It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychological Mind Bender: First Test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Introduction: I'am going to give you an unrealistic scenario that is pretty much impossible, it has to be. Because only one simple solution will work. This is to see how well you respond to impossible odds.

Scenario: One man with all the intelligence of the world goes on a killing spree mass murders all over the world. He controls the world's governments. He understands all the in's and out's of esoteric spirituality and has all the understanding of how evolution,panspermia, and ancient alien theory work hand in hand.

He knows that when you dream you fall into your own hell. So all the people and beings of the universe must be living inside someones subconscious someone who has to walk among them as the fallen angel (consciousness).

All this guy wants is for someone to prove he's not god. No one has been able to dis-prove god to him but no one has been able to prove he's not god.

Again he understands physics,modern science, and quantum physics. He's a genius. He knows he's not god and he knows god lives.

All he wants is someone to beat him. If you were to kill him you proved he's not god, or you could out smart him.

He controls a weather modifier and can cause earthquakes and awaken dormant volcanoes. Homeland security and privacy invasion. Nothing you do against him goes un-seen.

How do you beat him?

( I want you to know that I created this in my mind to test my ability to think. To see where I would be in an extreme condition where everything was stacked against me. knowing that guy is not god and yet seems to be blessed more then anyone. I beat him. Can you?)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I would post a thread on ATS, and, using what minds that haven't been murdered, brainstorm to find a solution.

But seriously, I believe someone has power over me simply because I allow it. If I stop believing in something, it no longer exists to me. I live in my own reality, just as everyone else. I would stop acknowledging his existence.

Or, I would call Chuck Norris.

I'm stumped and my mind is bent... thanks!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 9ArchaBallet9

Stop playing and then it is game over

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

That's doing someone's job for them! We're not care takers here.

So no suicide won't work.
edit on 13-1-2014 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Adramelech

Your welcome. here's a hint the answer won't be in violence.(that should be obvious).

And for the Atheists following. I don't care how smart you are someone somewhere who believes has smacked you in the mouth with a statement you can't shake. So before you post your atheists drivel just think this guy will hit you with facts till you can't speak.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

My only other idea is that maybe he just needs a friend - someone with genuine love and compassion - to hug him and tell him everything's going to be alright. That works for me when I think I'm God sometimes...

Also, God doesn't need anyone to prove anything, He's God, so the guy is proving himself to be not-God.
edit on PM13Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:44:26 -0600pm01America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago2014-01-13T14:44:26-06:0002 by Adramelech because: I had an epiphany

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well since the only person on the planet that's going to beat the guy has to be god. We have to understand what god would be in physical form.

Most likely he's went through life trying to dis-prove himself and has had the universe time and again slap him with truth. He most likely knows all the important stuff that the guy in the scenario does.

So he's on par with him. But one thing that separates them is that god will understand his world and universe better then the guy in the scenario to the point of that guys book intelligence, Doesn't measure up to gods life experience(street smarts) when combined with the book intelligence.

Violence isn't going to work the guy in the op will destroy any acts of rebellion against him without the rebellion even seeing it.

God will gain this guy's attention. And will simply say "You cannot be god because I'am. I cannot be god because you are. If god had all the powers as you he would not be extreme one way or the other. Look at the animal kingdom, see how it works in harmony only through balance must god work. Neither to insane nor to sane. It all has to be balanced. So here I'am"

Peace rules the day!
edit on 13-1-2014 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I sometimes have trouble finding Waldo...

Do you ever wonder if God knows it's God I mean what if God decided to be like a human completely this time not just half mortal and half immortal. Then did a whole mind wipe like the rest of us and now is trapped in this Universe with us and no control or power? And where does that leave us, I hope there is a fail safe.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Point out the fact that God wouldnt need a weather modifier machine to control the weather so therefore he is not god.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

tinner07
Point out the fact that God wouldnt need a weather modifier machine to control the weather so therefore he is not god.

Or a starship for that matter!
I mean what does god need with a Starship?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

9ArchaBallet9
Introduction: I'am going to give you an unrealistic scenario that is pretty much impossible, it has to be. Because only one simple solution will work. This is to see how well you respond to impossible odds.

Scenario: One man with all the intelligence of the world goes on a killing spree mass murders all over the world. He controls the world's governments. He understands all the in's and out's of esoteric spirituality and has all the understanding of how evolution,panspermia, and ancient alien theory work hand in hand.

He knows that when you dream you fall into your own hell. So all the people and beings of the universe must be living inside someones subconscious someone who has to walk among them as the fallen angel (consciousness).

All this guy wants is for someone to prove he's not god. No one has been able to dis-prove god to him but no one has been able to prove he's not god.

Again he understands physics,modern science, and quantum physics. He's a genius. He knows he's not god and he knows god lives.

All he wants is someone to beat him. If you were to kill him you proved he's not god, or you could out smart him.

He controls a weather modifier and can cause earthquakes and awaken dormant volcanoes. Homeland security and privacy invasion. Nothing you do against him goes un-seen.

How do you beat him?

( I want you to know that I created this in my mind to test my ability to think. To see where I would be in an extreme condition where everything was stacked against me. knowing that guy is not god and yet seems to be blessed more then anyone. I beat him. Can you?)

It kind of depends what you mean by "beat him". Do you mean destroy him (in some non-violent way)? Do you mean take away his power? Ask him to do the 'impossible'? I mean, if I say to him that the very fact that he would be so cruel and callous as to go one a murder spree proves he is not God (because God is Love), would that count as 'beating him'?

….and what do you mean by, "He knows that when you dream you fall into your own hell…."? Since that isn't what happens when 'I' dream, doesn't that probe he's not God? And what about when he's awake?
Actually none of that 'section' makes sense…I mean what the heck does that mean? "all the people and beings of the universe" are "living inside someones subconscious" and that person "has to walk among them as the fallen angel" and this "fallen angel" is consciousness -

I mean, if he's the most powerful guy in the world, but "he knows" that 'the world' is nothing more than a manifestation of his subconscious, wouldn't he realize that for all he (thinks he) "knows", he could be lying in a loony bin under the influence of heavy-duty drugs?

---See, you were able to come up with the "one simple solution", because you are the one who invented the 'problem'…your mind is the only one that can fully see all the parameters and therefore understand the ramifications of any given 'action' within the scenario….

In order to make it a fair 'contest', you need to better define your terms….

When you say you "beat him" even though "everything was stacked against" you, that's not strictly true, because as the 'creator' of the scenario, your mind knows things that ours cannot...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I would show him that he could destroy himself. Something that god cannot do. Or can he?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

I guess you and the 2 that starred you never realized your dream is created and is stored in your own minds. I guess it made no sense to you at all that when you dream and move within the environment created by your mind that you have fallen into your own hell!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

tinner07

God the universe or god the physical? Because his physical conscious would!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

9ArchaBallet9
reply to post by lostgirl

I guess you and the 2 that starred you never realized your dream is created and is stored in your own minds. I guess it made no sense to you at all that when you dream and move within the environment created by your mind that you have fallen into your own hell!

Sorry, but compared to my 'waking' life, the dream environment created by my mind simply is no where near being a hell…

I guess you don't realize that the dream created and stored in 'your' own mind, would be different from anyone else's...I can tell you for sure, any dream that "is created and is stored in" my own mind is utterly unique to me and again, not at all hellish…

You know, I'm really not trying to be antagonistic. What does not make sense to me is why you think the 'reality' of any given person has to include hell in the first place…I don't even believe in hell….

It also doesn't make sense that instead of offering the (point for point) clarification I had hoped for, you replied in a way which was denigrating rather than clarifying….

All I wanted to do was fully understand your scenario, so that I could attempt to figure out the solution, but that's hard to do with such an ill-defined problem...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I find what you are saying is strange and true...Might this man be Lucifer one of the fallen angels of God, who is extremely knowledgeable and is very old in comparison to us.

Well, I am a strong believer in God and so I would not worry about such a soul for I know in my heart that God made everything including this guy.

I would keep following the words God for I think they are the most sensible. The world seems like it is crazy because we don't follow these words, some distort and say the world is the way it is because of these words but they didn't really look at the words and the action that man is doing. The actions don't match the words do they?

Gods words are ridiculed a lot on TV today and on other media. His teachings are being demonized whether you are a terrorist muslim or a heart sobbing christian who believes in a big bearded man in the clouds who will judge you har har har We are here to be Gods, not to listen to one and we are destined to learn science to make weapons and devices that can make us buy more things (iphones and the such), we are not here to be taught something for our souls or to be cleansed. Religion is being diminished, I can see this agenda clear as day. It is in movies, TV shows, music, it has been chased off the political scene (in Canada they are trying real hard) out of education. Someone wants this gone.

This guy with power is trying to discredit this old truth, older than himself. Rebelling against his Father, like a teenager with to many zits. Trying to beat he who has made him.

Only God can undo that. I can only believe and have faith that this guy is going trough a lot of trouble to be wrong or he is in on it and we are being tested to see if our souls are worthy of something.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

That's easy... I would ask him what I'm thinking. God is omniscient. This guy won't answer correctly.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

9ArchaBallet9

How do you beat him?

I wake up.

top topics

join