It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic devices go crazy when I'm nervous. Is it a ghost or is it me? Weather seemed affected

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Serdgiam
reply to post by ahnggk

You dont have any special abilities, this type of phenomena is quite common actually. It can include everything from street lights, to watches, to light bulbs, batteries in electronics, and can affect anything that operates on electromagnetism (which, in this age, is sure a ton of things!).

Commonly, it tends to be connected to a lack of control over emotions. It seems to be a common link between many cases, but not all.

It sounds like fear is a big component of your life, and you have my condolences for that. How do you think you can work on that? It might be more important than any type of EM phenomena.

I've met some success last night. I was alone in my room. I thought I could trigger the emotion of fear in me.

And then I did. I felt my body shake a bit then almost immediately, my phone started recharging itself with nothing plugged to it. My phone is 1 meter away from me and on top of a rigid computer case. It is sitting perfectly undisturbed.

I grabbed my multimeter which can detect very faint em fields even from weak static electricity from a moving person 1 meter away but it detected nothing.

I could not discount this yet as mere coincidence. Those are the only two times my phone acted up and coincided within seconds of powerful emotions.

The lack of measurable electromagnetic field may imply phenomena associated with quantum mechanics, specifically, quantum entanglement/teleportation.

I was unsuccessful with a 3rd attempt because I could not trigger fear again. I was literally browsing my memories for anything, including nightmares which instilled the most fear in me.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I can understand it is connected, heck, we are all connected energetically. What I was trying to point out is that if you want to control the ability you need to control your fear. A good practice for doing this is lucid dreaming and meditation. In lucid dreaming you learn to overcome fears, in meditation you can relive and understand fears in a safe setting. Perhaps doing some journaling might help you too, but it sounds almost like you want to experience the fear? manually triggering fear is a bad, bad idea!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Control your emotions, and you will also control your fear. They are a part of you, they do not define you.

Inducing an emotion just to do it is a misleading experience. When something is there ACTUALLY inducing fear, you will be ill-prepared.

But, by controlling all of your emotions, you will get daily experience. Practice being mindful, while awake, and do not get swept up in the current of the emotions that reside in daily life.

Your dreams are not reality anyway. Be here and now, there is enough to occupy you until the next moment.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So what you are saying is that when you are under heavy anxiety or fear, your body produces the, roughly, 2.2 amps at the 5 or so volts needed to charge your S2's 1800mAh battery. A battery in a chassis that doesn't support wireless charging, so you're somehow putting out enough energy to forcibly charge the battery due to your emotions?

This same effect also causes issues with other nearby electronic devices, which I suppose is reasonable if you're already putting out enough energy to charge a cell phone.

How is this possible without causing harm to your body? The human body is only capable of producing around 100 millivolts, no where near enough to charge a battery, let alone cause a storm.

So, what else could it be? Does your family notice these events when they occur? Have they shown any history with similar occurrences around them? That much energy production should also cause some kind of noticeable effect on other people, or put more accurately, anyone near you should notice an effect on themselves, not just devices around you.

I know I sound skeptical, and I am, but it's more skepticism that it's energy coming from you. For those that study or know about the ley lines and believe in that - could it be possible that he's tapping into those or otherwise influencing them, rather than generating the effect himself?

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The computers I use are also affected. One computer wakes itself up when it I put it to sleep, just like my phone when I turn it off, it turns itself back on. The other computer did a blue screen, coincidentally the first after a very long time. Blue screens are mostly likely hardware issues. Everything worked perfectly again when my emotional episode is over.

I don't think it is the superficial electromagnetic effect. I have a sensitive instrument that can detect emf from any person that is moving. I wasn't able to trigger the device. The most likely connection is through principles of quantum mechanics which doesn't always leave a detectable electromagnetic signature until the coming to its destination. There was a research I read a while back that human DNA communicates with different cells in the body through quantum entanglement.

I'm not having much luck now. I think my natural defenses kicked in to protect me from psychological trauma. I couldn't make myself afraid anymore, I feel like a Vulcan in Star Trek, not able to feel any emotions. Perhaps, I'll have better success if I can turn it off but I don't know how.
edit on 17-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Without going too far in depth, it is very likely that we exist in the quantum and material.

That said, we have absolutely NOT explored the entirety of the EM spectrum. Your meter probably isnt even calibrated correctly anymore (if it was in the first place!). Even then, as a scientist, I do not feel we have even created the devices to explore this aspect of our being. Kirlian photography makes an attempt, but I feel it is erroneous.

Like in many other cases I have worked on, yours seems to be linked to lack of control over emotions. Working on that is your first step. Whether or not you do it is up to you.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Reminds me of Scalar waves. I've read about Scalar Waves which are special type of EM waves but are not detected by ordinary EM instruments. However, they do not belong to mainstream science.

I'm actually very in control of my emotions now but it's due to my overactive defense mechanisms...

...But it's not what I've been wishing. If I could just find a way to reliably trigger a very strong emotion in me, then I could also find a way to get some concrete results.

Fear produces a stronger effect than anger. But I tend to become paralysed by intense fear also.

Fear/nervousness in combination with anger or fury may produce just a strong effect and allow me to remain in full control of myself. This is the most difficult emotion to trigger. I need to face a hostile person who can pose a danger to me and it can't be an act, it must be a real danger.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

ahnggk

Reminds me of Scalar waves. I've read about Scalar Waves which are special type of EM waves but are not detected by ordinary EM instruments. However, they do not belong to mainstream science.

Scalar waves are vastly misunderstood by the general public and "alternative" science. Scalar is a type of quality of a wave. Vector is the directional properties. Scalar properties are things like frequency, amplitude, etc. So, when you see "Scalar Wave," it is actually just referring to the properties other than their direction. Mainstream science actually came up with all of it in the first place.

Fear/nervousness in combination with anger or fury may produce just a strong effect and allow me to remain in full control of myself. This is the most difficult emotion to trigger. I need to face a hostile person who can pose a danger to me and it can't be an act, it must be a real danger.

Try focusing on Love. It has more depth than any other emotion, and leads to more. Like I said, life itself provides plenty of experience with different emotions and controlling them is the same across the board. Love, specifically, connects to something deeper than any of them. Once you have mastered that, fear is a moot point.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Love does not cause my stuff to run crazy. All of my things run perfectly in that case and it keeps me from getting sick, I think.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

ahnggk, if we're ever over-run by terminator-style robots it will be people like us that can shut them down. It may be fantasy but I read once about techno-kinetics, people on the battle-field who could repair weapons using will alone. The ability extends beyond that because of it's nature - it's essentially psychokinesis at it's core and covers all abilities that relate to mind-over-matter. The ability is likely to get stronger as time progresses, again not 100% sure why (photon cloud?), but my own ability has increased dramatically over the past decade.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Eonnn
reply to post by ahnggk

ahnggk, if we're ever over-run by terminator-style robots it will be people like us that can shut them down. It may be fantasy but I read once about techno-kinetics, people on the battle-field who could repair weapons using will alone. The ability extends beyond that because of it's nature - it's essentially psychokinesis at it's core and covers all abilities that relate to mind-over-matter. The ability is likely to get stronger as time progresses, again not 100% sure why (photon cloud?), but my own ability has increased dramatically over the past decade.

Hmm, have you read it in fiction?

I still have to reliably prove it on me. I need something huge to set me off like a job offer from Lockheed Martin or an interview with Boeing's CEO... ...Well not exactly
but you get the idea... ....It's nearly impossible to trigger such huge emotions in me by myself. The big ones has to be externally sourced.

I have documented events surrounding my strong bursts of emotion since 2008. I found it very disturbing if it can be mathematically proven to be improbable.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Its probably that NSA computer echelon on you and you don't even know it, or some other computer giving you power. I believe you 100%.

I have a good reason to believe you too, when that computer got on me - when I looked at bowls on the table the bowl would move about 6 to 7 inches across the table. It happened a lot when I was about to eat something.

You are not alone.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

I sure hope not. But are they capable of having full control of nature's fury? I'd hate to be unknowingly working for them and directing their energies somewhere.

Also make sure the bowl is completely dry underneath and it shouldn't wander on its own.
edit on 24-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

ahnggk
The computers I use are also affected. One computer wakes itself up when it I put it to sleep, just like my phone when I turn it off, it turns itself back on. The other computer did a blue screen, coincidentally the first after a very long time. Blue screens are mostly likely hardware issues. Everything worked perfectly again when my emotional episode is over.
I too experience strangeness with computers and my cell phone having intermittent strangeness, and noticed a correlation between those events and my level of anxiety.

In your case you apparently presume it's your anxiety causing the intermittent strangeness, whereas in my case I presume it's the intermittent strangeness causing my anxiety. I normally don't feel too much anxiety about failures of electronic devices, because if it just fails the device or some components can just be repaired or replaced pretty easily. However, when the strangeness or failures are intermittent, it's much more difficult to troubleshoot or justify replacing a device that works 99.99% of the time, and this causes me some anxiety since it's not so easy to fix these problems or otherwise figure out what to do.

I'm also aware that some people have a tendency to attribute electromagnetic effects to themselves that have nothing to do with them; for example some people think that streetlights come on when they walk by or something like that. In those cases it's usually pretty easy to determine that this is apparently just a human tendency to make such attributions where in fact there is no correlation. The streetlight would have turned on or off whether the person walked by or not, which can be shown by merely stopping and collecting data on the streetlight, to record the frequency with which it erratically turns on or off when it's not supposed to (in this case there's a known reason for this seemingly strange behavior), but they make assumptions it has something to do with them.

So I can't help but wonder if we are experiencing similar correlations in anxiety levels relative to intermittent electronic device strangeness, but we are assigning opposite ideas of cause and effect to the correlation. Your assignment of cause and effect is quite extraordinary; mine, not so much. I can't really explain why my cell phone does some unexplainable things, however I'm pretty sure there's a rational explanation that doesn't involve me or my anxiety as the cause.

If you are just seeing the charging light come on at times, that could be some kind of intermittent internal short. I think my phone has something along those lines which is not really paranormal. However if my phone was half charged and hours later was fully charged without being plugged in or without wireless charging, that would be truly paranormal. Your attempt to measure em fields is pretty rudimentary and doesn't rule out say an AC field, but it seems more likely it's just a flaky problem with the charging light or something along those lines.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Don't think my ability is better. At least, not yet!

Here's my dilemma, you see, I fix things. When my stuff breaks, I try to fix it myself. I also fix my parents' stuff. I succeed most of the time. But when I make a mistake, a potentially expensive mistake, my emotions go crazy. I don't show it of course. Then the stuff I'm fixing, usually electronics devices go crazy too, problems get worse, which drives me crazy even further. It's a resonant effect, until the device is totally inoperable.

In that case, I just put thing back together. Surprising after a while, when my emotions have calmed, they work perfectly again.

The effect is dramatically stronger if my emotions are directed at the device itself. This means, if I fix things, I have to exercise absolute control of my emotions, no matter what happens. I must not feel anything at all, not even love. Because love if met by a failure can trigger the emotion of disappointment.

I don't fully believe the "walking under the lamp" then it flickers thing. Most of the time, I trace the phenomena to faulty wiring of the wires leading to the lamp running beneath the pavement.

I always try to make sense of these things myself, conducting my own investigations, in my little, cheap ways.

I'm having trouble triggering strong emotions lately needed for the experiments. Nothing can make me angry, sad, happy, etc. But I haven't had things that can trigger strong emotions lately.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

You know, this is actually one of the topics that got me interested in "alternative" things.

Since I was a child, I have had significant issues with everything from streetlights, to lightbulbs in whatever house I am living, to watches and any other electrical device. For me, at least, these things do not tend to be linked with strong emotion.

Either way, it was brought to my attention by a good friend at the time when we were driving around his neighborhood. I had not noticed the streetlight portion, just a variety of other strange things. He asked "Have you ever noticed that streetlights go out when you are around?" I told him about lightbulbs in a house, but that I had never noticed streetlights.

That got both of us rather curious, and so we looked into it. At this point, the internet wasnt exactly a treasure trove of this type of information. Even if it was out there, search engines certainly werent much of a thing!

So, we closely followed (as much as possible) every streetlight that would go out. Streetlights that were closer to home were videotaped. Without about an 80% accuracy, these lights would ONLY go out in my presence. Our study only lasted four months, but those lights were watched for most of it. I eventually figured there might be a link between that, and the phenomena that I experience with house hold lights, watches, various battery-driven devices, etc.

Over the years, I spent a good amount of time studying it all as information (and its access) became more prevalent on the internet. Frequently, I think it is almost exactly what you state Arb. That, the patterns of light cycling just happened to line up. In fact, I think this is significantly more common than many people even realize. Its kind of neat how the patterns show up, and they are almost ALWAYS associated by some sort of lack of control. I think your observation of this is very sound, in that the lights themselves are the cause, and the emotional experience is the effect.

However, there are cases, such as my own, where this explanation does not stand up to actual scrutiny. I used to think it was "cool" and such, but when I started to have to actually pay for the stuff, welllll, then it just became a financial difficulty. I can not use incandescent bulbs in any house I have ever lived in. They die out within days. CFL and LED, however, do not have this issue. CFL will last for a month or two (which is great!), and LED will last even longer.

My intent was actually figuring out how to wear one of my favorite things; WATCHES! I have yet to figure it out, and I still cant wear a watch..

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

ahnggk
I don't fully believe the "walking under the lamp" then it flickers thing. Most of the time, I trace the phenomena to faulty wiring of the wires leading to the lamp running beneath the pavement.
I think in most cases it's not faulty wiring, but it's a different type of bulb than you use for indoor lighting which tends to cycle on and off after it ages, so, the bulb needs to be replaced when it starts doing that. There may indeed be wiring problems in some cases but I suspect the aging bulbs explain a lot more cases, as the wikipedia article explains for sodium-vapor lamps.

en.wikipedia.org...

At the end of life, high-pressure sodium lamps exhibit a phenomenon known as cycling, which is caused by a loss of sodium in the arc. Sodium is a highly reactive element and is easily lost by reacting with the arc tube, made of aluminum oxide. The products are sodium oxide and aluminum:

6 Na + Al2O3 → 3 Na2O + 2 Al

As a result, these lamps can be started at a relatively low voltage, but, as they heat up during operation, the internal gas pressure within the arc tube rises, and more and more voltage is required to maintain the arc discharge. As a lamp gets older, the maintaining voltage for the arc eventually rises to exceed the maximum voltage output by the electrical ballast. As the lamp heats to this point, the arc fails, and the lamp goes out. Eventually, with the arc extinguished, the lamp cools down again, the gas pressure in the arc tube is reduced, and the ballast can once again cause the arc to strike. The effect of this is that the lamp glows for a while and then goes out, typically starting at a pure or bluish white then moving to a red-orange before going out.

Serdgiam
So, we closely followed (as much as possible) every streetlight that would go out. Streetlights that were closer to home were videotaped. Without about an 80% accuracy, these lights would ONLY go out in my presence. Our study only lasted four months, but those lights were watched for most of it. I eventually figured there might be a link between that, and the phenomena that I experience with house hold lights, watches, various battery-driven devices, etc.
Congratulations to you for carefully selecting data and studying it, which is more than most people do in these cases. Maybe something else is going on in your case as you suggest.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Arbitrageur

ahnggk
I think in most cases it's not faulty wiring, but it's a different type of bulb than you use for indoor lighting which tends to cycle on and off after it ages, so, the bulb needs to be replaced when it starts doing that. There may indeed be wiring problems in some cases but I suspect the aging bulbs explain a lot more cases, as the wikipedia article explains for sodium-vapor lamps.

I'm aware they are different and uses electrical arcing via special gas on an extremely heat resistant "glass".

Just the few times, when I find street lights that die when I go at least 50 meters near them, I jump up and down and they would light up again. I thought the wires running underneath must have gone bad.

Only happens on street vapor lamps and fluorescent bulbs at home or at work. Never with incandescent and LED lights so I think your theory might be true.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Its not an "ability" and screwing with electronic devices is pretty common if you talk to others or research it a bit. Ive told this on here.. forget where.. but I inherited it from my father. I cant wear a watch with a battery. I do fine with a wind up. I will destroy a battery powered watch in no time flat. I dont like things on my wrists and even carried one in my pocket when I was an RN yrs ago.. couldnt keep it working and went to using the wall clock exclusively. Cell phones? Gotta have a case on them. I destroyed a few.. then found out a rubber case will do the trick. I worked in an area with an electronic safe for hard drives and court paperwork. I screwed that up.. even with my grounding bracelet on. COmputers.. I WILL ruin them. I CAN NOT use wireless keyboards or a wireless mouse... which pisses me off. For my tablet, they actually have products for folks like me.. cases and screens which put a barrier there to protect it. Not so rare, my friend!

Its just an electric thing. We are bioelectric machines.. some of us have some faulty wiring and capacitors. I dont dwell on the destructive side of it all and claim Im just awesomely electrifying! Har de har!

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You may have been in contact with extraterrestrial life and didn't even notice. They may have put a computer or something in your brain that is causing the electrical disturbance.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join