It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Progress Report: Regarding Fukushima, provided by Tepco

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

wishes
Because I didn't know of the other video and because I came across that one and thought it was worth sharing because the information (I think) is very valuable and credible. Thank you for posting the original.
Thanks, that sounds reasonable. I think Steven Starr is credible, but the guy who obscured his presentation with "I'm not an expert but....", not so credible. In fact you couldn't see that map of the radioactive plume going over Tokyo as Starr talked about it in his version, and that's something that I suspect some people haven't seen yet, because I hadn't seen it.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Arbitrageur

wishes
Because I didn't know of the other video and because I came across that one and thought it was worth sharing because the information (I think) is very valuable and credible. Thank you for posting the original.
Thanks, that sounds reasonable. I think Steven Starr is credible, but the guy who obscured his presentation with "I'm not an expert but....", not so credible. In fact you couldn't see that map of the radioactive plume going over Tokyo as Starr talked about it in his version, and that's something that I suspect some people haven't seen yet, because I hadn't seen it.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

Yes, this is the first I've heard of Steven Starr and I really like his presentation - fast and to the point(s) - many, many points... I hope everyone will really evaluate what he says and the far reaching implications.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yes, lying by omission is common - and a personal choice. But when it's harmful to omit vital information I believe it is criminal and omitting information about Fukushima is unforgivable because it's all coming our way (North America) and beyond.

I sent a message to another member asking to find some Tepco lied (other by omission) examples. Will probably take a couple days.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I think there are only a few Member here who are able to read and to
understand Japanese and Tepconese,
in the last 1045 Days i saw Tepco not lying regarding Fukushima,
they hided a few Data but not "that" important one!

But i see and hear a lot of Mis-Translations
and Mis-Interpretations from both Sides,
the International and the Japanese Media.

In the beginning they didn't confirm the Melt-Down
but this happened because of missing and unclear Data,
we all knew that there was a Melt-Down already in the morning
of 04/03/11 because of our TV but we had no scientific 100% clear Facts,
for the Japanese this is a reason to stay quite.

Also we do not know the influence of our Government in to this process,
the Days after the Quake was a Trauma-introducing Experience for Japan
and a real Panic could had killed more people than we had lost already.

All in all: People who blame Tepco in every second Sentence should be not
surprised if the same is happening with their Informants!

Regards

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

All in all: People who blame Tepco in every second Sentence should be not surprised if the same is happening with their Informants!

Could you please explain/clarify what you mean by 'not being surprised if the same is happening with "their informants"? Am confused what you mean by informants - did you mean sources of information?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

In the beginning they didn't confirm the Melt-Down but this happened because of missing and unclear Data, we all knew that there was a Melt-Down already in the morning of 04/03/11 because of our TV but we had no scientific 100% clear Facts, for the Japanese this is a reason to stay quite.

I think you're absolutely right on that as I also recall it from the original timelines, action logs and highly detailed chain of events which TEPCO and others produced right at the start. Somewhere in archives I've got those and everything else from the early weeks..but I recall it quite clearly. They didn't say it was a meltdown.....but nor did they mask the data which clearly showed it was. They just wouldn't use the words and utter the phrases the public would clearly understand the same way. Nothing says they have to either, of course. Especially when the data they supplied themselves, did say it well enough.

Likewise, I agree with your statement on the Japanese Government's role and the total lack of perspective anyone truly has for what that is here. Can TEPCO be blamed if the Prime Ministers Office outright told them not to use 'inflammatory language' at near any cost? Well...probably not. If they covered the data as well, they could be ...but they didn't. So, it's selective wording and presenting, if anything. ..in my personal opinion, I'd hasten to add here.

Whats new in the world of news and stories for that, right?
edit on 19-1-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wishes

Yes, lying by omission is common - and a personal choice. But when it's harmful to omit vital information I believe it is criminal and omitting information about Fukushima is unforgivable because it's all coming our way (North America) and beyond.

Well, I see your point and you make a good one..sans one detail. We need the specific examples of critical facts omitted from the public record? I noted in reply to Human that they have certainly made use of the technical language and reporting methods for public record updates ...and fully knowing the majority of the public will glaze over well short of the first page's end. Still.. the record IS there ..just not "user friendly". That's been my experience ..but I'm always open to being corrected with something solid.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Also we should not forget that Japan is still in a
"Declared State of Nuclear Emergency"!

This State is coming with their own Rules and Laws
like anywhere else on our Globe!

Look for your own Country to understand the meaning of it!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

An example of a Tepco lie - I do not read Japanese and do not know what Tepco said to admit this deception/lie.

Uncovered: how TEPCO deliberately lied about Fukushima nuclear radiation The new reading will have direct implications for radiation doses received by workers who spent several days trying to stop the leak last week

But the real story here is exactly how TEPCO arrived at the deceptively small numbers it has been reporting since the 2011 accident. It turns out (see below) that TEPCO has been deliberately using radiation detectors that “max out” at relatively low levels (i.e. they don’t go higher than 100 mSv). When those detectors are pegged at their max readings, instead of switching to a more capable instrument with a larger detection range, they simply report the maximum detection limit of the smaller detector as the “real” exposure number.
Huh? Yeah. Seriously.

Here’s how we discovered this:

Radiation leak 18 times higher than previously disclosed

According to a TEPCO press release covered in Bloomberg Japan, “TEPCO announced high-dose radiation of hourly 1800 mSv from the tank periphery has been observed.”

This is highly radioactive water leaking from the now-famous “storage tanks” that were never designed to be long-term storage tanks in the first place. Previously, TEPCO told the public these tanks were only leaking 100 mSv per hour, downplaying the actual radiation leak level by almost 95%.

nuclearnewsaustralia.wordpress.com...

Bloomberg article (in Japanese) referred to where Tepco admitted lying about radiation levels
www.bloomberg.co.jp...

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wishes

Where do they "admitted" a Lie?
www.bloomberg.co.jp...

I even used Google Translator because of unknown Kanjis
but couldn't find it!

9月2日(ブルームバーグ):福島第一原子力発電所の汚染水漏れ事故で、東京電力はタンク周辺か� ��最大で毎時1800ミリシーベルトという高線量の放射線が観測されたと発表した。9日間前の測定から線量が急増 していた。 東京電力 が8月31日に発表した資料によると、前回の測定(同月22日)から放射線の急増が確認されたのはH3エリアに� �るタンク2基。4号タンク底部の継ぎ目付近から毎時約1800ミリシーベルト(前回の18倍)、10号タンクの同箇所 からは約220ミリシーベルト(同3.1倍)が観測された。 近畿大学の伊藤哲夫教授(放射線生物学)は、毎時1800ミリシーベルトという水準について、「4時間浴び続け� �ば死というものしかなく、手当てしなければ、30日以内に100%の方が亡くなる」と述べ、非常に高いレベルだと の認識を示した。 福島第一原発ではこのほかにH5エリアで約230ミリシーベルト、H4エリアで約70ミリシーベルトが検出された� ��中でもH5エリアでは、タンク間をつなぐ配管から90秒に1滴のペースで、汚染水が滴り落ちるのを確認した� �いう。 汚染水漏えい 東電によると、タンクの水位に目立った変化はなく、堰外への漏えいはないとしている。しかし、伊藤教授は汚 染水を貯蔵するタンクの構造に問題があり、「すごく心配だ」と話す。漏えいの起きたタンクは鋼板の板をボル トで留め、接合部はパッキンで埋めた「フランジ型」と呼ばれる円筒型のタンク。 同教授は、「本来ならば溶接して非常に長く持つタンクを作るのが当然だが、汚染水がどんどん溜まるというこ とで、急いでボルト締めのタンクを沢山作った」と指摘。寒暖で膨張したり収縮するため、シール部分が長期間 もたないという欠点があり、「次から次へと漏えいしている」と分析する。 同教授は、丈夫な溶接型タンクに取り替えていく必要があり、東電に任せるのではなく、「金銭的、経済的に保 証できる国が率先して指導すべき」だとの見解を示した。 東電は8月20日、福島第一で汚染水を貯めていた地上タンクから300トン漏えいしたと発表していた。汚染水漏れ� ��過去4回発生しており、今回は量が最大。原子力規制委員会は汚染水流出について、国際原子力・放射線事象� ��価尺度(INES)の「レベル3」(重大な異常事象)に該当するとした。 経営への影響 汚染水問題の深刻化は東電の経営にも響く可能性がある。汚染水漏れについて、エネルギー・コンサルタントで あるトム・オサリバン氏は、「福島にとって非常に深刻な問題であるだけでなく、柏崎刈羽の再稼働に影響を与 える可能性がある」と指摘している。

Bloomberg Jp

Use a Translator and Report!
edit on 19-1-2014 by Human0815 because: nihongo article

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Like I said, their reference was in Japanese and I have no idea to know if it does or does not contain a Tepco quote about it. Other sources I've tried to round up (like Asahi) are no longer available because it's an old story. This is a problem generally because what's on the internet today may be gone tomorrow and why I asked other members to check if they have some verifiable Tepco lies (not omissions). Some members pulled a lot of these stories off the internet in the first couple years and archived them.

Meanwhile...:
ajw.asahi.com...

TEPCO withheld Fukushima radioactive water measurements for 6 months

Tokyo Electric Power Co. has withheld 140 measurements of radioactive strontium levels taken in groundwater and the port of the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant between June and November last year.

TEPCO has been releasing the combined levels of all radioactive substances, including strontium, that emit beta rays, at the crippled nuclear plant. But strontium levels exceeded the all-beta readings in some instances, leading the utility to decide they were “wrong” and to withhold them from public releases, TEPCO officials said Jan. 8.

Previously, TEPCO officials said they had not released the data because the numbers were not confirmed.

Company officials on Jan. 8 insisted the utility had no intention to conceal information. They said they did not disclose the data simply because of inconsistencies in the information.

They said TEPCO will release correct readings after determining the cause of the discrepancies by the end of this month.

Of course they're not going to admit they "lied" - corporations never admit that - so instead of releasing the numbers with an fyi like these numbers are not yet confirmed (which is perfectly acceptable to do), they were withheld. Give this a few days and see what we can come up with to verify Tepco has lied before. And I reiterate that I believe Tepco is being forced to take all the blame and criticisms and be the 'face' for the furious people. I also believe their hands are tied with what they can and cannot release regarding information. They are the bottom of the corporate structure, those above are the ones directing them, they just get to be the ones blamed for it all. However, within the ranks of Tepco people could speak up about lies but don't for fear of losing their job or punishment.

edit on 19-1-2014 by wishes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Do you really believe Tepco has not lied about Fukushima?

If so then I have some oceanfront property in Arizona that I'm willing to sell for way below market value.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

I think the better question is... Do you believe all media, workers on site, Japanese officials and people connected to this ...have agreed with and assisted the lies? If outright lying has happened..(and I mean Fabricating when I use the word lie)..then all those others who would know some or all of the true data being lied about, had to individually decide they had some benefit to going along with it. As, it would require each ..to the last man and woman with real info.. to independently choose to allow the misinformation to stand.

I think it's far more likely in my own experiences in life, that a Corp plays on the edges for P.R. and liability reasons. Just close enough to the edge to benefit the big P.R. bottom line and the court liability fears ..but not far enough to actually have a mutiny on their hands from their OWN people saying 'you figure you're going to get away with that??'.

After all, the workers that form TEPCO aren't little monsters and they aren't foreigners with no stake in the land. Japan, as I understand it, is above many others in the way they view their nation and land which forms it. They have very close and spiritual ties to the land itself and the history that forms their culture. Fuku is destroying parts of that, with or without help and incompetence.

I have a very hard time accepting so many Japanese would see benefit to outweigh speaking out if open lies were there to so easily contradict.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The whisleblower legislation that was passed in the wake of Fukushima sent a message. Without a doubt in my mind there is a major damage control 'agenda' going on in Japan.

The Japanese are loyal and hardworking. They know what is going on.

Yes progress is being made at Fukushima, however it is still no where close to being under control.

Here is a plea from a Japanese farmer, if you do not have time to watch the entire clip skip to the 4:00 market and listen to what he has to say

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Ok ol' bunny ol' pal. I hopped down this hole with you too, if you recall, and I have a pretty good remembery for a lot of the shenanigans Tepco et al got up to. If you're wanting something more specific and credible, though, I understand so here ya go:

The failures of good governance and due diligence associated with the Fukushima nuclear disaster, and the regulatory and operational deficiencies that enabled it to happen, are profound and have wide ramifications. They have been commendably analyzed and documented in a number of major independent reports, including those of the Rebuild Japan Foundation and the first-ever independent commission chartered by the Diet, the Fukushima Nuclear Accident Independent Investigation Commission (NAIIC 2012).

Some of the key conclusions of the commission highlight the lack of priority given to the well-being and safety of all Japanese citizens, the first responsibility of any government (NAIIC 2012). The accident, said its report, “was the result of collusion between the government, regulators and TEPCO [Tokyo Electric Power Company] . . . They effectively betrayed the nation’s right to be safe from nuclear accidents.” The commission concluded that

the government and regulators are not fully committed to protecting public health and safety; that they have not acted to protect the health of the residents and to restore their welfare. The regulators did not monitor or supervise nuclear safety. . . . Their independence from the political arena, the ministries promoting nuclear energy, and the operators was a mockery. They were incapable, and lacked the expertise and the commitment to assure the safety of nuclear power. Across the board, the Commission found ignorance and arrogance unforgivable for anyone or any organization that deals with nuclear power. We found . . . a disregard for public safety.

Dr. Kiyoshi Kurokawa, the commission chair, made a number of very direct accusations in his introduction to the commission’s report:

It was a profoundly manmade disaster—that could and should have been foreseen and prevented. . . . A multitude of errors and willful negligence that left the Fukushima plant unprepared for the events of March 11. . . . Bureaucrats . . . put organizational interests ahead of their paramount duty to protect public safety.
emphases mine

A Public Health Perspective on the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster

A "disregard for public safety ... and willful negligence" attributable to both operators and regulators tasked to ensure those operators abide by safety standards certainly seems to qualify, at least IMHO, as greater than lies of omission.

You can see that it's not just Tepco who is at sole fault here, it is the entire nuclear industry so there is plenty of 'blame' to go around as far as 'lies' by omission or collusion.

edit on 19-1-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: moved some commas and added a thought

edit on 19-1-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: added emphasis and indicated who had been doing the emphasizing

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Example 1:
TEPCO President Caught LYING About Where He Was During Disaster!

28 05 2011 Doubts deepen over TEPCO truthfulness after president’s sightseeing trip uncovered Suspicions that Fukushima No. 1 Nuclear Power Plant operator Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO) is hiding information were heightened on May 27 with revelations that its president was not where TEPCO had said he was on the day of the Great East Japan Earthquake. TEPCO had claimed that on March 11 its President Masataka Shimizu was on a trip to meet with Kansai-area business leaders. The Mainichi discovered, however, that Shimizu was in fact sightseeing in Nara — a discrepancy that TEPCO now refuses to discuss. According to sources close to the matter and the Nara Prefectural Government, Shimizu, his wife and secretary checked into a hotel in the ancient capital on March 10 for a two-night stay. The trio had planned to go watch a traditional event at Todaiji temple the next day. . .

flyingcuttlefish.wordpress.com...

Example 2:
TEPCO botches apology for misleading Diet investigatory panel

Tokyo Electric Power Co. has been caught in another lie in its apology on its website for misleading a Diet panel that was investigating the 2011 accident at its Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant.

TEPCO officials already had been forced to backtrack on telling a member of the Fukushima Nuclear Accident Independent Investigation Commission that the No. 1 reactor was too dark to allow for on-site inspection of the damage caused by the March 11, 2011, earthquake and tsunami.

After The Asahi Shimbun broke a story on Feb. 7 that the TEPCO explanation was false and given to block an inspection, TEPCO posted a statement on its website that a panel member had asked about the degree to which light was entering the No. 1 reactor. The utility said the explanation of darkness was given based on an incorrect understanding of the facts.

The utility explained that there was no intent to willingly submit a false report to the panel.

However, when TEPCO officials visited the panel member to offer an explanation last February, no panel member inquired about the visibility in the reactor.

In fact, Toshimitsu Tamai, then chief of TEPCO's corporate planning department, himself broached the subject of darkness within the reactor. In the course of their discussion, Tamai said, "The reactor is now pitch black because the building is covered."

In actuality, a cover over the damaged building allowed some sunlight in, and there were powerful mercury lamps on the cover's ceiling.

ajw.asahi.com...

Example 3:
TEPCO denies new leak at Fukushima plant

The Asahi Shimbun Thursday 30th June, 2011 Radioactive tellurium-129m was detected for the first time in seawater near the water intake of the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant's No. 1 reactor, Tokyo Electric Power Co., the plant operator, said June 29. Seven hundred and twenty becquerels of the substance was detected per liter of water collected on June 4. This concentration is about 2.4 times safe levels. Tellurium-129m has a short half-life of about 34 days. Its detection near the intake indicates the possibility of a new leak of radioactive water into the sea. TEPCO, however, said a new leak was unlikely because there wasn't a sharp increase in other radioactive substances and because tellurium-129m was detected only at this single sampling point near the water intake. Also on June 29, TEPCO announced that... - See more at: www.japanherald.com...

www.japanherald.com...

Followed by:

The leaks closely follow Tepco’s admission that contaminated water has been flowing into the ocean since the accident took place in on March 11, 2011.

www.japantimes.co.jp...

Yes, Tepco lies!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Human0815
reply to post by wishes

Where do you get "Tepcos People are not Engineers" from?
Arnie Gundershill again?

From all the Nuclear Companies here in Japan
Tepco employed the best!

As long as you don't know
the Structure of their Workforce as long you should be not that loud,
educate yourself first, don't make mistakes and be noisy
after your chain of Arguments is Bulletproof!

Tokyo Electric Power Company, Incorporated (東京電力株式会社 Tōkyō Denryoku Kabushiki-gaisha?, TYO: 9501), also known as Toden (東電 Tōden?) or TEPCO, is a Japanese electric utility servicing Japan's Kantō region, Yamanashi Prefecture, and the eastern portion of Shizuoka Prefecture. This area includes Tokyo. Its headquarters are located in Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda, Tokyo, and international branch offices exist in Washington, D.C., and London. It is a founding member of strategic consortiums related to energy innovation and research; such as JINED,[1] INCJ[2] and MAI.[3] In 2007, TEPCO was forced to shut the Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Plant after the Niigata-Chuetsu-Oki Earthquake. That year it posted its first loss in 28 years.[4] Corporate losses continued until the plant reopened in 2009.[5] Following the March 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, its power plant at Fukushima Daiichi was the site of a continuing nuclear disaster, one of the world's most serious. TEPCO could face ¥2 trillion ($23.6 billion) in special losses in the current business year to March 2012,[6] and the Japanese government plans to put TEPCO under effective state control to guarantee compensation payments to the people affected by the accident.[7] The Fukushima disaster displaced 50,000 households in the evacuation zone because of leaks of radioactive materials into the air, soil and sea.[8] In July 2012 TEPCO received ¥1 trillion from the Japanese government.[9] TEPCO's management subsequently made a proposal to its shareholders for the company to be part-nationalized.[10] The total cost of the disaster was estimated at $100bn in May 2012.[9]

en.wikipedia.org...

Nowhere does it say Tepco is an engineering company. Do they 'have' an engineer in their employ? Probably. But they are an operations company - to operate nuclear plants. They are an utility operations company.

Please provide examples of where Arnie Gunderson has been wrong - you have disparaged him that I know of no less than six times and I've asked no less than three times for you to back it up.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wishes

Wishes... Let me share a link with you. You will find new material and if you read it all carefully, it will prove to be educational. This, is based on fact and photographic evidence you can see, analyse and compare to earlier ones and track progress.

I'm looking at or reading updates to this from Japan every month. Sometimes, a few times a month. The media carries a VERY VERY small part of what is coming out of Fukushima Daiichi.

Cryptome Nuclear Power Plant and WMD Series

The release on November 15, 2013 is particularly interesting as it's showing deep inside the interior of Unit One and adjacent to the reactor area. This is a story very much still on-going and new things happening all the time. Not doom. Progress, as it happens...

Now it's pretty obvious that TEPCO has played real loose here on how they've presented it. However, where the Executives of TEPCO were on the day 19,000 people died in a natural disaster in their nation is not relevant or, frankly, any of our business in my personal opinion. Unless we're saying he caused it, personally, then being in a vacation area with his wife when the Tsunami hit is hardly a factor.

It's also still a situation with the potential to get much much worse and extremely fast. If ANOTHER major natural disaster were to strike, what didn't go wrong the first time ...sure would this time..and that worst case scenario would be reality. Not good for the Western Pacific at the very least. If they HURRY and screw up, the same thing happens. So, it's a real high wire act they have to do ...and they're all AT the plant. So, it's not as if they are allowing failure to happen ...when it's their own lives which are lost first when/if it does.

Call me an optimist with a glass half full of enlightened self interest for hoping the best comes on this one.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The Cryptome link is very interesting and I can tell it is a very valuable archive - I have difficulty with things that are too technical and have difficulty grasping too much technical stuff. Radiation per se doesn't interest me at all, but these catrostophe'S' abound everywhere and Fukushima is by far the leader of all and the minute it happened I "knew" how bad it was going to be. But I know enough about radiation to know this kind of radiation is deadly and beyond devastating on many levels and at this point in time and for decades into the future they are not going to do anything about it... definitely a candidate for an ELE. Personally I think it was intentional and they could stop it but that's another topic altogether. I try and keep up with it's progression and I try to forget about it altogether - I'm on the west coast in a very rainy area.

Re President's whereabouts - I agree it is irrelevant generally, however specifically Tepco "lied" about his whereabouts the day of the disaster - why? Like you said, who cares where he was so why lie? And if they lied about something like that, one can only presume lying comes even easier for things that are more important. Their main modus operandi is to simply omit or minimize information and only 'fess up when caught.

I'm sure there are many inside workers and employers who know a much different story than what's being allowed/leaked out and don't speak for fear of reprisal or because of a brain-washed loyalty to country and company. I'm also sure there is a concerted effort to diffuse and confuse and minimize anyone who expresses great concern about Fukushima's danger.

I don't trust any government or corporation or any of their extensions (like the EPA, NOAA, etc.). They all do as they're told. Even many university professors will toe the party line to keep the funding coming or lose their job, etc.

Man made radiation is lethal. That they use the reactors to make weapons to destroy cultures and lives is very old news to me. They are insidious and evil beyond description. I have no doubt there are ways to stop Fukushima but any real remedies will not be allowed... to say I'm cynical would be an understatement...

Most people don't even realize Fukushima is still going let alone a problem. Is sad for me to see so many people actually sticking up for Tepco and everything they've done and are not doing even though they are but another minion of TPTB.

edit on 19-1-2014 by wishes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

wishes

I have difficulty with things that are too technical and have difficulty grasping too much technical stuff.

I've spent a great deal of time buried in the techie reports and learning what the techie speak and actual science of the numbers means ..and I'm still by no means fluent in the science involved here. Then again, the whole situation is unprecedented.

But I know enough about radiation to know this kind of radiation is deadly and beyond devastating on many levels and at this point in time and for decades into the future they are not going to do anything about it...

They ARE doing a whole lot about it..and that is what those 1-3 times a month updates at Cryptome tend to both explain and show in photographs. Progress is definite and clear.

definitely a candidate for an ELE.

Even worst case scenario doesn't go that far on general science involved here, as I've read it. I could be wrong..but I'd sure want to see basis to declare it capable of planetary extinction. There is a lot of material there, but it's still a finite amount for extent of damage it can do.

I'm on the west coast in a very rainy area.

Do you own a Geiger counter? What are your own personal readings on the rain?

And if they lied about something like that, one can only presume lying comes even easier for things that are more important.

So being less than entirely forthcoming about where their executive was with his wife..during a natural disaster..indicates the entire company is being dishonest? I'm not saying they aren't...but I look for a bit more on something this serious for impact.

That they use the reactors to make weapons to destroy cultures and lives is very old news to me.

The reactors at Fukushima? I'm aware of the rumors...however, I've yet to see proof or evidence. Have you come across some? Japan working on Nuclear weapons would be a major international matter, actually..

They are insidious and evil beyond description.

The executives, all the workers or the Tokyo Governments? I'm not sure who you mean on this?

I have no doubt there are ways to stop Fukushima but any real remedies will not be allowed...
There are folks around ATS who have or do work in fields of nuclear energy.. Solutions seem hard to come by?

Doesn't seem like we're going to agree on much.. That's okay tho.. Not everyone can, or the world would be a boring place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join