It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says "Tall White Space Aliens" control America

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

yourmaker
I don't understand how you can reduce Iranians as a collective, the entire nation of Iran to a few different people's opinions.

Iran doesn't say anything. Iran doesn't speak. It's not something that carries an individual voice like it's portrayed.

It's like thinking CNN is speaking for all Americans.

edit on 18-1-2014 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

Praise, a voice of reason has finally arrived.

I can only give the one star,

How do give an applause or is that something a Mod does and gives you some ATS points

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Came across this a few minutes ago, citing as a reason for this being picked up into the MSM as a portrayal of Iran's stance on 'Tall White Aliens' as "As sometimes happens, perhaps when it suits a government's agenda this article was picked up by a more mainstream venue"

I agree with this. As far as wondering why Iranian's believe what they believe about ETs or Us... I'd have to say, without personal experience, as I have not been to Iran or have any Iranian friends online, that I'd feel no regret in betting that, as is in any other country there are people that are going to fall into one set of ideas and beliefs over another. I understand religious freedom there isn't the same as what it is here, but that won't stop a person from thinking what they think, regardless of whether or not they can speak openly about it. I grew up Baptist/Christian in Southern US, but even while being indoctrinated into the religion I kept an open, skeptical mind about what was going on in our reality. It made sense (and still does) that UFOs have been and still are here from time to time. Whether or not, what's been presented by this dis-info guy Sorcha Faal/David Boothe is actually what is accepted by majority (or any other datum of measurement) of Iranians IS what is claimed to be, I cannot know.

Here's the article I came across on ascensionwithearth.com, tracked it back to This site, and then couldn't find it at the site linked below that it supposedly originated from because there is a ton of info to dig through and to my eyes, no search function.

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org
January 16, 2014

Let the Disinformation Begin

Sorcha Faal (www.whatdoesitmean.com) is a highly sophisticated disinformation site. Its ownership and funding source is unknown, and the site constantly publishes elaborate articles mixing fact and fiction with recent events to create elaborate conspiracy threads. Often these articles will appear only hours after an event has taken place. This may well be a serious cointelpro propaganda operation.

Three years ago I received an email from a colleague with information excerpted here:

Before I go into this subject in any great depth, I would first like to deal with Sorcha Faal, otherwise known as David Booth of the CIA. David Booth works within the Central Intelligence Agency in COINTELPRO. Other western intelligence agencies known for using COINTELPRO methods include MI5, MI6, GCHQ, and the thinktank, DEMOS. To be quite blunt, all intelligence agencies have their own COINTELPRO departments.

Sorcha Faal does not exist. There is no "spokesperson" within the GRU named Sorcha Faal. Intelligence agencies rarely make public statements, and when they do, it is always through either someone in the highest echelons of the organisation or a government minister with the correct clearances, and never a mere "spokesperson".

Do leaks ever happen through lesser agents? Yes, but those agents if caught are dealt with very strictly, usually with "Holy Orders" to keep their traps shut. By rights, if "Sorcha Faal" was really working within the GRU, she/he would have been silenced by now. Permanently.

It appears that David Booth is a major thorn in the side of the Alternative Intelligence Community, as well as the Patriot and Truth Movements. This is a gross understatement. Over the past week or two I have had to take aside many people and let them in on the whole Sorcha Faal thing.

Known sites run by Sorcha Faal / David Booth: WhatDoesItMean.com...
Known sites that Sorcha Faal / David Booth writes for:
EUTimes.net...
FreedomFighterRadio.net...
FourWinds10.com...

I have not been able to fully corroborate this assessment, but the website's disinformation basis is self-evident. I encourage any researchers reading this to consider digging into the the Faal website, its ownership and financing. It is time to bring the hammer down on this corner of the truth embargo.

Why am I bringing this up at this time?

On January 11 Sorcha Faal published the following article: Snowden Documents Proving US-Alien-Hitler" Link Stuns Russia

This article ties ETs, Edward Snowden, NAZI Germany with Paul Hellyer in a typical manner designed to diminish the credibility of the target, which I believe to be Hellyer. The article is about 10% fact and 90% crap.

As sometimes happens, perhaps when it suits a government's agenda, this article was picked up by a more mainstream venue. The Fars News Agency news service in Iran just happened to republish an article based on the Faal material. From there the story went mainstream and the disinformation from Sorcha Faal was republished by: Forbes, The Washington Post, The Examiner, The Blaze, The Jerusalem Post, UPI, Huffington Post with more likely to follow. The most egregious instance of this outrageous journalism was a piece by Max Fisher in theWashington Post - Iranian news agency says the U.S. is secretly run by Nazi space aliens. Really.

Let's be clear. The Post's coverage of ET/Disclosure issues has been mostly dismal for decades and will ultimately be a huge black mark on its legacy. But the above article is beyond the pale. Apparently Fisher does not know how to use Google. He has presented information to Postreaders that is from a known disinformation site. He has served up sewerage and should be fired or reprimanded.

Given the timing just one month before PRG is set to launch its Congressional Hearing Initiative, this may be the first indication elements within the government are going to try to undermine the Initiative by injecting disinfo designed to elevate the ridicule factor.

So let the disinformation begin. PRG is going back to Capitol Hill to get congressional hearings for the scores of military/agency/political witnesses of rank and station ready to testify under oath. Any member of Congress stupid enough to drink the government's Kool-Aid will be ignored, and those who can think for themselves will be engaged.

Stephen Bassett
PRG Executive Director

[Feel free to republish this commentary.]

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

zazzafrazz
reply to post by Skyfloating

Iranian history is pretty much tied to Aryan, to them Aryan does not mean Blonde hair blue eyed Nordics......That is a purely Nazi concoction.

Aryan is Indo - Iranian, and most Iranians have a interest in their history. The word Iran is the Persian word for place of the Aryan.

This is true.
However the Indo-European ties to Persia could have resulted from the White(Possibly blonde according to depictions of scholars and also in art) Alexander The Great, who was obviously not your average darker complexioned Iranian.
Tie that together with the stories and art of Alexander being "helped" by life-unknown within space craft, you could conclude that they were the Plaedians we associate as E.Ts in this day and age.
So the Aryan could still be associated with Blonde Hair etc.

Clearly it's just a theory of piecing certain info(not universally corroborated I know, this is highly debated) together. Overall we may never know.

Interesting to think about though.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
As for why did they publish this report?

Maybe if you read the entire article you wouldn't have needed to ask this question.

I will post some of the excerpts from the article at hand.

On Sources:
"This report has been wired from Whatdoesitmean.com. As you can see, we have both mentioned and hyperlinked the source of this report and also released it in the wire section of our website to notify our viewers that all responsibility for the veracity, authenticity and reliability of this report lies with its original source, whatdoesitmean.com"...

On Hellyer's Agreement The "Leaked Documents" Are True:
"Yet, again this does not mean that we support or reject Hellyer's views."...

Reasoning Behind The Decision(Basically The OPs Question):
"And to those of you who may ask why we have basically carried this story, we should say that FNA has been seeking to inform its viewers of those stories which are ignored by the mainstream media, specially in the West. A part of our daily efforts is focused on such reports. In doing so, we sometimes try to cover some – specially controversial - topics with different reports to give our viewers a chance to study them from various perspectives. When the Occupy Wall Street Movement was ignored by the mainstream media in the West, we were almost among the first in the world to cover it on a daily basis for months."

Disassociation With The FNA's Opinion:
"Most western media outlets have either completely ignored the RT video and the wired nature of this report, or mentioned its original source only at the end of their stories to first convince their readers that the story fully belongs to FNA."...

So they explained it wasn't their story, not their opinion. Merely brought the debate to light.

As for the credibility of the website in question in so many comments, the source, it matters not in the grand scheme, the interview between Hellyer is a real interview, and FNA make no claims as to whether they believe it or not.
The idea was to show the interviewee's opinion on a subject that western media were ignoring.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Well if all of this is true... Might make it the biggest news since god? right?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Always late to these threads, but after carefully reading all the posts so I could intelligently comment, the last quotes, namely joeyv23 Seemed to answer the OP questions with actual reference and I found this refreshing. No one is here now, and onto other threads, but really, this went in every direction but where I thought it would.

First, I have no sense of trust in any news source, especially those as fringe as Sorcha Faal. All news is fairly owned and controlled. A few hold out, are not given anything but a short leash to expound anything important or true, so I usually look for source.

I've read three of the now five books by Charles Hall on his direct experiences with the Tall Whites. BTW they are not Nordics as some say. They are a different species. The Tall whites use this planet as a weigh station of sorts according to Hall, and he would know as he has had solid and close contact, even in their facility hidden in the mountains near where he was stationed. They have been here for very long, staying between crossings, our Earth being in their travel route, a stop over.

In all the reading I have done and corroborated record, the Tall Whites were likely the species that Eisenhower met with in 54 where he refused an offer from them. But later military contacts accepted.

The Tall Whites are friendly but also deadly. Any threat, however trivial is dealt with harshly. Even Hall, catching a falling female who tripped on the stairs was injured as I remember for merely touching her. Their personal weapons are quite effective and they do not hesitate to use them. So if you want to know more about this species, and their interaction and likely influence you need to read the existing record and decide for yourself, because the real story comes from people like Charles Hall, and not a filter feeder entity like Sorcha Faal or national and network news.

As for if the claim NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden had any of this information, I have not seen that yet, but would find it of great interest. But if there is no actual reference for that I have to ignore the story as anything of importance.

Plain evidence suggest the story is likely too unreliable to be true. But I have been wrong many times. It is on the shelf, but not important.

Thanks to burntheships j
for the video link. Good reference too, but I have met Hellyer, heard him speak many times, and although he is very right in his information, I do not think he is as articulate about the subject as I would like. But he is telling it like it is, and he would know.

ZeroGhost

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Fars i know sic, the Iranis claim they invented a flying saucer a while back did they not.........
Id suggest THEY are controlled by a rival space race....

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Hellyer sounds credible but gives no hard evidence about the Tall Whites. If one uses Google Earth there are some interesting anomalies seen in Area 51. Go to Bomber Range 1 and 2 at Dogbone lake. Draw a line from the target to Pintwater Range Mtn. Go one mile south of the Mtn to the head of the valley along this line. Look west toward the cliff. See the 500X100 ft rectangular object looking like molten wax. Grabe the street view man and place in the large grey circular space. A Google default of a cave or hollow ship, building etc. pops up. On the floor is seen the usual star view thru the earth with the ceiling shown in net like ribbons reflecting the roof. The horizon is shown in the background. ?starship base. Now draw a line from bullseye to Bald Mtn about 38 miles. Come south from the Mtn about 2.5 miles. Look north and find a similar feature. Drag the street view icon to the mid point where an "arch" is shown. ?2nd starbase. Now go 10 miles due west of the bullseye. Look south at a similar complex. ?residential area. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I once was eating lunch with a fellow (Iranian) student when I was in school in London shortly after the Shah of Iran was deposed.

The hostage crisis was in full force.

She asked, in all seriousness why the US didn't get The Batman to rescue the hostages.

It's not just a different mindset or culture. It's a different planet when it comes to upbringing and mentality.

Why didn't we get the Batman to help with that?

Probably a lack of skyscrapers and shadows is my guess... his best work is stealthy, whole place is a desert.

In all reality, they should have sent wonder woman... First stealth plane, light years ahead of the competition and those Iranian guys would have seriously hated getting their butts whipped by a Hot Amazon in a Swim Suit... imagine the fun she would have had with a lasso that made misogynists like that have to tell the truth... Carter Was an idiot for not sending her...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Iran is run by the fruit and nut section of the world population. Besides Michel Obama would take offence to this tall white anything running the show.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: wildbill69

Sounds interesting pal, but I don't have access to Google Earth sadly!!!
If you manage to take some screenshots to share, or if anyone else could do so I'd be grateful!!!
Heard all sorts about Google Earth images being strange to say the least, might have to check the search bar for a thread involving anomalies on G.E!!!

Peace Bill!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Charles Hall refuses to take liar detector test. What else do you need to know.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=17820427]CharlieSpeirs[/post
Google Earth is free but Internet Explorer needs to be used to load it. Believe what you see not what you are told to believe.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Controls America? Does this tall white species hail from Britain? Or are they in banking?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Well the real aliens are more like black and grey aliens that run the show than the tall, white aliens according to my own research.

Any fairer race of aliens are typically more honorable given they are said to be opposed to the forces of communism etc that were trying to take over Europe back in those times....

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

This is not true to my understanding and research.

You say that the whole blonde hair blue eyed thing is a Nazi concoction but to believe this you must ignore a vast amount of evidence saying otherwise. The Nazi's were not completely ignorant and incapable humans, they had a different view and understanding of life. One thing that is quite well known is they had a vast amount of knowledge of the ancient world and if you choose to turn a blind eye to their vast understandings and knowledge then the judgement placed on them cannot be accurate.

Only through thorough research and total understanding can we find the truth of such matters... rather than making claims based on a lack of understanding.

Aryan Comes from the Sanskrit word for Noble, In many cultures across the entire planet, Pharoahs and people who were considered Noble are often depicted with Blue eyes and many preserved mummies have been discovered with blonde hair in regions where blonde hair was either very rare or literally non existent.

Sorry if this seems off topic but I feel that this is relevant information and will help people formulate a better understanding of the big picture.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Let me get this strait.

USA, allied with Nazis, opposed to Iran, who embraces Nazis, in mortal conflict with our ally Israel, who were victimized by the Nazis.

Ok, just trying to follow along.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluestorm11
a reply to: zazzafrazz

This is not true to my understanding and research.

You say that the whole blonde hair blue eyed thing is a Nazi concoction but to believe this you must ignore a vast amount of evidence saying otherwise. The Nazi's were not completely ignorant and incapable humans, they had a different view and understanding of life. One thing that is quite well known is they had a vast amount of knowledge of the ancient world and if you choose to turn a blind eye to their vast understandings and knowledge then the judgement placed on them cannot be accurate.

Only through thorough research and total understanding can we find the truth of such matters... rather than making claims based on a lack of understanding.

Aryan Comes from the Sanskrit word for Noble, In many cultures across the entire planet, Pharoahs and people who were considered Noble are often depicted with Blue eyes and many preserved mummies have been discovered with blonde hair in regions where blonde hair was either very rare or literally non existent.

Sorry if this seems off topic but I feel that this is relevant information and will help people formulate a better understanding of the big picture.

You are a fool connecting the Sanskrit word "Arya" with genetic traits. There is no such connection.

"Arya" is a title which is conferred to a person having requisite qualities and education. This title is not a birth right.

You support your argument with proof.

I am sick of people making arguments on this website who do not know two words of Sanskrit, and have no knowledge whatsoever of Vedic culture.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating The reason many governments embrace conspiracy theories is that many governments know that most conspiracy theories have a kernel or more of truth. A conspiracy theory does not have to include a lot of people, it is simply any group with clout or power who get together secretly to manipulate information and deeds to create a certain outcome. By that definition, we have conspiracy theories every day... whether they all are mostly true or not is debatable. The fact is, any country which has dealt with our CIA or any ops group or our government believes in the reality of conspiracy theories because at some point they have participated either willingly or not in our conspiracies.

Things become believable rather easily (even the most outrageous) if there is a track record of conspiracy. There were conspiracies after 9/11, our President even confessed to at least 1--that of subverting FISA and illegally spying on US citizens, he admitted it over 3 years after he had allegedly started doing it. Who ever helped him to do it (credit card companies, banks, media, phone companies) were all in on that 1 conspiracy and since we did not know prior to 2006--it WAS a conspiracy and it shows how well they can be put in place and kept secret.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyfloatingLike most Americans, I find myself confused as to why we get involved in the fighting among all the various factions fighting in the middle east. You all hate us, but in the interest of fighting "evil" we try to back the one who hates us the least but they always end up turning against us anyways. We should just pull out all our people, assets, military and aid and let you all destroy yourselves. Just know this, the American public will show little protest until you bring your war to our country. If you do, we could turn yours into a glass parking lot! And if you think nuclear weapons are the best in our arsenal you are an idiot! Even though you are on the brink of developing this technology for yourselves, to us it is over 60 years old! What do you think we have been doing in all that time? We have weapons now that you could not even dream of, weapons that could destroy all of you like the wave of a wand. Having been fairly high up in the US Air Force I know of a few of these covert weapons. Just F--k with America too much and you will find out!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join