It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

missing plane, passangers of 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i found this intresting but confusing article about a boeing 767 and 200 missing passengers from 9-11 i may have gotten the summary wrong so feel free to correct me.

inn.globalfreepress.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ive heard this before and dont know what to make of it. Strange things are happening for sure.
I wouldnt totally dismiss it. I always keep things like this one in the back of my mind- I wonder if their relatives suspect foul play when they see a story like this.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This article comes to no real conclusions. However, there is quite a bit of interesting data in the comments under the article.

Such as...

The Bureau of transportation website contains search pages, where one can pull up detailed statistics about the history of which flights have been scheduled for which airports on any given day. Go to www.bts.gov... and click on "detailed statistics" where one can search records of scheduled and actual departure times, arrival times, diversions and cancellations by departure airport, arrival airport, airline and flight number. Searches for Sept 11 2001 reveal that the flights AA 11 and AA 77 did not exist. They were not scheduled that day.

[edit on 11-20-2004 by ShadowHasNoSource]

new topics

join