It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there a plot to kill Bush in Chile?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I must assume that dgtempe is a teenager with little knowledge of protocol or building team spirit. Trust me if I were the security agent i would walk across broken glass for this man.

Decisions are hard to make, critique easy.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by Mynaeris]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

For christs sake, this is the leader of the free world. Act like it.

Thats what you dont get, HE DID!

link   
Of course Bush did the right thing. But, that's not what concerns me... What concerns me is...who the # cares?

link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I must assume that dgtempe is a teenager with little knowledge of protocol or building team spirit. Trust me if I were the security agent i would walk across broken glass for this man.

Decisions are hard to make, critique easy.

Yes, i'm just a bimbo. I spoke the truth and he should know how to act.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Of course Bush did the right thing. But, that's not what concerns me... What concerns me is...who the # cares?

I am proving a point, no matter what he does he will be belittled by these people, it is just the mode of operation.

Even someone as biased as I can admitt when one that I dont like does the right thing. Like I said when Kerry admitted defeat, he did it with class.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Insults like that are just a waste of time my friend. Educated adults see right thru a fallacy such as yours (attacking the person instead of the argument).

Bush displayed abscence of common sense and protocol in his little display of "manliness."

He should have left the more experienced other Secret Service agents to deal with the situation.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Yes, i'm just a bimbo.

You leave me speechless, its not often we get confessions on ATS.

Leespitfire: Firstly it was not meant as an insult, more as an observation. I have experience of diplomatic behavior at the highest level. Please speak from experience not out of prejudice. I understand that Kerry didn't win... that really isn't Bush's fault... people did not vote for Kerry despite the fact that they did not want Bush to win. This Bushbashing has long exceeded humor.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leespitfire
Insults like that are just a waste of time my friend. Educated adults see right thru a fallacy such as yours (attacking the person instead of the argument).

Bush displayed abscence of common sense and protocol in his little display of "manliness."

He should have left the more experienced other Secret Service agents to deal with the situation.

Well I do not agree with your great wisdom on leadership skills and I will leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ah, belittling their belittlement.
Whatever, carry on, I need to stop mis-clicking on these threads.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Good, it was meant to shut you up

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yall play nice now

Dont make me come in there

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Bush attitude only prove in public the way he runs our government and the mess in Iraq no wonder we are in the verge of bankruptcy and Iraq is a mess, the same arrogance he plays in public he plays also in his political affairs.

Way to go Mr. president King Bush

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
"This Bushbashing has long exceeded humor."

Not for me, and we have four more years of gut wrenching humor!

I still stand though, on that even if it was Hilary (go Hilary 2008) sticking her nose into what her Secret Service agents jobs are she should be, well, scolded! Same as Bush. He displayed extreme error of judgement in his behavior, and yes, I am glad he is ok.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Marg: Can you please indicate what he did wrong? If anything he acted like a good guy. Your husband was in the military if he were the security agent who wasn't being allowed into the hall would you respect a president that left him behind? Truly Bush acted like a mensch.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well Marg I was waiting for your input and it was just as I figured it would be....

This just cracks me up more and more, if Clinton would have done this, you would be praising is handling of the situation and you have just exposed your true grasp of reality.

Kudos for proving my point.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Not true, Ed, Clinton came from a poor Arkansas family and such behavior would have been lack of breeding. As it happened, the man always was composed and acted as he should have. (in public) I threw this in due to the Lewinski fiasco.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by dgtempe]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
How are you able to turn into a physcic so fast? You make an assumption that she would say the same thing about Clinton. You are proving your own point, which leaves its validity nill. People can think for themselves and don't you need you going around the threads testing them all the time. This isn't a #ing sociological experiment. At least to some of us it isn't.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
How are you able to turn into a physcic so fast? You make an assumption that she would say the same thing about Clinton. You are proving your own point, which leaves its validity nill. People can think for themselves and don't you need you going around the threads testing them all the time. This isn't a #ing sociological experiment. At least to some of us it isn't.

It is the basic premise that she would automatically make what he did wrong just because it was him, then look for a way to justify it.

The King George comment just cements this.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
People you crack me up will back Mr. president king George even if he was the antichrist impersonated, just because you voted for him and now are stuck with him.

Edsinger keep bringing the post they are quite amuzing.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Its amazing how predictable this thread has become. You know who will post and what they will say.

Marg: What subjects do you teach? You have a way with words.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join