I gave the OPs question a little deeper thought. I restricted it to my present situation of being on hold
(opposed to replacing the alternator in my truck, (alternator still sitting in it's box in my garage)

Here's my take on life........Almost everything in life is a choice. My choice?:

first I met a girl
We liked each other so much that we eventually married
bought a place for us both to live (1st mortgage)
had 2 babies
decided we need "a bigger house" for the 4 of us. ( present mortgage)
eventually refinanced to reduce our intrest payments
followed by the hassle,hassle,hassle of the whole refi process
refinance completed! (what relief!)
loose ends of eskrow,overlapped payments,insurance adjustments
hey1 we overpaid alittle we get "payoff check" from the previous mortgage co.
Pay off check......Where is it?
phone call to old mortage co.
and HOLD! and my "one finger typed response"

this just a small slice of life
If I never met a girl, never married, never had 2 babies,never bought, sold financed and refinanced those properties.
I would not of been on hold with the eventual promise of my $1901.00 pay off check.
And never had the satisfaction of fixing that "PROBLEM" before Moving to the next "PROBLEM" of fixing my old truck.

Problems and their solutions let you know you are an active part of the human race.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is definitely a problem that never seems to be solved. You cannot get out of the game either in this country.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigsby

For every question there is an answer. For every answer there is a question. Keep asking.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You just figured out why some of us would answer HELL NO! if offered Earthly immortality... could you imagine an eternity of THAT?!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Well if I were immortal I would be a serial killer, and rob the people of their wealth. Then retire to my deep sea lair. Yep, I could do a lot with immortality. Live in the woods, who needs a home when you cant die of starvation? I think that would free up a lot of my time to do things that speak to my soul. (Not serial killing lol). But that is one avenue.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigsby

Because, being human, we are doomed to repeat the lesson until we learn it. Not just you and me, either -- we ALL have to learn it, learn from it, and change our behaviors and actions accordingly to avoid doing the same. old. thing. again. and. again.

Just my opinion. I feel your pain, for what that's worth. I imagine that just about the time most of us have it all figured out, we die. That doesn't mean we should give up prior to that time. Eventually -- if we don't vaporize ourselves with some engineered pox/device/bomb -- we will gain some sort of momentum as a species, and start acting like we give a crap about things further than our own windows.

end of subrant.

top topics

join