It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A repeating dream about giant waves.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I already know the beach it's on fire island Jones beach. It's in New York on long island. It's always a version of this beach or another on the same island. Cedar beach has the tunnel under the dunes and Jones beach has the big concession stand with the wall of windows facing the beach. None of the beaches on that island has a wooden boardwalk that's the only thing out of place. Rockaway beach further west of these beaches has the boardwalk.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I would go visit and find out "what the heck?" It's calling for a reason.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Nah that's not it. I have had this dream my whole life and I've been to these beaches dozens of times. I live in Virginia now so they're not exactly around the corner. reply to: Caver78

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
I just woke from this dream . I've had it over and over since I was young.

I am at the beach inside the building that sells food and drink. The building has a big window wall where the doors are. The window wall faces the ocean and beach. While standing in line I turn and see a giant wall of water headed for the building. I feel terror and hear the wave crash over the building. Everyone is screaming. Some water gets in the building but we are safe from the wave. Several waves occur as we stand there watching.

A second version of this giant wave dream is where I am in a tunnel that goes under the dunes and a giant wave starts rising. I hunker down inside the tunnel and the wave goes over the dune. Some water gets in the tunnel but the crash is again over me .

The one I just had was different again in that this time I was walking under the board walk when I see the wall of water rising. Again it crashes over my location but only some of the water reaches me under the board walk. Again there are several waves in a row. Loud and crashing. When I come out from under the boardwalk I notice that there are fires on many of the dunes. The dune grass is on fire and I think "that must be from the lightning".

I mentioned the wave dream a few weeks back in another thread but I can't seem to find it. I'd like to see how long ago it was as I usually only have the dream once or twice a year and that last time was really recent. This is the first time they were so close together and the first time there was also fire. Weird as everything would have been wet from the wave and couldn't catch fire...
Anyone else have a dream similar to this? Since it is repetitive I wonder what it means.

Have you had this dream lately?

STM

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

No. I did have a dream about a flood near Vietnam and the south China sea and another about water but not the giant wave dream.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
Thank goodness. I wish for you that you have great, happy dreams from this day forward! What is it with so many people having these end of the world, apocalypse type dreams?

STM

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

To warm the masses if they'll listen or just point fingers and yell crazy person!! what would you actually do if you knew when your death was?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I'm not sure. I kind of think this is personal foe me when I'm feeling overwhelmed and not apocalyptic. I have had some instances of dreams that came true. Things that were later in the news.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Oh and thank you. I wish the same for you. Sweet dreams filling every night.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join