It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Tiberius; Freemasonry and Organized Crime in the UK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Operation Tiberius was the name of a specific investigation into corruption in the Met. It was leaked to the Independent some years after, otherwise it wouldn't have been known of, due to the secrecy of such organisations and the safety of those involved.

There are probably many other specific investigations as a result of Operation Tiberius and very possibly new investigations under new names investigating corruption in the Met.

The nature of organisations like Scotland Yard is that of secrecy, which is obvious to most, being a government investigations agency, containing such 'elite' factions as MI5 and MI6.

The MSM is not an accurate mirror of Scotland Yard non public investigations.

A statement issued by the force also said that the Met continues to investigate corruption, and has 'no complacency' about the matter.

It said: 'The dedicated Anti-Corruption Command (ACC), part of the Met's Directorate of Professional Standards, proactively investigates any allegations or intelligence relating to either corrupt police officers and staff and those that may seek to corrupt our officers or staff.

'All such allegations and intelligence are taken extremely seriously and any any lessons learnt from resulting investigations are used to further our efforts to reduce the likelihood of such offences occurring in the future.

'There is no complacency in the Met's determination to succeed in this task and the work of the officers and staff of the ACC is undertaken relentlessly and determinably, fully recognising that criminals who seek to corrupt our officers and staff will remain a threat.'

Source: MailOnline

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

No one is saying that Operation Tiberius never happened, but no one has seen the documents, reports, or memos. It is literally all by the word of the reporter, who lied in his article.

I refer you to my last post with the response from the UGLE.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

theabsolutetruth

The MSM is not an accurate mirror of Scotland Yard non public investigations.

But a leaked report is?

I guess as long as it says the things you want it to say.

How are those rose colored glasses doing?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

This my friend is called "confirmation bias". People will favor even ambiguous information as long as they can interpret it as to support their entrenched beliefs. This leads to biased searches (ie typing in certain catchphrases in Google to get the results and websites one desires to support their accusations), illogical primacy, and illusory correlation. This is a particular characteristic of anti-masons specifically and some conspiracy theorists in general.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Yes, and being the fan of Irony that I am, I just had to point out that statement.
It just seemed so.......ironic.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
targeted....because nobody could possibly embellish a story online right?

PLEASE....tell us your deep knowledge...I can handle it and it won't make my life worthless...because my life isn't defined by anything but me...you have literally no power to affect me...I can handle whatever 'special knowledge' you have

I know I am being sarcastic here but I am dead serious now...please tell me all you know...it's not going to harm me one bit trust me

And no I do apologize if I don't believe the gang stalking thing

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: resd77
Okay drama queen, Freemasonry has nothing to do with "targeting" individuals. Get off your scapegoating and your self-importance. No one knows who you are nor do we care.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I wish I could of read what he said he's posted in 2 other threads I was a part of and they have all been removed by ats staff.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
So theabsolutetruth can you now post the documents of Operation Tiberius? It's been over 8 months since the story broke and I would love to see the proof.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They are probably behind all organized crime.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ticonderoga
They are probably behind all organized crime.

Who?

and fyi I would think about stopping the one line comments I'm pretty sure they are still a no-no especially when you have done it multiple times.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ticonderoga
Why do you propose this? Isn't a bit dangerous without proof?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: Ticonderoga
Why do you propose this? Isn't a bit dangerous without proof?

Do you know if there is any copy of this leaked report for the public to read, a conformed list of Freemasons who have been arrested/investigated, who lead the investigation, and all the Freemason lodges who have been forced to shut down or had their charter revoked? Maybe I'm crazy/wrong but I find it a little weird that The Independent or the people who are heading up the investigation haven't released the fished report after close to 10 months.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join