It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Plans To Seize South China Sea Island From Philippines, Says "Battle Will Be Restricted"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Why is it that I currently live the Philippines, and this is not even news. I mean this thread as given me more information about things happening out there than I ever hear on the news. I'm wondering if there is a media blackout of some kind.

Guess it's not surprising this kind of topic would be suppressed to some degree. It seems to be happening everywhere to one extent or another. Here in the US there is a great dark area over news of radioactivity along the west coast, sea life die-offs and rad monitoring DHS helicopters.

Just depends on where you are as far as what gets buried by the MSM. Thanks for your local perspective on the topic.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I'll certainly keep my eye on it over here.
If anything does happen Ill make sure to post it here in this thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

elysiumfire
dragonridr:

...the US would own the skies over China...

The air war would be fought over the Philippines, not China. You attack mainland China at your peril. The problem with Americans is that they have access to computers by which they are able to display their innate stupidity for the whole world to see.

I would kindly ask you refrain from trolling uS posters with your opinions. Unless you want the mods to do something about it.

Anyway back on topic. Chinais a big force. No doubt. Here is something though. The only reason the PRC stays in power is the army. Now what happens If they are signifigantly weakened? WHat happens if the PRC is the first target in retaliation to a attack?cutting off the head of the chicken is viable in such a scenario. try getting a army up and running when its leadership is gone. It would be utter chaos.

new topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join