It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up for America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Whatever, is up there or out there or in us speaks to me, yet it is not words but pictures of film that play within each one of us. But he/she shows it to us and it is up to us to grasp the concept of the message, for we are nothing more then instruments that require to be fine tuned to match the resonating frequency.

Many of you hear the vibrating tone, some of you smell roses and some experience the foreign sensation of a predetermined event.

Now... onto the point as of 2015 there will be arrival of the greatest storm in history of mankind and the horrible thing is that it will be man made (you can call it karma or whatever you may choose). The skies will be dark like a curtain pulled over the sun, the flashes of blue, red and purple will fill the sky. There will be no shelter and the path will not be determined due to miscalculations.

America has 2014 to turn it's ways around before the process begins and there is no off switch.

"As thou sayest, so let it be" I am a mere messenger and we all are we just need to tune in and understand/will ourselves to have the faith so that we can grasp the meaning of the message.

Another heads up is the future fire of 3 great cities that will lay in ruin and ashes will remain of the old temples of the Gods.

I wish for safety for everyone and that no one you hold dear will parish during this process.

Take care my friends.

edit on 1/13/2014 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

LMAO.

Thanks for the warning.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

PsiOpSky
Whatever, is up there or out there or in us speaks to me, yet it is not words but pictures of film that play within each one of us. But he/she shows it to us and it is up to us to grasp the concept of the message, for we are nothing more then instruments that require to be fine tuned to match the resonating frequency.

Many of you hear the vibrating tone, some of you smell roses and some experience the foreign sensation of a predetermined event.

Now... onto the point as of 2015 there will be arrival of the greatest storm in history of mankind and the horrible thing is that it will be man made (you can call it karma or whatever you may choose). The skies will be dark like a curtain pulled over the sun, the flashes of blue, red and purple will fill the sky. There will be no shelter and the path will not be determined due to miscalculations.

America has 2014 to turn it's ways around before the process begins and there is no off switch.

"As thou sayest, so let it be" I am a mere messenger and we all are we just need to tune in and understand/will ourselves to have the faith so that we can grasp the meaning of the message.

Another heads up is the future fire of 3 great cities that will lay in ruin and ashes will remain of the old temples of the Gods.

I wish for safety for everyone and that no one you hold dear will parish during this process.

Take care my friends.

So....there are 2 predictions here? One that some Mega Tsunami-nado-cane-quake-flare will cause mass damage and the other that 3 cities will catch on fire? Are they both slated for 2015 and is one dependent on the other or are they going to happen independently?

And how do you know it's America if no path can be determined? So it's man-made and that if we all just essentially think pretty thoughts it will go away? Sounds like a pretty weak storm to me. Guess only America has to worry though....I can just see it now....every other country in the world thinking bad thoughts about us just to screw us over....

Oh yeah...one more thing.....FAIL

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I was wondering if this is some kind of threat from the PTB.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

PsiOpSky

The storm seems very symbolic to me, rather than literal. Most visions and dreams are indeed symbolic in nature. Symbolically, I could see something like this happening.

PsiOpSky

I like this symbolism. Who/what exactly is/are the god/s of America? I know one is money, and that temple would be in New York (wall street). Who is another god/worshiped thing? Power it would seem. That temple is in DC. Money... power... and perhaps entertainment? Los Angeles (hollywood), maybe the third temple.

All great things are brought down from within, anyway. The storm spoke of IMO will be an internal one in the hearts of the people. The miscalculation might be the bias towards normality.

edit on 1/13/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Jesus, can't a kid have a vision without big daddy telling him he's a failure?

This is no kind of teamwork that I'm familiar with.

Pay no attention to the naysayers! You've had a successful vision, good for you. Whether it predicts the future is as uncertain as it is unlikely. But good job!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

So I shouldn't get my raincoat ready?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i am with you on the idea of small groups of individuals scattered all over the Earth will get these visions or psychic messages from the universal subconscious of humanity (the field or the noosphere or as Telepathy as some on ATS know IT)

indeed the last Polar Vortex came as a surprise... but the storm was thought to be the result of HAARP weather intervention...
So, probably around the Northern Hemisphere Summer the Antarctic Polar Vortex will wreak disaster to the southern hemisphere as the volcano blows in the west antarctic that is under a mile or so of ice-sheet immediately after the antarctic polar vortex storm system play out in 2014
~the red, purple. blue, indigo skies are the result of the cubic kilometers of ice and mountain that is heaved into the skies...
the northern hemisphere will continue to be polluted by the wormwood radiation from Fukushima and additional nuclear waste storage sites in the West that leak contamination..

the "3 cities that burn"... are most likely among the 4 cities+DC which were important during the birth of the Nation...
boston-nyc-philly-baltimore and add DC... as these population centers crumble in the wake of the USA decline & ultimate collapse (this is some" 4th Turning" stuff)

i don't go with your thoughts of America 'turning around' so as to excape these events.... the fall is already in-the-works

be aware----- that this isn't your dad's 2012 all over again

edit on th31138964056413162014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus
I like this symbolism. Who/what exactly is/are the god/s of America? I know one is money, and that temple would be in New York (wall street). Who is another god/worshiped thing? Power it would seem. That temple is in DC. Money... power... and perhaps entertainment? Los Angeles (hollywood), maybe the third temple.

edit on 1/13/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

I'm thinking that it would be more along the lines of Rome (Christianity), Jerusalem (Judaism) and Mecca (Islam).

YeeHaw! The US squeaks by again.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Oh my, yet another very vague at best prophetic vision...Oh well...I guess we will wait and see. This is vague prediction #101.000. LOL

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I just noticed you are a newbie, and yet this silly "prediction" has 5 flags and only one page of responses....Hmmm something smells fishy. Just my opinion though.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

Now it has seven flags!!!!!!!!

Looks to be a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I predict a few more flags, maybe not.... more comments, maybe not.... some stars here and there, maybe not. If asked about my prediction, I will confirm AND deny.

I've never had any visions, at least not that I've been aware of, but it seems as though this world has hit a glass ceiling. We, as a species, have two options: break through and evolve or fall down with a splat. It seems the latter is taking place as we aren't really going forward. But hey, I'm a pessimist

edit on PM13Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:19:19 -0600pm01America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago2014-01-13T15:19:19-06:0003 by Adramelech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I had a vision of a great wave, flowing and overtaking the world. Didn't seem ominous to me. Seemed more like a wave of fate, or awakening. I can feel it.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Chronogoblin

I had a vision of a great wave, flowing and overtaking the world. Didn't seem ominous to me. Seemed more like a wave of fate, or awakening. I can feel it.

So you seen the 2nd alternative, lets just hope humanity can turn it's ways around in time.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Adramelech
I predict a few more flags, maybe not.... more comments, maybe not.... some stars here and there, maybe not. If asked about my prediction, I will confirm AND deny.

I've never had any visions, at least not that I've been aware of, but it seems as though this world has hit a glass ceiling. We, as a species, have two options: break through and evolve or fall down with a splat. It seems the latter is taking place as we aren't really going forward. But hey, I'm a pessimist

edit on PM13Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:19:19 -0600pm01America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago2014-01-13T15:19:19-06:0003 by Adramelech because: (no reason given)

The are currently options being given but we choose to ignore them and if everyone thinks all these storms, earthquakes, tsunamis, eruptions, viruses and meteors that show up out of nowhere are just coincidence. Think again...... sure about 75% are man made and created by false Gods deep within their temples. However, the 25% that remains those are the ones people should pay attention to, the ones that are unexplainable and at times have miracles occur during them.

Science and Religion go hand in hand the Ying and Yang, yet for some reason they argue with one another. Kinda childish and silly at times

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

St Udio
i am with you on the idea of small groups of individuals scattered all over the Earth will get these visions or psychic messages from the universal subconscious of humanity (the field or the noosphere or as Telepathy as some on ATS know IT)

indeed the last Polar Vortex came as a surprise... but the storm was thought to be the result of HAARP weather intervention...
So, probably around the Northern Hemisphere Summer the Antarctic Polar Vortex will wreak disaster to the southern hemisphere as the volcano blows in the west antarctic that is under a mile or so of ice-sheet immediately after the antarctic polar vortex storm system play out in 2014
~the red, purple. blue, indigo skies are the result of the cubic kilometers of ice and mountain that is heaved into the skies...
the northern hemisphere will continue to be polluted by the wormwood radiation from Fukushima and additional nuclear waste storage sites in the West that leak contamination..

the "3 cities that burn"... are most likely among the 4 cities+DC which were important during the birth of the Nation...
boston-nyc-philly-baltimore and add DC... as these population centers crumble in the wake of the USA decline & ultimate collapse (this is some" 4th Turning" stuff)

i don't go with your thoughts of America 'turning around' so as to excape these events.... the fall is already in-the-works

be aware----- that this isn't your dad's 2012 all over again

edit on th31138964056413162014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

I do understand the possible frustration of him,her or them about us the children, who detached and no longer see the warnings/signs. However, it was never about punishment or damnation, it was always about potential and the gift of life,free will and the ability to see. But..... as freewill comes into place it is also about choice and a single action can defy a man's or a woman's life.

Sure there are many doors, corridors and sub-corridors but it was always up to us to choose, the paths are many but the destinations are few and nothing is written in stone for it is still empty. However, we must remember that there is a moment and a time until which we as humanity have to make the choice.

There are not a few actually several millions, some of us use things and become instant millionaires, some are too afraid to seek and knock on door, some just write it off as crazy and yet there are a few that actually try to understand.

One of my relatives lives in Chelyabinsk and when that meteor exploded that was a stern warning for all of us. I as many others were shown many things and we all know what will take place. There is still time........ I hope....

The PTF, Illuminati or whatever people call them, are the Famine they devour things like locusts and they will not stop until the Earth is dead. However, there is balance and it is slowly tipping but nor I do others know how much more he,she or them can take of this childish behavior.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Oh my how terrifying. What can we do to avoid this oh goodness we're doomed I just know it. Bull dinky. Stop trying to scare folks. Although I doubt anyone is going to believe you anyway this is such garbage. Why can't this site actually deny ignorance instead of just claiming to. The place reeks with ignorance. Sorry but you guys know it's true.

C

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

What the frock will the illuminati ( thanks a lot Dan Brown) do when no one is around to serve them. What will they eat when there is no more food. Idiots never seem to consider these finer points. Answer those questions. Oh sorry baby I didn't mean to confuse you....

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Meteors are just space dust and rocks. They are not a warning. So your saying your relatives claim this? What is it they say about the Apple and the tree ? Proof right here folks. Right the heck here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join