It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet ISON Meteor Shower??? (Details)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Robert Lunsford of the American Meteor Society said that January 15, 2014 was the best date to watch for possible meteors from Comet ISON. Paul Wiegert of the University of Western Ontario said “several days around January 12.” So you can see that there’s a lot of uncertainty here. If you really intend to watch, try January 12, 13, 14, and 15. What the heck? You probably won’t have clear skies on all of those nights, anyway.

Lunsford, who created the chart above, suggests that the radiant point for this possible meteor shower from Comet ISON would lie in the constellation Leo the Lion. Leo rises during early evening hours now and is highest in the sky near 2 a.m. local standard time (that’s around 2 a.m., no matter where you are on Earth).

If we do get a meteor shower from ISON, he wrote:

These meteors, if any, would strike the atmosphere at a speed of 51 km/second, which is a medium-fast meteor with an average duration of less than 1 second.

American Meteor Society

210 reports found between 2014-1-12 and 2014-1-13

And then there's this: Space Weather

Solar wind speed: 825.7 km/sec

edit on 13-1-2014 by WonderBoi because: Edit to Add

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Something is missing.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Staroth

Something is missing.

You mean like a point to this thread?

It is a compilation of quotes and videos with no conclusion or point.

Maybe it will tie back into his Beyonce Baphomet thread somehow.......

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I think OP wants readers to interpret what they supplied as they do not understand it,

The title is a question but then has the details in brackets.

I am assuming its Wonderboi asking are these details correct and is there a meteor shower from Ison.

Is that what this is OP?

Clarification needed

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

I think OP wants readers to interpret what they supplied as they do not understand it,

The title is a question but then has the details in brackets.

I am assuming its Wonderboi asking are these details correct and is there a meteor shower from Ison.

Is that what this is OP?

Clarification needed
Yes, that's pretty much what i'm getting to. Does anyone know more detail about this supposed meteor shower?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Do people need to be spoon fed? Draw your own conclusion to this and Beyonce posing with Baphomet. You've been on ATS long enough. Figure it out!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

WonderBoi

Do people need to be spoon fed? Draw your own conclusion to this and Beyonce posing with Baphomet. You've been on ATS long enough. Figure it out!

From your many post, I get the impression that you might be seeking S&F's.......politeness would help in that endeavor.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I could care less about stars and flags; or about being "popular". I don't do drugs, and stopped watching tv 3 years ago; when i woke up to the truth. People see the truth, but continue living the lie. In all honesty, who's to blame? Life existed before television and facebook!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yet all you ever post is youtube videos and quotes from less than credible sources and never give any opinion of your own. Sounds more like just trading to a new "medium" rather than not watching TV, yet still caught up in the same things...just because it is on the internet does not make it true. This may as well be a youtube channel if you don't give any of your own opinions on anything....

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Do people need to be spoon fed?

You are asking others to do it for you with this thread as per your reply to me, so why ask such a question?

Draw your own conclusion to this and Beyonce posing with Baphomet.

I wish you would have answered my simple question that a few others also asked in that thread.

But if this is the case and we must draw our conclusions from what you give us then most will conclude you are deluded and a little too paranoid and gullible.

If we must we must

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Yet all you ever post is youtube videos and quotes from less than credible sources and never give any opinion of your own. Sounds more like just trading to a new "medium" rather than not watching TV, yet still caught up in the same things...just because it is on the internet does not make it true. This may as well be a youtube channel if you don't give any of your own opinions on anything....

Spot on

Nothing else to add

join