It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philospher's Stone Instructions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is a book I found a few years ago detailing the making of the elusive Philosopher's Stone. I thought I would share it with anyone interested in trying. I have not tried it myself due to the fact that I don't have the resources, nor do I like the stench of cooking urine. Keep me posted, those of you with the gumption to try!

freepdfhosting.com...

Have fun!

...and share the wealth if you're successful...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Adramelech

If I cannot stumble upon one naturally, I am not destined to have one.

Besides, mind over matter, I can create a psychic philosopher's stone.

But since our consciousness crosses over dimensions after death, does that mean we're all philosopher's stones? Everything I consume turns to gold when I urinate.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

If you have golden urine, you should drink more water. I just found this guy's writings interesting, at best, and thought I'd share it

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Thanks.

I tend to download a lot of books and PDFs like this, in case the links disappear and i can't find them again but never usually read them fully or do anything other than store them away in the deep, dark corners of hard drives...i might make an exception for this one though, who knows.

Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The author of The Book of Aquarius broke the book here at ATS.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

He then started a forum where much progress was made, but then he closed it.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Oh no, 'twas all for the humor. I wouldn't wish golden urine upon anybody. The only stones you're getting from that are Kidney's Stones

I am going to read up on it. Will try and turn my love life gold or something, and then cry when I realize the substance has to exist first.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

I thought there was a chance of this... I'm glad I managed to snag a copy from Forgotten Books before he took it all down!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Adramelech
reply to post by Bybyots

I thought there was a chance of this... I'm glad I managed to snag a copy from Forgotten Books before he took it all down!

Yeah,

I think a lot of people feel that way. You ought to link your thread to the old thread so that the folks there have a link to the BoA; some seem to be searching for one.

edit on 13-1-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I followed that book from the beginning as I find the stone a particularly interesting topic. As I watched things unfold over the months the whole thing wore sort of thin. I remember thinking to myself at one point that the guy is probably going to claim that he somehow lost the work he did since he was so far ahead and according to his own writing he should have been nearing completion. The first excuse was that his was slower because the method wasn't as refined...fair enough I suppose. Then as expected he somehow dropped it, in a bathtub I believe,so he had to start over. I'm not sure what the whole deal was about. Part of me thinks he wanted to lure somebody out who actually knew a thing or two. While the book is an interesting read I wouldn't put much stock in it.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hopefully you dont get to the human transmutation stuff.

The raw material of Philosopher's Stone is a very large amount of human lives, ranging from only a few dozen, to a few million, or perhaps even more.

Philosopher Stone

Just kidding, but I really like the manga idea. Stored energy.
edit on 13-1-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I too followed the story from beginning to the end. There was a lot of discussion on author's forums about how to speed up the process, especially the first part with distillation. Then weird things happened like the author dropping his egg or postponing undefinitely his new book until he closed the forum for good and all links were removed.

When you see that, you can almost conclude it was a whole hoax BUT. I wouldnt make that conclusion hastily. The author, from what i read, was REALLY into it. And you cant help but admire the content of his book and his elaborate answers. Which disappeared with his forum. Maybe there is an archive somewhere though.

It would not cost much to try making the stone. You just have to get the stuff necessary and be patient (which i lack) and see what happens after a year or two. If there are different stages as the book report it then it might be worth it to continue the work.

Lets try to think for a second. If really this physical stone is possible and his method the right one, it would make sense that one day or another, he would be silenced. It is supposed to give Immortality and a spiritual boost (although i doubt this one but what do i know, after all psychotropics can give otherworldy and life changing experiences, meditation as well). Unless someone make it until the very end it will be hard to know what exactly happened. The highest probability is that he is a hoax but it is not 100% sure far from it. There were dozens of members on his forum that were making the egg at the time it was taken down. From what i saw, most were having results as explained in the book which was a good sign.

Who knows. Maybe some day it will be available on the black market or on the internet. The hardest part being making the first stone, the red stone. The multiplication is supposed to be easy once you have it. You just need gold powder.

edit on 14-1-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have read until the gold inserted into the water and what to expect. Then I start to think, if the story is true, how on earth these alchemist arrive to that. Leaving things to 3 years and come back is not your ordinary experiments.

So, instead of using souls, these alchemist using whats thrown from the body. Phew. I'm thinking of another thing, semen ? Because I once came across an old stuff, describing about using semen+blood+something+time to control women/people. All in all, I think semen is more potent than urine, its the water of life anyway (souls is in semen ?)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the link... benn looking for that one for some time... may i add to your link a book by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan (or the "Manly P. Hall" of jewish mysticism", as i call him ^^)... he explains every position of the Tree of Life of the Kabbalah, in great detail and in an easy to understand language, and since Alchemy includes A LOT of Kabbalah, this book could prove very useful to some...

de.scribd.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I read this book a long while ago and followed some of the progress made on the forum, but no-one ever got anywhere, so I didn´t feel it was worth trying myself. The ideas are well presented and may even have merit, but the execution is far from flawless and unconvincing.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have often wondered about living a very, very long time or practical immortality. I would not mind it now at the age I am and most my aches and pains are bad, but not awful. I could not however imagine living elderly forever!

Do you really believe the Philosopher's Stone is possible?
edit on 16-1-2014 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

abeverage
I have often wondered about living a very, very long time or practical immortality. I would not mind it now at the age I am and most my aches and pains are bad but not awful, but I could not imagine living elderly forever!

The philosopher's stone is the activated pineal gland.
Biological immortality would equate eternal youth. No aches no pains.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

prevenge

abeverage
I have often wondered about living a very, very long time or practical immortality. I would not mind it now at the age I am and most my aches and pains are bad but not awful, but I could not imagine living elderly forever!

The philosopher's stone is the activated pineal gland.
Biological immortality would equate eternal youth. No aches no pains.

I have yet to meet someone who as done this, looks younger than me but is older or what have you...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
greetings all.

this is a most interesting thread. as always when one wishes to discuss this topic.

opps. like always i wrote a plethora on this subject a moment ago in this thread. do not wish to over load all you fine people with the truths all at one time.

so i will say this.

if it is right that you all would enlist my comments. i would be honored to do so.
be warned. some of you may not be ready for this truth. were i in your position i would add i would not have been ready.
but as i was there during the BoA forums work, it has given myself insight as to the reasoning for the Book of Aquarius and the creation of the forums and the destruction of both.

care to know more?

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
not for nothing. i felt i may inform you all that the BoA forum is temporarily back up.

enjoy

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CommonTruth

care to know more?

Yes, for the sake of posterity, I think that you should post your story on the Alchemy thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There has always been a core group of folks here at ATS that have thought warmly of Sign00 and his contributions to our forums and we would like to know what went down.

In my case I can say that I would like to know so that I have as much of the story as I can learn. I'm a story monger.

So, if you would please, I know that several of us would like to hear what you have to say.

edit on 18-2-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join