It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets brainstorm a new electronic lock

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Secure protection and opening seems a good thing. It seems to me a combination of several presently existing unlock ways, in combination with learning of devices how the owner account user is and where, I think this ways it becomes impossible for virtual and identity hacking. Especially location seems to do it, and condition factors of the account managing individual such as asleep no way in unless something happened accounts access to be in this case can account access be recovered by a hidden emergency/important external delock ways describing how to delock, and exceptional accessing settings such as official procedure by providers ..

.. I just remember I know of a superchip what might access any virtual managed state such as any virtual information and secured virtual protocols etc. The solution is for each external and outward request to be assigned each to one of many mini pc's in each secure computer and server. And each hardware such as screens, to exist of an extended amount of mini hardware outputs hardware now called a screen or motherboard or dataentry hardware etc. And for all inward to submit the total purpose programed language and this checked on hacks but as I just explain ,the outer influences to be isolated so inward external control is limited to harmless unique hardware options, kind of like make vending machines for the products of your store instead of letting anyone have access to more products than they as in for things to never get stolen out of your products.

The problem is I realise this thing I discovered might have been the cause for 5k to disapear from my bank account. I still need to check where the money went to when being stolen.
I bett, rules are insignificant to internal bads in a dumn world tha is, smart secureness tha is excluding.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Anysaver

What? This does not make sense at all for me, your text reads to me like google translate messed with it.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Simple a DNA Sequencing test.

But if you have a twin you might want fingerprints too, they are different.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join