It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: 2014 Will Be a Year of Action

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
As Obama was saying these things, he was thinking -- "These idiots that still support me will continue to believe every stupid thing I say simply because they are fully under my control, and because they have no desire to think for themselves. hah ha" .. "They will have a special place in my heart, and a special place in a FEMA camp."

"I will keep bringing the hammer down upon America and I will keep squandering the treasury and see if I can break my current record of president that spent the most on personal vacations."
"I think I'll also get Michelle a few more personal servants to add to her current team of 23." "no one left to corrupt with all the judges of the land in my hip pocket".

"I wonder if there is anything left that I can f-up?" My illegal tsars should be able to drum up something".

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I used to think Obama made a lot of promises he did not intend to keep . Now I am not so sure . His Civilian Army that he told of as well funded as our military is becoming reality through Home Land Security which has no restrictions what so ever with the Patriot act . They are not the military and will be used to enforce Obamas will . By the way Obama has no will . He is the facilitator for the NWO Globalist will . His Obama care is a warmed over Hillary's Care .
Obama spoke of CHANGE during his campaign . He meant it . America will be changed to a NWO nation state taking orders from the UN and suffering under the UN directive called Agenda 21 where we will be moved to communism . Again this is the will of the Globalist Elite controlled UN . The Globalist Elite are against social programs that benefit the Common Man . For proof of this just look at what is going on in Europe .
The highly refuted Protocols Of Zion will reveal the entity behind the NWO power structure and show the intent to control the World. A good look at them will reveal much . To be a hoax the Protocols are being fulfilled to the letter by that Globalist Zionist Elite . The American Military Intelligence Agency investigating the Protocols of Zion in the year 1919 as a possible threat to the USA concluded that they were not a hoax but real . I am sure they were not view as an immediate threat though . That was 95 years ago though .
TextText

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I think he meant 'the year of action-packed blockbusters.

O is a huge movie buff.

White house Down
The Wolf of Wallstreet
Olympus has Fallen
Despicable Me
World War Z.

Just a few of his favs!
Lmao

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

six67seven
I think he meant 'the year of action-packed blockbusters.

O is a huge movie buff.

White house Down
The Wolf of Wallstreet
Olympus has Fallen
Despicable Me
World War Z.

Just a few of his favs!
Lmao

Despicable Me, that's his favorite.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
ketsuko, check your Mail Box, I sent you am PM on the 3rd.

ketsuko
Wage controls to control income inequality?

What were you saying about inequality?
This look about Right?
edit on 13-1-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by xuenchen

2014 will be the year of Obamacare, senate hearings on improper use of power, high unemployment, more people on food stamps and government aid, lousy foreign policy, and blaming Bush.

I Really Don't Believe There Will Be Any Truth Coming Forth From This Administration.

According to Obama, Nobody tells him anything, You all Voted In A Mushroom!

They do need those vote's for the Senate and Congress seats.

No, No Change, Still the Same, All Lies All the Time.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

No worries im poor as dirt and Ill be right there with you.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Every year is a year of action in politics.

I assure you that Obama is doing much more work than what everyone believes he is doing.

Sometimes i fail to understand the anti-Obama sentiment on ATS...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
See- he cant even tell the truth when hes trying to save his own ass, he should have just said..

"I have been caught lying and stealing too much lately, I need to save my own ass, so heres a new promise to
try and help you forget about all that screwed up stuff that I have been involved in, and I am going to promise you new BS hope
and change so that you will all of the suddenly forget about all those bad things I have been caught in the middle of"

"Everything you saw- was just a smokescrean, I planned it all out, its ok,
I got this, you can trust me now I promise, I will behave this time"

"bush did it, bush made me fail, that was my ewxcuse, and you bought it"

"I dont need jail, I need another chance because you were dumb enough to let me get away with all those scandals"

"Never let a good crisis go to waste, I had to bring the economy down in order to bring it back up"

"I had to make people lose all their great health coverage, so I could come back with sub-par care,
just make them realize just how good they had it"
"I have been planning for the total failureof my own healthcare overhall, in order to bring in a new goverment department
to handle a single payer national system, so everyone can get healthcare, at the cost to the tax payers, which will cover everyone, regardless of the legal status of the individual"

"Its time to create new jobs eventhough my whole policy has been to destroy them, by sticking my nose into the private market forcing companies to comply to my outragous madates"

"You think I suck, but I think Im rad, so you need to just listen to me, cause I know better than you, and if you dont like it,
I will send IRS agents to your house to arrest you, Im above the law, I answer to nobody, your opinion meant squat to me, but I really do deserve to make more promises"

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

beezzer

2014 will be the year of Obamacare, senate hearings on improper use of power, high unemployment, more people on food stamps and government aid, lousy foreign policy, and blaming Bush.

Blaming the former president worked for that failure Reagan so why can't Obama do it? Oh that's right Democrats have to take blame while Republicans just shine it on.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

buster2010

beezzer

Blaming the former president worked for that failure Reagan so why can't Obama do it? Oh that's right Democrats have to take blame while Republicans just shine it on.

Repairing the damage of former presidents is one thing. . .

Blaming previous presidents for current policy results is something quite different.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

That runs counter to what the GATES book said - that the only thing Obama has been 'passionate' about was getting homosexuals to be able to openly serve in the US Military. Story Here

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

FlyersFan

That runs counter to what the GATES book said - that the only thing Obama has been 'passionate' about was getting homosexuals to be able to openly serve in the US Military. Story Here

Hmmmm...
The only thing he was passionate about.

He really ought to come out. He could cover another category in the list of Presidential firsts.

And he would do a great deal for the cause.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
These Obama Bashes are amazing. Some trite (and inaccurate) cliches, same "citations" from right-wing news dispensaries.

Meanwhile back in the real world:

The Rich Get Richer - Wall Street Journal

Stock Market Highest in History - Wall Street Journal

Shrink ing Deficit - Spending Flat Under Obama - Forbes

... and so on.

President Obama is a corporatist. Just like Bush, Clinton and the rest. There are no red and blue pills. There is only capital.

I don't care for Obama either, but if you're going to bash him, get him on the facts, not the results of the right-wing echo chamber.
edit on 7Mon, 13 Jan 2014 07:46:54 -060014p072014166 by Gryphon66 because: wierd space

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gryphon66

The only thing that is disguising the true state of America is the Fed dumping 80+ billion into the Market every month.

It is hiding the economic depression we are actually in.
It is hiding the 13+% unemployment that we are actually in.

Obama is guilty of hiding these facts to promote his own big-government agenda.

Put a republican in office and he does the same thing? He'll be just as guilty and deserving of the same scorn.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

butcherguy
The only thing he was passionate about.

Yes ... I noticed the choice of words to describe Obamas attitude as well.
I'm sure 'passionate' was a carefully chosen word.

He really ought to come out.

Photo

Gates said Obama was 'passionate' about getting homosexuals to be able to openly serve in the military, and that was the only political effort that Obama ever showed passion for while in the WHite House. So I highly doubt the battle cry of 'ACTION' coming out of the Obama White House means anything at all.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Maybe you're right, he did seem to be really committed to this. But for what reason, you know Obama always has a Hidden Agenda!

Just so long as they vote Democrat and are Unemployed.
Their his kind of American, just look at the Hopes and Dreams of Baby 2014 as he / she relives 2013.

2014 doesn't know much about this Administration does it

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

If Obama is called anything from Incompetent to Ugly, it seems some decry it as partisan hash and trash for no more regard than that. That's an interesting way which I think very legitimate failings about this man, as an individual, get overlooked. It's how someone with no functional ability to do his job has been placed into it now twice. (IMHO)

Whew...I sure hope not every observation of obama's faults, failings and daily follies are to be seen through a strict partisan prism tho. This will be a very very long 10 months, if that's how left will defend and many right will come to attack.

You wouldn't happen to know of a Cryogenics center I don't have to die to hibernate in, do ya? I need about 11 months, to give some margin..and I figure I'll be kinda sorta safe from the partisan nightmares in the public for a few months after that. At least until the General warms up. That'll make all the extreme right/left nonsense of the past few elections seem petty by comparison, I fear.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yeah, and If you like your current plan, you can keep it. Period.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I am sure that the Rich and Wall street are very grateful of Obama bailouts and the QEs, that is why Wall street is doing so good, beside that the working class tax payer are getting rob of their wealth with increasing taxes, mandatory health care, the next bailout to the insurance businesses and the poor can not complain with Obama handout of bread crumps help while increasing Medicaid and the welfare state.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join