It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Police State Queensland Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this information, Bilder. I have authored a thread discussing the laws of which Queensland is wanting to pass, and have linked back to this one for the perusal of others'. If others here are interested, my thread goes into the legislation being passed in Queensland, and how it can affect citizens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Timely
reply to post by Bilder

Speaking of intimidation - what's with the appearance of 'heavily equipped - Dark Blue Man' ?

D.B.M. Just moved in and all stood there like well trained Alsatians ! ( Next level !? )

Yeah that was ridiculous just goes to show that the many officers already there were out of thier depth,funnily enough he asked all the same questions again so clearly they dont communicate with each other,you would have thought he would have been briefed upon arrival

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

NuclearPaul

Rosha
So I am sorry that you were/are being harassed, as I am sorry when my suit wearing house-mate is harassed just for riding his cruiser to work too....but I accept as well that it is a natural if not knee jerk reaction to serious and deadly crimes becoming more and more blatant, ones the MC networks refuse to address or claim responsibility for - and they do need to grow some and grow up and start there- by taking responsibility, if they want these laws to ever be reviewed.

Apparently they intend to repeal the laws in 3 years. I can't see them giving up this power though.

Bikie laws may be scrapped by 2016: Newman

I saw this...but yeah, I cant see them giving it up either..I am open to being pleasantly surprised tho...and at least someone was smart enough to put in a sunset review clause, that's a good sign and a start anyway.

Ro

edit on 15-1-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

inquisitivenature
I live in Oz and think this is just shameful. No crime anywhere and yet the wasted resources just for a traffic stop with no cause except he rides a bike. This type of police behaviour needs to be challenged in court. It's a disgrace.

No crime anywhere? Or did you just mean this guy had done no crime?
Sorry, clarifying and mopping up coffee spill

Ro

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Agit8dChop
reply to post by Bilder

haha, yeah

for no apparent reason the police have pulled him over 21 times...
as such he has no respect for police.

... do we really believe he did nothing to provoke 21 visits by police, who I'm sure have a crap load more important things to be looking into.

Australia is far from a police state.. we're the most laid back and relaxed place on this planet.
I have no problems police cracking down on bikies, drug dealers, young gangs who roam the street bashing people up.

edit on 14-1-2014 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

Actually it was for no apparent reason & he has been pulled over 21 times before for the heinous crime of going for a ride,the police have already acknowledged he was only a member of a social bike riding club in fact they should have known that after the first time he was pulled over.
Australia is fast becoming a police state,I don't have a problem with them cracking down on drug dealers and young gangs bashing people but to introduce sweeping new laws that can encompass everbody is clearly an overreach of power
Check out Daaskapitals thread,the link is at the top of this page then try and say Australia isn't heading towards full blown police state tyranny
edit on 20-1-2014 by Bilder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join