It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings vs. Islam Have Been Around For A Long Time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Winston Churchill was one smart sob and these warning are very old indeed. Maybe we should take a new look from different perspective.

Warnings vs. Islam Have Been Around For A Long Time

The planet is not experiencing a new caution regarding Islam as a depraved religion. The warnings have been around for a long time.

Realizing that females in particular are degraded by Islam and that non-Muslims are never safe in the paths of militant Muslims, Sir Winston Churchill, for one, gave caution to his own nation.

Therefore, knowing that the signals from history have been blaring forth over the years, once again it�s unbelievable that modern-day feminists have not caught on. They continue with their tawdry display of cheap issues while actual, breathing women remain shackled by a demonic theology.

This is shameful when the National Organization for Women, for instance, has such ready use of worldwide communication networks. They themselves could mission the planet�s females against the Muslim murder machine. But they don�t. They are caught up in killing off womb babies, the traditional home, heterosexuality as normal and a host of other hellish dogmas of their own irreligious crafting.

Winston Churchill Gives Warning

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I have no doubt in my mind, that a global war against Islam will be declared sooner or later.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GODFLESH
I have no doubt in my mind, that a global war against Islam will be declared sooner or later.

You think a war between Islamic nations VS non-Islamic nations will happen?

Sep

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
"Two pious men keep a hair between them untorn
And so does a mild with a headstrong man.
If however both sides are fools
If there be a chain they will snap it. " Saadi

This was once said by a wise Muslim. Currently muslims are run by "headstrong" men. The Christians however are blessed with a peaceful and wise Pope. This is what is stopping the Christians from fighting Muslims. But if this wise Pope passes away, I dont know what might happen. I beleive that Nostradamus predicted that the next Pope will not be as peaceful as this one and there will be a war. But for all the people's sake lets hope that he was wrong.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It is not the man that kill's, but what he believes that kills.

The whole arab terrorism problem can be entirly blamed on the ideology of Islam.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep
"Two pious men keep a hair between them untorn
And so does a mild with a headstrong man.
If however both sides are fools
If there be a chain they will snap it. " Saadi

This was once said by a wise Muslim. Currently muslims are run by "headstrong" men. The Christians however are blessed with a peaceful and wise Pope. This is what is stopping the Christians from fighting Muslims. But if this wise Pope passes away, I dont know what might happen. I beleive that Nostradamus predicted that the next Pope will not be as peaceful as this one and there will be a war. But for all the people's sake lets hope that he was wrong.

Wise Muslim?

How can a rotten tree ever give good fruit?

Not one muslim can be wise, because of what he believe's comes from the rotten the tree, everything he becomes comes from rotten tree. So all the fruits end up rotten.

No nazi can be good, because the founder of nazism was bad.

Bad can not create good

good can not create bad.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   

The whole arab terrorism problem can be entirly blamed on the ideology of Islam.

That makes very little sense when we realize that many of these terrorists do not belong to one single faction and are fighting for various beliefs and political motivations. Tell me 'thinker', how can terrorism, that adovocated by the IRA, Tamil Tigers, Buddhist Extremists, Christan abortion Bombers, be blamed on the ideology one believes? Using your logic we would assume that they follow 'tainted' belief systems, no ?

Now, just becuase your ignorance supersedes any rational and reason, does not mean the rest of the members does aswell; a great virtue is that entailed by the ever enquiring mind, not one fixated in a duality of ignorance and tunnel vision.

Furthermore, if you cannot comprehend the FACT that many wise Arabic sages from time immemorial have existed, then do not insinuate that non have existed at all.

Abu Ismael was a great poet, in fact, this site shall go through a great deal many poets works,

As through life's various walks we're led,
May prudence hover o'er our head!
May she our words, our actions guide,
Our faults correct, our secrets hide!
May she, where'er our footsteps stray,
Direct our paths, and clear the way!

"Till, every scene of tumult past,
She bring us to repose at last,
Teach us to love that peaceful shore,
And roam through folly's wilds no more!

www.fordham.edu...
www.arabicpoems.com...
www.columbia.edu...

Poetry contains much philosphy and wisdom, Arabic poetry is not different.

Deep

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker

Wise Muslim?

Not one muslim can be wise, because of what he believe's comes from the rotten the tree, everything he becomes comes from rotten tree. So all the fruits end up rotten.

Saying there can never be a wise Muslim is one of the most racist statements ever made on this board and shows your level of ignorance.

[edit on 21-11-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Saying there can never be a wise Muslim is one of the most racist statements ever made on this board and shows your level of ignorance.

He doesn't just hate all Muslims, but homosexuals as well...

Gay Marriage issue blah blah blah

Sep

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Wise Muslim?

No nazi can be good, because the founder of nazism was bad.

Bad can not create good

good can not create bad.

"The brother of enmity passes not near a good man

Except to consider him as a most wicked liar.

Virtue is to the eyes of enmity the greatest fault.

Sa�di is a rose but to the eye of enemies a thorn.

The world illumining sun and fountain of light

Look ugly to the eye of the mole." Saadi

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Sep]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
"how can terrorism, that adovocated by the IRA, Tamil Tigers, Buddhist Extremists, Christan abortion Bombers, be blamed on the ideology one believes?"

Well Mohammed had the same though pattern as the IRA, Tamil Tigers, Buddhist Extremists, Christan abortion Bombers.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lecky

He doesn't just hate all Muslims, but homosexuals as well...

Gay Marriage issue blah blah blah

Add Woman to that.

I depise women the most.

Muslims and homosexuals are just on the wrong path. But the women and there desire for evil is what gets me the most.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Add Woman to that.

I depise women the most.

Muslims and homosexuals are just on the wrong path. But the women and there desire for evil is what gets me the most.

Is it really because of "their desire for evil" or because no woman in her right mind would even think about giving you the time of day?

BTW you make me laugh

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Wise Muslim?

[edit on 21-11-2004 by AceOfBase]

The whole world lives in fairy tale, all ideology's can live side by side, everyone can do what they like. The world is also peaceful.

Yeah open yout eyes what's going on.

You also must know i don't believe muslims were involved in sept11. To me it was a US government phy ops. To give reason for the invasion of the middleast and to create the New World Order. After this i still blame islam as the terrorism motivater in the middleast.

New World Order Vile
Islam Vile
Women Vile

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lecky

Add Woman to that.

I depise women the most.

Is it really because of "their desire for evil" or because no woman in her right mind would even think about giving you the time of day?

BTW you make me laugh

I also can

For one to find truth, he must jump over the crowds and search alone instead of following the normal prepection of society.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
it is written "he that is without sin cast the first stone" so the idea of any form of war between Christians and any other faith is actually NON Christian and even ANTI Christian.

to follow the Lord you need to carry your own cross, PRAY for your enemies and live in PEACE with ALL PEOPLE! That is Christianity and the message of the GOSPELS!!! Love the LORD with all your heart, mind and soul and love your neighbour as yourself!! And who is your neighbour? Read the Good Samaritian in the bible...moral is? YOUR SWORN ENEMY IS THE ONE YOU HAVE TO LOVE!

So IF there was a war between Christians and any other faith then the form of Christianity fighting this "war" would NOT be true Christianity but APOSTATE Christainity which is .... guess what???? just as bad as the false religion that its at war with!!! So in fact it would be a war between TWO false religions!!!!

You cannot spread the gospel through deceit or war, its spread by speaking the word of God to people "faith comes through hearing the word of God"
Some will believe others will not believe, but you cannot force it on anyone especially not through war. Jesus said he would DRAW all men to him which is what he did on the cross and what he's doing this very second.

Islam is an enemy of the true Gospel of Jesus Christ delievered to Mohammed by an "angel" (no wonder for satan can transform himself into an angel of light) Paul says in the bible not to receive any other gospel even if it is given by an angel. Islams stance on Jesus is rejection, complete rejection of both the Son and the Father (if you reject one you reject the other).

So ...Islam is an enemy of Jesus, please read above about Jesus Christ the Messiahs DIRECT intructions to all of us on how to treat our enemies.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

And I�m sure the people that the crusaders killed in the name of Christianity
Were following an ideology to
because back then thats what people would have thought

Both sides have had their downsides
Before it was Christian crusaders wrecking have on people
Now it�s a bunch of Muslim extremists (who you think is ok to blame everyone for some reason)

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Haven't you people ever heard of religious tolerance!? Islam is not a bad religion, it has just been corrupted by fundamentalists. Look at all the good stuff in the Koran:

Good Stuff in the Quran
2: The Cow

Don't confuse truth with falsehood or knowingly conceal the truth. 42

Pay the poor-due. 43, 110, 277

Be good to parents, relatives, orphans, and the needy. Speak kindly and pay the poor-due. 83

If you believe it, prove it. 111

The Jews say the Christians are wrong, and vice versa. Yet they both believe in the Scriptures. 113

Give of your wealth to family, relatives, and the needy. Set slaves free. 177

Do not fight wars of aggression. 190

Spend your money for good: to help your parents, your family, orphans, wayfarers, and the needy. 215

Help orphans. 220

"There is no compulsion in religion." 256

And the rest...

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by GODFLESH

You think a war between Islamic nations VS non-Islamic nations will happen?

Clash of civilizations.

John Quincy Adams Knew Jihad

Thomas Jefferson crushes jihadist hoards in Barbary Wars

Same as it ever was...same as it ever was...

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eddie999
Haven't you people ever heard of religious tolerance!? Islam is not a bad religion, it has just been corrupted by fundamentalists. Look at all the good stuff in the Koran:

you cannot make chicken salad out of chicken #
[url=http://www.prophetofdoom.net/atheist_reviews_quran.htmlatheist reviews the quran[/url]

One entry found for fundamentalism.
Main Entry: fun�da�men�tal�ism
Pronunciation: -t&l-"i-z&m
Function: noun
1 a often capitalized : a movement in 20th century Protestantism emphasizing the literally interpreted Bible as fundamental to Christian life and teaching b : the beliefs of this movement c : adherence to such beliefs
2 : a movement or attitude stressing strict and literal adherence to a set of basic principles
- fun�da�men�tal�ist /-t&l-ist/ noun
- fundamentalist or fun�da�men�tal�is�tic /-"men-t&l-'is-tik/ adjective

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join