It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran may Already Have Atom Bomb-Bearing Missile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I really don't know what to make of all this. I heard John McCain with Tim Russert today and he was really sending out the signals about Iran. I guess my question is this: are we sending signals to Iran just to warn them and then we will work something out diplomatically OR are we having a fairly quick rhetorical build-up to war?
Tackling Iran seems sheer lunacy, but, I suppose Iraq has turned more or less insane too.
I also know a number of Iranian ex-pats who have spoken with hatred of the theocracy and are just waiting for a chance to help overturn it. Wouldn't that be the better answer to the problem of Iran? Oh, yeah, I forgot, in today's world , thing don't have to make sense.

Anyway, all this Iran saber-rattling makes me very nervous.
joey

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Torus
YAHOO!!! Saddle up cowboys! Time for another holy war rodeo for Jesus and all God loving Americans! "We'll get those Weapons of Mass Destruction from Saddam...er, who's it this time? Yeah, the guy in Iran?"

Here we go again. At least if they do have one, its probably only on a SCUD or something and will just fall down on its own launch pad.

My Dears! U.S. need Iran, for many reasons. They don't attack against Iran, because after attcking to Iran, they can't purchase any weapons and jets to Arabin countries in the south of Persian Gulf.
I will write a very serious article about this matter in my site. Please read it and tell me about it.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by TheIranianDevelopment]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
All the same people that caused 911 will cause the melting of many cities in the US. Then when it happens if they survive, these same "do gooders" will scream Bush New! Iran is a direct threat to the US. Wait and die. The EU will do nothing except drag things out, take more bribes, and allow Iran to develope more nukes. Processing Uranium Hexafloride is for H bombs. Megatons not Kilotons.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If the US gets rid of their nukes then they would have a right to ask other people not to build the bombs. If having nukes is so wrong and so immoral then what are we doing with some many? And if nukes are a defense then what are we complaining about? Unless this is just of the typical US BS. Do as we say, not as we do crap. Last I saw the US didn't rule the world and Iran is in violation no NO treaties. They didn't sign the nuke treaties. I believe we did however. So any further nuke development by us is illegal.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't think Bush wants to invade Iran, just squeeze them in a series of low-intensity operations. We have what we want now. Our forces have them basically physically surrounded. Iran is unstable politically and if they show they have a nuke then they will be surrounded economically and politically. The fall of Iran will be via siege warfare if Bush gets his way.

However, Israel has stated many times it will not tolerate a nuclear Iran. I can see Israel launching a strike on Iranian facilities the moment they smell even a hint of a nuclear weapon being tested / deployed by Iran’s fanatical leaders.

Much as it scares me, I could even see Iran lobbing a nuke right into Israel as their first “test”. I mean, the mullahs are REALLY nuts folks. An Iranian mullah with nukes is just asking for a bomb to go off somewhere in the Arab / Persian world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join