It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captain Hero! And the Revenge of the Abominable Snowman. [Jan 2014]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Captain Hero! And the Revenge of the Abominable Snowman.

Jetting back from an epic battle from the Commie Vampires, Nick Steeljaw sipped a scotch and admired his lovely assistant Brenda Dover (Bren to her friends) as she reclined in her seat as the plane took them home.
“Well Nick, I think it’s time we took a vacation. Saving the world has done horrible things to my skin and I need time at a beach!” Complained the lovely Brenda as she stretched the fabric of her blouse over her pin-up frame.
Muttering to himself, Nick (aka Captain Hero!) said, “Dames. Always wanting to go on vacation-. . . . . . “

That’s when the Chinese “General Tao” rocket blasted into the wing of their aircraft.

The pilots fought bravely, edging their craft off to the side of imposing mountaintops peppering the Himalayan mountain range.
They didn’t make it.

Captain Hero! did. Cradling the lovely miss Dover in his arms, Captain Hero! used his awesome strength to buffer them against the shuddering impact of the controlled crash.
“Get geared up for a heavy winter, toots, we have to leave now!” Nick stated as the plane burst into flames all around him. Brenda Dover didn’t miss a beat as she kicked off her patented four inch heels and put on her three inch heel “snow shoes”.

Gathering their winter survival gear, for Nick it was two bottles of scotch, for Brenda her make-up case, they exited the burning aircraft and ran to a nearby cave.
“You should have worn a longer skirt, Brenda” stated Nick as they trudged to the cave opening.
“A longer skirt doesn’t show off my legs, you big lug!” muttered Brenda as they neared.

Collapsing against a wall, they took stock of their surroundings. A warm fire was lit far enough back so it couldn’t have been seen from the outside. Animal pets and old Chinese military hardware littered the floor of the cave.

That was when the beasts, the Abominable Snowmen, stepped from the shadows.

Nick (As Captain Hero!) fought bravely against the monstrous horde. For every one he knocked down, two took his place. He slugged and punched and chopped against their throats, but even the great Captain Hero! knew when his time was up.
Then Brenda, who had stood back in shock as these white furry beasts who had Chinese weapons beat against her man had enough!

She took off her shoe and threw it at the nearest beast who had ignored her all this time.

The beast roared in shock and the fighting suddenly stopped. With a break in the fighting, Nick took a small sip of scotch from the bottle still in his hand and also stared at Brenda along with the beasts.

One of the beasts took a step forward and said in a guttural voice, “Your women fight! That is unheard of! We go, go back to our underground dwellings to consider this.”
With that they left. Marching down a side tunnel to the deepest, darkest parts of their subterranean world.

Leaving a stunned Nick and Brenda staring at each other.

Nick suddenly smiled and grabbing Brenda over her squeals, he said, “Tahiti or Hawaii”?

edit on 13-1-2014 by beezzer because: spelling

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ya got spirit, kid. Keep it up.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
YAY!!! Beezzer

I can't find a thing wrong with this story....

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Grifter42
reply to post by beezzer

Ya got spirit, kid. Keep it up.

(Laughing)

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

vkey08
YAY!!! Beezzer

I can't find a thing wrong with this story....

Glad you liked it (don't hit me)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Bren Dover's response had better be "Me".
She takes her top off slowly, wiping the sweat from her brow that had gathered there from the heated battle. Her outline silhouetted by the orange glow of the fire on the walls. "Or is that too hot for you?"

she takes the bottle over to the bar, grabs a couple of glasses, then asks, "Rocks?"
"Hell no, the only water Nick Steeljaw touches is when he goes for a swim!".

Anyhow...
Nice work Beezer!

Eta...yeah, the bar and fire come out of nowhere, but hey...Nick Steeljaw could kick reality in the balls and it would ask for seconds...I like this guy.
edit on 13-1-2014 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

Nick Steeljaw is the ultimate hero, Brenda Dover (Bren, to her friends) is the ultimate companion!

Glad you liked it!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Wrong thread, apologies...
edit on 1 13 2014 by SonoftheSun because: this is what happens when reading something and wanting to reply somewhere else...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Not as long as we have Captain Hero!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Now THAT was funny !!

A good hero story. However, I do have a preference for Brenda...

Sorry.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Who wouldn't?

Thanks for taking the time.

new topics

top topics

join