It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
When Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaii state health director who verified and approved the release of President Obama's birth certificate, died tragically in a plane crash off the island of Molokai, the birther movement pounced.
On Twitter and the blogosphere, birthers (including Donald Trump) insinuated that the crash was suspicious, some even claiming that the White House was just "tying up loose ends."
Fuddy was the only fatality in the crash. All the passengers, including Fuddy, safely evacuated the plane and activated life-vests, but according to a newly released autopsy, Fuddy suffered a cardiac arrhythmia while floating in the water, waiting for rescuers.
according to a newly released autopsy, Fuddy suffered a cardiac arrhythmia while floating in the water, waiting for rescuers.
Loretta Fuddy's Cause Of Death Finally Revealed
Loretta Fuddy: -Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy dies in small plane crash ; ‘Fuddy was at the center of controversy in the birth certificate controversy as she was the person who reportedly granted “an exception” to Barack Obama, allegedly witnessing the copying of Obama’s birth certificate and attested to its authenticity’ ; Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash ; Fuddy only one to die in plane crash ; Video.. Hawaii DOH Director Who “Certified” Obamas BC As Legit Dies In Plane Crash!! ; Engine Failure Blamed In Molokai Crash ; Kalaupapa Aircraft Wreckage to be Recovered, Under Investigation ; NTSB: Officials still trying to determine Fuddy’s cause of death ; Obama’s land in Hawaii as the NTSB investigates the cause of death; NTSB Chairman Deborah Hersmanis Obama appointee that only reports to Obama. NTSB Chair Hersman has been been accused of conflict of interest., compromsing her independence at the NTSB.—> Speculations:
1. NTSB allowed the evidence in both this Cessna engine failure and the one on Oct 21 very close to Molokai to be contaminated
2. The NTSB had found Cessna 208 engine failure in 2 cases in the previous 34 years, within 50 days and 25 miles there were another 2, and those 2 were not properly treated by Obama’s NTSB as a crime scene as mandated.
3. Engine failure itself actually occurred 9 miles north of where the plane landed in the Oct 21 incident, which puts it probably 10-15 miles away from Molokai.
4. Pilot Clyde Kawasaki has never been listed as a pilot of Makani Kai Air on their staff webpage, even though he has supposedly flown for them for the past 1-2 years (depending on the article). There are 2 staff web pages, and both have been updated within the last half a year – one in June, the other earlier this month.
5. Rchard Schuman, Makani Kai Air owner/CEO says the plane (which was photographed sinking while nearly fully-intact) fell apart in a week’s time 60-70 feet underwater because of the movement of the water banging the plane against the rocks but waves would have to have been much greater to affect the engine at that depth. If the engine had come apart from the plane during the salvage operations Schuman would certainly have said that. The fact that he tried to blame the engine’s removal on water says that the witnesses on the salvage team knew it hadn’t come apart during the lifting of the plane. ;
Globe Magazine: Fuddy murdered for knowing where Obama was born ;
NTSB: Hawaii plane floated 25 mins, then sank.;
Was Fuddy involved with the SUBUD Cult? Obama a secret Subud sect member ;
Founder of Subud cult: Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo; Alice Dewey, the great Indonesianist, as she liked to call herself, who spent something like 15 years on and off in Java as an anthropologist, researching javanese arts and crafts, and peasant marketing…Alice, the mentor of Stanley Ann Dunham who wrote her thesis (?) on the subject of Javanese blacksmithing…now lives permanently in Indonesia. ;
Subud, Obama and Laurel Canyon rock hits – a connection? ;
As posted at little bit later in that thread, an earlier article at www.kitv.com... – with an original posting time of 8:25PM CST, which is 4:25pm HST – was titled “Breaking: Small Aircraft Crashed off Kalaupapa” with Twitterfeed as the source. That article says that the plane went down at about 3:45….within 40 minutes of the plane going down it was reported on the news, and within 55 minutes it was reported that there was one casualty. According to the timeline the NTSB is giving now (see www.freerepublic.com... ), help crews didn’t even ARRIVE to check out the condition of the victims until 80 minutes after the crash - or 5:05pm…. 40 minutes after the crash was reported in the news and 25 minutes after it was reported in the news that there was one casualty. If the NTSB timeline is believed the rescue workers still had to pass Fuddy by, check out others, go back to Fuddy and determine her to be dead, and report it to the news reporter. If that whole process took 30 minutes, then the NTSB timeline would have the news reporting one dead almost an hour before anybody would have determined and reported that. If the NTSB timeline is believed, a death from that plane crash was reported in the news before ANYBODY know that it had happened. IOW, if the NTSB timeline is believed there was SUPPOSED to be one person dead from that plane crash, and that outcome was reported before anybody was sure that had really happened.
The Obama Death List: A Staggering Account of Suspicious Deaths and ‘Working Theories’
Yet they don't mention that the only person who didn't survive was Hawaii's Director of Health, Loretta Fuddy, who approved the release of Obama's "birth certificate" and all of the very odd circumstances surrounding the event. There was no on-site investigation by the NTSB, yet there was a fatality. The NTSB report conflicts with eye-witness reports. Tie in the fact that Ms. Fuddy was recently named in two affadavits on October of 2013 for her possible role in forging the birth certificate and it seems a bit fishy.