It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how do we continue the "War on Terror" when Iraq is won?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by Aelita

I shudder to think that his avatar is actually a Photoshopped image of him

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Aelita]

I think Edsinger is just a littler kid in a grown man body.
so naive is just cute sometimes, when he does not make me angry.

No, I really think he's a bird

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
No, I really think he's a bird

Hummm, I though about that too, big yellow, well not a nice picture.

And by the way were is ed? I think we scared him away, or perhaps he find out that Mr. Bush just declared victory again in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Edsinger I posted my pick in my avatar for a while. I really will like to put a face to the person that has keep us hook to these coloful posts.

I want to know how you look like.

You didnt know I was a movie star now did you?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Edsinger how do I know that is your picture, you look too young.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Which movie was that Ed?

Off topic, but I'm interested.

NSA

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well it is what you had in mind you know?

Deliverance.

Plus, there is no way I would post my picture in here, no even on your best day. To many undesirables here, and this board is watched, plus I do not want to loose my job!

I can just see it now, you hang out on a board with quacks? Aliens and Bigfoots, Iluminatti, Big Brother....etc etc....

[edit on 21-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Deliverance. A strange movie.

Mate, I'm not judging you. Everyone's got a right to their own opinion no matter what others think of it. It wouldn't be much of a forum otherwise.

Cheers,

NSA

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by no such agency
Deliverance. A strange movie.

Its a cult classic and many have this idea that that is what all people from West Virgina, Kentucky, the South are like. But that isnt even close to the truth.

As a side note, Ned Beatty never fully recovered from his role in this movie.

He will forever be seen on his knees squealing!

[edit on 21-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Edsinger is afraid ha, ha, ha, what you think the men in black are going to get you.

My husband works for the government in a defense department budget and even when he was ansy about me having our pictures in the net it was not big deal.

Now I wonder what kind of job you have that you can lose for posting a picture.

but I guess is your choice, so too bad.

[edit on 21-11-2004 by marg6043]

[edit on 21-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here's the simplest solution I could come up with!

We flip a coin. Heads, we head east and tails we head east!

Problem solved!

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Afraid? No.

Stupid? No.

Job? Noneya!

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu

To the US Government.

Hmmm, wasn't Allawi connected with performing car bombings and assasinations against the Iraqi government? Sounds like terrorism to me. Oh wait, only Muslims support terrorism. Wait again, Allawi is Muslim, no? So we have our own pocket terrorists, then we have those evil bad terrorists, then we have the terrorists we used to support with Stinger missiles, and the good terrorists who helped us stage a coup in Chile, then we have the good Contras, the evil Khomeni terrorists, and the good terrorists we paid to knock off the first elected official of Iran, and the good SAVAK terrorists who'd keep down the bad Iranian terrorists by shoving broken bottles up their asses...

You see where I'm going, terrorism is a tool that is perpetually in use by this country and others. So, it's not going to end anytime soon.

You're right, everyone has their own "terrorists". And yes, hiring these mercenary types does Provide some "distance" from their actions, as well as
some Plausible Deniability. I don't know any other way to fight the underground part of this war, than stooping to a level that they (Muslim Extremeist) understand.

I do think it will eventually end, I don't know how long it will take..But part of the solution is to allow them to learn that there ARE things to LIVE FOR, rather than to DIE for (like allah, the tool of Islamic Fundementalism)

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So we win them over with kindness? I say not, the mentality of that is suicidal. Strength is what they understand, and the only thing that will work.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
To reply to the original intent of the post:

Lets say Iraq is "done" tomorrow. We need to go back to where we should have been all this time and get Usama Bin Poo Poo. We should gain access to Pakistan (sanctioned of course) and get this bastid once and for all. I also think Syria needs a good talking too....

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
To reply to the original intent of the post:

Lets say Iraq is "done" tomorrow. We need to go back to where we should have been all this time and get Usama Bin Poo Poo. We should gain access to Pakistan (sanctioned of course) and get this bastid once and for all. I also think Syria needs a good talking too....

You might be very close to the truth..........Pakistan will be a bit more hairy though.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Terrorism dosent centralize in iraq there is still terrorists in afghanistan and everywhere so i dont know what we are going to do probably leave them alone that would be funny

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
But Iraq is the focal point at the moment. It is the Afghanistan of the 80's brought to the present time. Why do you think there are so many nationalities there? If you want to Jihad the West, the Iraq is the place to be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join