It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Miracle Manual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
A lot has been written about the Ark of the Covenant. The focus has generally been split between religious ramifications, where it is and speculations on how it worked.

The Ark of the Covenant Operations Manual takes a different approach, it simply shows how to perform the feats of the Old Testament with technology that was common to ancient Egypt and other ancient civilizations.

The Ark Chest and the Aten that sat on the 'Mercy Seat' seem to be able to deliver limitless energy and intense power for the desert wanderers of the Old Testament. The chest itself proves vital for the Israelites, without it there would be no showbread. It cooks nicely on the gold racks placed within.

The Aten proves useful in delivering the miraculous feats of Moses/God described in the OT. From the projection of the 'Voice of God' to an individual in the crowd, through the 'Burning Bush' and on to the 'Writing in Stone with the Finger of God'. The latter miracle is extended into the stories of the building of Solomon's Temple. Here the silent cutting of stone can also be achieved with the same device known as the Shamir in this context.

I know many have faith issues over the descriptions that come from the OT, they were 'Acts of God' as they say. However, back then the primary god was the sun. The tech is all linked to basic solar devices known to the ancients and still found in the museums. I don't know what people think the 'Finger of God' or 'Shamir Worm' were exactly, but the descriptions and abilities are matched by this dynamic beam of energy.

The Finger of God?

It can perform the feats associated with the Ark, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it probably is an Ark.

Unlike the pretender theories that suggest methods but never deliver and make excuses about unknown tech or unavailable materials (like uranium) this one shows how anyone can recreate the miracles with items you can find around the home. Why would the ancients have things that are not freely available to us in the modern world after all? If you don't like making things and prefer the physics behind the Ark, its all there too, backing up the tech with known science and straightforward figures.

The majority of people who ponder the ancient mysteries like to honor the mystery, this book above goes straight to the core. It eliminates the speculation with simple experiments that can be performed anywhere. After reading the book a second time around I could only argue that maybe the ancients didn't use the ark in this way, I could not disagree with the availability of the tools or their potential.

Bizarrely the Ark Manual drops out of a much wider concept on ancient energy, The Ancient Solar Premise. This is a very broad idea that covers a whole host of structures, devices and techniques. It is equally grounded in real science, I don't know why its not been discussed on this forum.

For more info on the Ark Manual see The Ark Manual Page save all that pointless speculation and searching, just build one!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

will2learn
The chest itself proves vital for the Israelites, without it there would be no showbread. It cooks nicely on the gold racks placed within.

The Aten proves useful in delivering the miraculous feats of Moses/God described in the OT. From the projection of the 'Voice of God' to an individual in the crowd, through the 'Burning Bush' and on to the 'Writing in Stone with the Finger of God'.

The showbread was not kept in the ark but on a table. It was normal bread cooked by the priests and changed every day.

The burning bush and writing of the ten commandments on stone happened before the ark was built.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Cinrad

will2learn
The chest itself proves vital for the Israelites, without it there would be no showbread. It cooks nicely on the gold racks placed within.

The Aten proves useful in delivering the miraculous feats of Moses/God described in the OT. From the projection of the 'Voice of God' to an individual in the crowd, through the 'Burning Bush' and on to the 'Writing in Stone with the Finger of God'.

The showbread was not kept in the ark but on a table. It was normal bread cooked by the priests and changed every day.

The burning bush and writing of the ten commandments on stone happened before the ark was built.

Cinrad

bread is usually cooked in an oven and then placed on a table or something else afterward, if its left in the oven it gets destroyed. I don't get the issue. When in the desert the best way to cook is with the sun. It saves cutting down all those non-existent trees or drying goat poop.

As for the timing, the Aten that took pride of place on top of the Ark, was likely stolen from Egypt. It was probably there long before the ark chest was made. Its specific construction is not described in the OT, just its capabilities in the miracles. It was a artifact from the priest schools of Akhenaten where Moses was supposed to have studied. It was such an important object it even made up part of the Pharaohs name. Reading between the lines of the Ark Manual I get the impression that the object was venerated in Egypt too.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

will2learn
Its specific construction is not described in the OT, just its capabilities in the miracles.

It wasn't attributed with the power to do any miracles other than if someone touched it they would be killed. Other than that it was simply a symbol of YHWH's presence. Supposedly his voice could be heard coming from between the two cherubs on the lid, but I don't remember reading that anywhere in Jewish canonical writings.

will2learn
It was a artifact from the priest schools of Akhenaten where Moses was supposed to have studied. It was such an important object it even made up part of the Pharaohs name. Reading between the lines of the Ark Manual I get the impression that the object was venerated in Egypt too.

Cool idea, but I think people make a lot more of it that it really was, like I said above, it didn't do anything itself.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Cinad

It wasn't attributed with the power to do any miracles other than if someone touched it they would be killed. Other than that it was simply a symbol of YHWH's presence. Supposedly his voice could be heard coming from between the two cherubs on the lid, but I don't remember reading that anywhere in Jewish canonical writings.

The miracles of Moses or feats of god contained in the OT during the wanderings include,

The burning bush,
The projection of the voice of god, the writing in the tablets of stone with the finger of god,
The knocking down the walls of Jericho,
A weapon in battle ???
(not sure : the warning not to look into the space on the Mercy seat because it will blind),
Minute inscriptions on the stones worn around the neck of Moses

then the Ark is mentioned again in regard to Solomon's Temple where there are the strange reports of the shamir (linked if not identical to the Ark Aten) that can silently cut rock and seems to be able to go through just about anything even the hardest stone. It is said to be some mysterious dynamical (neither living nor dead) barley sized 'shamir worm', which is the product of an Aten in use. See Pic

Bizarrely each of those feats or traits is common to the Aten when used, its a heck of a coincidence that each of the miracles and feats of Moses and later Solomon are cogent with the use of an Aten, don't you think? Furthermore the object was not just a symbol of YHWH it seems to be a working version, as above so below.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: will2learn

This weekend Chris Jordan will be describing how the Ark of the Covenant worked on Where Did the Road Go. Its broadcast on Saturday night and rebroadcast on Dark Matter Radio on Sunday night.

Where Did the Road Go Radio Show

It says they are giving away free copies of the book below during the live broadcasts on Saturday and Sunday if anyone wants to try the tech out.

The Ark of the Covenant Operations Manual

new topics

top topics

join