It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eminent domain Imminent: Gun Grabs for China concession; UN for forest preserve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So I was googling to find out how much of US's forests are left. I found that supposedly 33% of US is still forested.

Also came across several articles here and there that coalesque into a disturbing scenario/vulnerability.

That back in 1994 US passed the UN Biodiversity treaty that gives UN full control and management of US National/State parks upon which land is deemed outside the jurisdiction of the United States patrolled by the UN park police (not state park police).

And, that "Obama Grants Eminent Domain Rights to China to Secure Debt"

www.examiner.com...

President Obama gave the Chinese eminent domain rights to American land and businesses as collateral - i.e. we don't pay, they now own America.

www.facebook.com...

Nobel Prize nominee Dr. Jim Garrow says “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not. Those who will not are being removed!”

“China wants America to be disarmed,” Garrow continues. He reports that the Bank of China evaluation team came into America recently to evaluate our coal and gas reserves, which they could take over in exchange for our enormous debt owed to China. The Chinese bankers are attempting to equate that debt with the value of America’s natural resources!

Yes, I'm aware in the past years these 2 separate topics likely have been discussed on ATS before... separately. But put 2 and 2 together and what do you get, a cockamamie conspiracy theory? Well, it's privately held civilians' land that US government will hand over to China. We will either fight back with bare hands -- or retreat into the woods(only to find it's off-limits to Americans, too).

edit on 13-1-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
didn't bush put up yosemite for calatirol

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I do know one thing, China is NOT our friend. Why we have sold our soul to them over the last 40 years is something I fail to grasp.

Our esteemed politicians will be shortly in an entirely new light, we will be seeing the fruits of their greedy labor.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well well, eminent domain?
NOT if Americans have any say in the matter......
It looks as if the gov boys wont have to call in the US Army to declare martial law....theyll just ship in some chinese divisions to do the shooting Americans part of the dirty work.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yea this is old. But yea, America now belongs to China. The government sold the people out.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

This is an old urban myth.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

FyreByrd
reply to post by gardener

This is an old urban myth.

Please! Dispel the myth for me, and not in complex terms. I don't have a lot of 'political savvy'.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I will:

First from the rather shady (but usefull at time) Snopes:

www.snopes.com...

And from a more substantial source:

www.factcheck.org...

From the introduction, hopefully to provide education on how to spot this stuff.

Every so often, we here at FactCheck.org get a slew of questions about some huge clandestine shadowy government conspiracy. Here’s the problem with those questions: If it’s a clandestine shadowy government conspiracy, it’s a little hard to confirm or deny absolutely. In fact, that’s what the people who generate these rumors count on. They can say anything they like, and when someone refutes it, they can come back with, "Well, that’s what they
want
you to believe."

We follow and recommend a maxim for situations like this: Consider the source. In this case, the text of the e-mail is drawn from the blog of former radio talk-show host Hal Turner. Turner is a white supremacist and Holocaust denier who has advocated political assassination and violence against judges and senators. A glance through the comments on his entry about China and eminent domain should be sufficient to show what kind of people consider Turner to be a reliable source.

Anything that traces back to a single source is bogus. That's why journalists used to require three (3) independent sources before publishing something.

What happened to that?
edit on 14-1-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Thanks FyreByrd !

Additionally, I am continually surprised that people who should know better continue to buy the MYTH that China
is a huge issue with respect to our Debt. Per Treasury ; China holds 6 % Japan 3%. The balance, all less then 3 %
is held by many other nations.
The Elephant in the room .............. The Federal Reserve Bank owns 51 % ! These figures may be one or two years
old. This is approximately EIGHT TRILLION held by the clowns who have been given control over our economy. Thank Congress
for relinquishing their Constitutional duty to the FRB.
To the OP. America will NEVER default on their dept. the FRB will provide ALL the fiat money anyone could ever want. And we
buy a huge amount of CRAP from China. They don't need land they need consumers. IMHO their biggest fear is an import tax that would place their CRAP on a financial par with American made products. Cheers

top topics

join