It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My kind of Art: Youtube Comedy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hey there, guys.

As a University student, I've been looking for ways to entertain myself when I have the time.

I like to be creative, and I've found a fun and creative way to do it.

I like to make Youtube videos!

I've created a character called Ronald, a slightly slow but lovable character that always gets a little confused about the world.
His brother likes to make fun of him, as well as take advantage of him, and this usually leads to Ronald being hurt or even more confused.

Check out these videos if you like, and if you enjoy them, maybe you can check out my channel.

If you like a little bit of grown-up humour, make sure to laugh out loud!

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

Dude, you are weird. Don't do that.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Trueman

Do you mean don't be weird?

Sorry, I'm too far gone for that, now.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Unrealised

Trueman

I mean..., I think you are not faking it on the videos. I believe you are on to some stuff making you look and talk that way and your subconscious is taking control of you and forcing you to record yourself while you are in that state of mind. That is because that "other you" is trying to tell you something, so the video is a message only for you.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Trueman

Unrealised

Trueman

I mean..., I think you are not faking it on the videos. I believe you are on to some stuff making you look and talk that way and your subconscious is taking control of you and forcing you to record yourself while you are in that state of mind. That is because that "other you" is trying to tell you something, so the video is a message only for you.

Well, according to my own conscious belief, I am sure that it is all a play, a character that I've created to explore the world through the eyes of a challenged and confused individual.

Saying that, I have taken part in past-life regression, which did reveal some very 'active' surprises.

Do you think that I could be transgressing to a former self, or at the least channeling some other form of consciousness? Do you really think that perhaps the mind is powerful enough to temporarily alter itself to another in-built personality, something even I am unaware of as being real, rather than an act?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Trueman

Unrealised

Trueman

Ok then...

Op, you need to recruit someone to play Ronalds brother!

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Do you think that I could be transgressing to a former self, or at the least channeling some other form of consciousness? Do you really think that perhaps the mind is powerful enough to temporarily alter itself to another in-built personality, something even I am unaware of as being real, rather than an act?

Yes, I do. What you started for fun can turn into a serious revelation for yourself.

You have an interesting journey ahead, good luck.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

calstorm

Trueman

Unrealised

Trueman

Ok then...

Op, you need to recruit someone to play Ronalds brother!

Well, I was thinking about making his brother his twin, just (obviously) a cruel and malicious version of him.

I was going to dress differently, you know, put on my glasses (as I wear glasses irl), wear a hat and talk with a deeper, more normal voice.

Any suggestions as to how he could be introduced, or even a name for him?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Trueman

Yes, I do. What you started for fun can turn into a serious revelation for yourself.

You have an interesting journey ahead, good luck.

If you'd like to, please, feel free to message me, and elaborate a little more.
I'm very interested in what you have to say.

Or, you can write it here for all to see and perhaps learn from.

top topics

join