It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice and Encouragement for the Awake and Waking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
To a lot of people, this world makes perfect sense. To those fully invested psychologically, emotionally, and economically, there is no doubt that the turmoil we're currently witnessing in this world is going to subside, and everything is going to be just fine very soon. They're banking on that, because they cannot comprehend a world where all the things for which they endlessly chase paychecks going away. For them, the illusion is strong.

But for a growing number of people, people who are learning how to connect the dots, this world makes very little sense, naturally. This world makes it very difficult to think and act rightly in terms of compassion, community, and equality. It makes it very hard to have anything unless you have a paycheck, as there is a monetary value attached to everything we need or desire. The world is monetized.

If you are one who questions the current paradigm, and you can see the mis-steps of humanity down the ages which have led to our situation, and when you do question and see, you notice that it seems all according to plan, do not be afraid of what you see. Do not be afraid of telling others what you see. I have been talking for years about these things, and I've been regularly alienated from people, and I admit, I really alienated myself from them. But when I talk to the same people now, they sometimes think back to some of the things I've talked to them about, and begin to question things.

The difference between asleep and awake can be just one piece of information, just one concept that allows one to peer through the illusion of this paradigm. People need to come to their own understanding, by their own means. As time goes on, the reality behind the illusion becomes more apparent, and I'm seeing people see it, little by little.

Don't be discouraged or question yourself if you know in your heart that what you think you know is true. You don't have to apologize for it. Don't get depressed about the world and what you see in it. It is just the cognitive dissonance that is created by knowing the illusion, and having to exist and live within it's parameters, but being able to see the reality behind it.

You're not crazy if you don't like what you see here. In fact, if you don't like what you see, you could probably be considered more sane than those who run the rat race and enjoy themselves doing it.

All I'm saying is don't feel bad for knowing what you know, saying it, and possibly being rejected for it. Just stick to your guns. If you don't stick to your guns, you'll feel worse than if you had. And this is all according to plan.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I feel surprisingly....... better
Thank you for the encouraging words. Happy I'm not the only one who sees absurdity, talks about it, and is deemed insane for said opinions!
edit on PM13Mon, 13 Jan 2014 13:55:06 -0600pm01America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago2014-01-13T13:55:06-06:0001 by Adramelech because: I am sometimes an idiot.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Adramelech

Good. I'm glad you feel better.

And remember, sometimes we're all idiots, but we all get our turn at being a genius too!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Everyone has felt the rejection of saying something that matters to them and being ridiculed, blown off, or ignored. The more it happens, the more you get used to it, and also the better you get at figuring out how to say things that makes sense.

I used to be militant about it. That didn't work, but I was coming from a place of fear, and that would come through in how I would talk. These days I talk a lot less, but when I do, I try to come from a place of love and compassion for all people, because I believe that is the point.

Too many sleepy people don't have the capacity or the willingness to look at the big picture. They don't see how we're all interconnected, and that what happens to some happens to all. Some people love their families very, very much, but they don't give a damn about anyone else.

I try to imagine a world in which every individual cared just a little bit more about everyone else than they did for themselves and their 'close' relatives. In this world, no one would want for anything.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Good Luck with that..........
2nd...........

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

stirling
Good Luck with that..........
2nd...........

That made me laugh. Thank you.

And it would take more than luck. It would take either a miracle or a catastrophe.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

And I appreciate your avatar.

More people need to be reminded of that building.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

These thoughts, or similar, keep repeating in the back of my mind as they always have. Seeing them flow through others puts a huge smile on my face, though. You're certainly on a roll tonight, and I'm lovin' it.

No, I didn't intend to write a new commercial for McDonald's... It just sorta happened.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CretumOrbis

You're very gracious.
Thank you for thinking and feeling on the next level.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

Your post made me smile. Thank you
S&F

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yesterdaysreality

Your smile makes me smile! See how that works?

Awesome thank you.

new topics

top topics

join