It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channelling vs Remote Viewing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Can someone enlighten me on the difference?

Sure, I get the jist of channelling being another entity expressing itself thru the channeler, whereas remote viewing is seeing something happen elsewhere...

But what about extraterrestrials providing intel and visions to a thru long distance ESP, which is that or is that example just a case of overlap?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well, I'm not sure whether I believe either one is really real, but...

I believe Channelling would be a two-entity thing - it depends upon two individuals to connect.

Where-as Remote Viewing is done by one person alone.

That's all I got

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

gardener
Can someone enlighten me on the difference?

Sure, I get the jist of channelling being another entity expressing itself thru the channeler, whereas remote viewing is seeing something happen elsewhere...

But what about extraterrestrials providing intel and visions to a thru long distance ESP, which is that or is that example just a case of overlap?

Basically, remote viewing is a system whereby a number of people sit in a controlled quiet environment, they are each given a sealed envelope to be opened, inside of this envelope there will be a description. It may be a place and date to focus on.

Then they draw a picture of what they see in their minds eye of what is occurring in that place at that time. From what I know about it, they need to have a number of similar drawings in order to have what they term as valid information.

Whereas, Channeling. Is where an individual connects with thought form energy, it may be directed to a specific or non specific source in order to gain insight into anything, it has no date or time parameters set. Among the most famous of channelers would be: Edgar Casey, Darryl Ankh(Bashar), Esther Hicks (Abraham). To name a few.

Most people channel every day without ever realizing it. It could be a sudden desire to call your sister, a message inside your head that says "call her now!" only to find out that RIGHT now, she is having some sort of crisis and only you have the answer.

Whereas Remote Viewing is more directed looking at a specific thing.

join