It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the kingdoms of the earth are owned.Bink!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Mamatus

The new show The Curse of Oak Island will hopefully prove once and for all if there is something (or anything) of interest there. the rest of us don't know squat about it yet.

If you rely on the new show The Curse of Oak Island for your information about Oak Island, then you are not only not denying ignorance, you're watching TV.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

You'll have to go to the webpage to watch the animation of Venus path creating the pentagram. This has been known about for Millennia, from what I've read.
The (Almost) Venus-Earth Pentagram

That is a cool point to add to this thread Klass. Excellent post.
It is said that even the stars bare his seal.

The inverted pentagram symbolizes the morning star. Venus
A title it is said that Satan has assumed for how ever long these
kingdoms remain in his possession

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Oh. Satan eh? That's disappointing.

I thought you were going to do an analysis of an important symbol in human history not mutter about the Boogey Man.

One question though. What if one were on the other side of the solar system from this view?

Does the Wiccan Goddess rule on that side of things?

/eyeroll

Best.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gryphon66

Well I'm sorry if this disappoints you. But to roll eyes at something that is
obviously so esoterially involved as far back as history goes? Isn't even being
realistic. IMO

edit on 13-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Worst possible example for your point. The Church of Satan is, once again, atheistic.

Satan, to them, is a stage prop, a joke, at best, a fictional but useful anti-hero.

Next?

ADDED IN EDIT: Oh and dear god and jumping jeehoosophat, please for the sake of sanity do not quote "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" again, or at least, before you do, look up "tautology."

edit on 17Mon, 13 Jan 2014 17:49:33 -060014p052014166 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Clearly, they used it because of the same association I'm referring to
here. It isn't a worse or best example. It is an example and ther'es
not much need for a next. The point is very clear and can't be
obscured.

I don't see any need for loud rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What point? The irrational statement that folks who don't believe that Satan is a real thing are really worshipping him, it, whatever? Of course you can use that as an example of your point, but it kind of makes the whole thing into a carnival side-show, don't you think? Of course, the COS would be rolling in laughter at that.

The funny thing about any kind of organized discussion with others is that you actually have to provide references and citations to actual facts or at least statements of fact. When you just declare that you're right and others are wrong, or your "The point is very clear and can't be obscured" when it's anything but, that is approximately an admission on your part that you're shooting argumentative blanks, i.e. talking through your hat, that you are only interested in posting rehashed, ill-considered, illogical, dishonest fundamentalist propaganda.

I don't want to believe that though. I want to believe that you're willing to provide your research and subject that to the review of your peers, that you're not just regurgitating what has gone before ...

Why not provide some of those facts you promised earlier? Restore our faith.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Talk about side shows.

The vatican itself is said to be a nation within a nation,
a kingdom.

My point is that the kingdoms of earth are owned. Did you not
read the OP? Carnival, side show, whatever.

IMO all this symbology points to a unified belief in just exactly
who the Bible describes was handed the kingdoms of earth over to
him by God.

You seem to believe I should write my threads the way you want
me to write them. I might check with you next time. IDK

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

You can attempt to toss a red herring out there and call me out for watching TV or you can simply admit you made an idiotic statement when you said there was nothing there. YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SUPPORT THAT STATEMENT!

The folks at Oak island exploring oak island have a better chance of finding out if there is anything there than anyone before them. To say nothing is there like you know it as a fact, is exactly what ignorance is made of.

Freaking logic noobs..................

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Now you're equating the Roman Catholic Church with Satan? Wait, let's simplify matters ... who's not in league with Satan in your scheme of things? The Boy Scouts? Oh, no, they're taking in gays now, obviously devil-worshippers.

Dang it. Uh ... how about what, Baptists? Buddhists? Basket-weavers? Who's not on Ol' Scratch's payroll?

No, friend, I have no desire to help you write your threads. If you want to post elliptical nonsense you can do that on your own. I was just asking for the normal kind of discussion of evidence and honest debate that ATS advocates. You had a promising start talking about symbology, which I have a great interest in. Sadly, it's deflated into Spin the Bottle-Find a Diabolist.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

No, friend, I have no desire to help you write your threads. If you want to post elliptical nonsense you can do that on your own. I was just asking for the normal kind of discussion of evidence and honest debate that ATS advocates. You had a promising start talking about symbology, which I have a great interest in. Sadly, it's deflated into Spin the Bottle-Find a Diabolist.

Evidence of what ?

From the OP

So we can easily see that this symbology is not only used time and time again thru
out the worlds nations. But also in lessor kingdoms such as citys, provinces, counties,
states and even corporations. I believe this is another valuable truth the Bible
demonstrates for us.

So it is about symbology. And I was clear where I was going from the beginning.
What the hell else do you want?

Your moaning is the only thing giving direction to this
thread at the moment. If you haven't noticed that?
Obviously if you notice the post above your last, the topic
is pretty open. Seems to me the only hang up is you.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh nonsense. I just proved with my post that the pentagram isn't of evil origins. The RCC told the world it was evil for some stupid reason and then proceeded to torture and kill anyone who was associated with it. Therefore a stigma grew around it of mysterious evil because people were scared of being killed for being associated with it. That goes to show you that the symbol has no power whatsoever, if it can be use for the forces of "good" and then forces of "evil" it obviously doesn't repel either force. Oh yeah I put the words good and evil in quotes because I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as pure good or pure evil, they are contradictions.

You're just rehashing the lies that RCC spewed hundreds of years ago and proving the point that if a lie is told long enough anyone will believe it even in the face of OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary. Go ahead and interpret that as you will.
edit on 13-1-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Didn't you just pretty much repeat yourself? And I knew what you would
think from the get go. I'm not trying to show there's any power to any symbols.
But I do believe there is a reason for the pentagram being so widely used
amoung nations rather than, they just think their pretty.
If you don't wanna see that. Don't. I don't care.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

randyvs
Your moaning is the only thing giving direction to this
thread at the moment. If you haven't noticed that?
Obviously if you notice the post above your last, the topic
is pretty open. Seems to me the only hang up is you.

Moaning? LOL. Right, because I pointed out that you've done little more thus far in your own topic except point in various ludicrous directions and squeal "Saaaataaan" like the the Church Lady?

Encouraged you to post something of substance to support your ideas?

If I'm all that's "holding you back" brother, I'm out. Trying to engage you honestly is just creating topic drift anyway, since all you've done in your last two posts is try to shuffle the blame to me for the tumbleweeds blowing through.

I don't want to do that -- even this gaunt effort deserves a chance. Peace out.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hey there, would you basic it up a bit for me - what are the "kingdoms" of Earth?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'd image it was because the 5 point star (inverted or otherwise) is pretty easy to draw. I figured it out when I was 5.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Nah, I was just trying to get you to realise you could talk about
the symbology. But you seem determined to storm off in your
stilettos so that's fine. hope you're not upset.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Nations, municipalities where ever they may decide
they need a flag to pay homage too. Places under a monarchy.
Kingdom being a place that is governed.
Today we might even say corporations like Monsanto.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

randyvs

Nah, I was just trying to get you to realise you could talk about
the symbology. But you seem determined to storm off in your
stilettos so that's fine. hope you're not upset.

Dude, you're the one in eyeliner and a headdress. LOL.

Sorry, I can't help you with Satan and the pentagram and world domination. Satan to me is like Luke Skywalker or Superman. Fiction.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Sorry, I can't help you with Satan and the pentagram and world domination.
Satan to me is like Luke Skywalker or Superman. Fiction.

Then I guess you've narrowed it down to trolling. Anything on topic ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join