It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide victim awakes in morgue 15hrs after pronounced dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Was this posted already?

metro.co.uk...

Kenyan ‘corpse’ wakes up alive in hospital morgue

First thing in my mind upon reading that headline was.... OBAMA!

But, its not like Obama is a Kenyan nationaI. Dont know how this man attempted suicide, but the apparently used atropine to try to revive him but ended up pronouncing him dead, and somehow the atropine has a side effect of you appearing dead?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Staff in a Kenyan morgue were shocked when a man who had been pronounced dead regained consciousness and began calling for help.
Hospital authorities have launched an investigation into why Paul Mutora, 24, was declared dead and
his body taken to a morgue for embalming.
He had been rushed to the hospital in a critical condition after drinking insecticide in an apparent suicide attempt following an argument with his father.
On Thursday afternoon two mortuary attendants heard noises coming from a side room and when they found the man breathing, they 'took to their heals screaming,' a witness told Kenya's Star newspaper.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Also reminds me of that movie in Haiti with voodoo involved? Whats the name? I wanna see it again.

Serpent & the Rainbow?
edit on 12-1-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

gardener

But, its not like Obama is a Kenyan nation. I dont know how this man attempted suicide, but the apparently used atropine to try to revive him but ended up pronouncing him dead, and somehow the atropine has a side effect of you appearing dead?

hw?
edit on 12-1-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

He had been rushed to the hospital in a critical condition after drinking insecticide in an apparent suicide attempt following an argument with his father.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Interesting story.

but I have issues with the title? Suicide Victim?

Victim?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Are you serious?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Suicide victim. Man something needs to be done about these suicides going around killing people. Suicide will of course be all like, "dude he was askin' for it". But yeah, it's really some kind of murder.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Also reminds me of that movie in Haiti with voodoo involved? Whats the name? I wanna see it again.

Well maybe something is in common?

YOU Never KnOw...

Kristen Atkinson, a blogger over at the Townhall website, has posted an article claiming Marian Robinson, the 72-year old first grandmother who lives at the White House, is practicing Santería, otherwise known as voodoo. A close friend of Michelle Obama says the president became furious at his mother-in-law.

According to Atkinson, Marian Robinson became increasingly frustrated as her husband, Fraser Robinson, was hobbled by multiple sclerosis in the late 1980s, and turned to “Santeria in a desperate hope” to cure him. “Michelle put her foot down when she heard that her mother took her dad to ceremonies where they did spells and trances, and sacrificed animals, chickens and goats I think. But Marian was desperate and kept going anyway, even when her husband was to sick to go with her. I don’t think the president knew anything about this earlier because it was before they met. Michelle and Craig (her brother) wanted to close the book on this and never talked about it again after their father died in 1991.”

Voodoo in Obama’s White House

" Witchcraft or Voodoo in Obama White House? "

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

That's hilarious how the media there has him emulate
rising from the dead by sitting up in his hospital
bed. Then cut and enter video of man running
from hospital. ( prolly the cameraman himself ? )
ROTFLMFAO:

Classic SnF
edit on 12-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

People who have mental illness are victims. Suicide is the last resort, the last call, for help. If not for me, maybe for the next man/woman.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

He may have survived but that vid is killing me ! OMG
I can't stand it anymore !

edit on 12-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

LadySkadi

Are you serious?

Absolutely! It must have been the word Kenya!

Although together with corpse, puppet also crossed my mind.

Stream of conscience.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by caterpillage

What does it say in the bible again? When hell is full of souls the dead shall rise! Something along those lines.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Daver2056

I don't believe that's in the Bible at all.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
He was promptly arrested for "attempted murder" because the victim survived the ghastly insecticide attack

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Maybe it was a CIA-variety "suicide".

new topics

top topics

join