It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination----NASA and USAEC Roles-----50 Years is long Enough

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
Generally, any Mason is more known for that which was omitted, then any truth and reality being exposed. One truth is Graham was a Mason Lapdog, and Mason promoter. imho

Is this your admission to being wrong?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

network dude

MagnumOpus
Generally, any Mason is more known for that which was omitted, then any truth and reality being exposed. One truth is Graham was a Mason Lapdog, and Mason promoter. imho

Is this your admission to being wrong?

Hmmm.... would he admit to being wrong... let me think about this for a moment... Um... NO.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Maggers old fruitcake, are you still on about this?

It appears that you have engaged in name calling-----of which they told you to stop.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

AngryCymraeg

It appears that you have engaged in name calling-----of which they told you to stop.

Time for a lecture. I am British. We British frequently use nicknames, especially in cricket. Commentator Jonathan Agnew, for example, is known as 'Aggers'. As I find that 'Magnus Opus' (meaning a larger version of Opus the Penguin I presume?) is something of a mouthful, I shortened it to Maggers. There. Happy now? No name calling. Just a nickname. Let me know if I need to explain anything else to you.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Then we find some extremely interesting connections of Billy Graham to LBJ and LBJ's network that killed JFK. imho

p. 218: Jaffe benefited from decisions made by the Atomic Energy
Commission under chairman John McCone, successor to Dulles as
CIA chief. Jaffe took over the bankrupt Billy Sol Estes estate.
Jaffe and H.L. Hunt worked together for LBJ in 1960 at the Los
Angeles convention. A reporter described Jaffe as the "money
man...the brains...the trouble-shooter...and smart beyond
imagination."(Jules Archer)

------------------

Carlos Bringuier spoke in a lecture series sponsored by Hargis.
H.L. Hunt:
p. 167: Hunt:"Everything I do, I do for a profit." Organizing support for
LBJ in 1960."Patriotism is always profitable."
p. 168: mailed out 102,000 of an anti-Catholic sermon by W.A. Criswell,
pastor of his church, during the 1960 campaign. Hunt proposed another
member of the First Baptist Church of Dallas, Billy Graham, as a 1964
presidential candidate, but Graham declined the idea.
p. 169: DPD Lt. George Butler sponsored a talk by Hunt to the Dallas
Police Association at the Baker Hotel, shortly before the Bay of
Pigs
invasion. Butler also provided police security for Hunt. Butler
offered
a local newspaper editor a printing job for the KKK, to which he
said
half the Dallas Police belonged.
p. 170: Walker aide Robert Surrey had the financial backing of Hunt's
companies.
p. 171: Hunt hated black people and the civil rights movement.
p. 172: Hunt stated JFK was a traitor and should be shot. Craig Zirbel
reports Hunt admitting prior knowledge of a conspiracy to assassinate
JFK. The Hyatt Regency at Reunion, where the first three
ASK conferences were held, was owned by the Hunt family.
p. 173: Hunt blamed the assassinations of JFK & MLK on communist plots.

---------------

pp. 186-187: Also implicated in the Baker scandal were an admiral, a general,
and a NASA executive, and the representative of a major Texas
defense contractor, unnamed by LIFE.
p. 187: Murchison-owned publisher Holt, RInehart and Winston (publisher
of Rush to Judgement, whose index doesn't include Murchison,
Judge Joe B. Brown or DeMohrenschildt) offered Judge Joe B. Brown
a lucrative book contract and an all-expenses paid trip to Del
Charro
during the Jack Ruby trial (July 21, 1964). He received a $10,000
advance for a book that was never published. The trip was paid
for
directly by the Murchisons. The publisher paid for his trip to
New
York City. This gave Murchison access to the manuscript.

Source:

Billy Graham and HL Hunt

===========

Citation:

On December 16, 1963, US President Lyndon Johnson, who was impressed by the way Graham had praised the work of his great-grandfather Rev. George Washington Baines, invited the Reverend to the White House to give him spiritual counseling.[64] After this visit, Johnson frequently would call on Graham for more spiritual counseling as well as companionship.[65] As Graham recalled to his biographer Frady, "I almost used the White House as a hotel when Johnson was President. He was always trying to keep me there. He just never wanted me to leave."[65]

------------

In striking contrast with his more limited access with Truman, Eisenhower and Kennedy, Graham would not only visit the White House private quarters but would also at times knell at Johnson's bedside and then pray with him whenever the President requested him to do so.[65] Graham once recalled "I have never had many people do that.[65] Graham would visit Johnson at Camp David and occasionally met with the President when he retreated to his private ranch in Stonewall, Texas.[65] Johnson would also become the first sitting President to attend one of Graham's crusades, which took place in Houston, Texas in 1965.[65]
During the 1964 US Presidential election, supporters of Republican nominee Barry Goldwater sent an estimate 2 million telegrams to Graham's hometown of Montreat, North Carolina seeking the preacher's endorsement.[66] Supportive of Johnson's domestic policies,[67] and hoping to preserve his friendship with the President,[67] Graham resisted pressure to endorse Goldwater and stayed neutral in the election.[67] Following Johnson's election victory, Graham's role as the main White House pastor was solidified.[67] At one point, Johnson even considered making Graham a member of his cabinet and grooming the Reverend to be his successor,[67] though Graham insisted he had no political ambitions and wished to remain a preacher.[67] Graham's biographer David Aikman acknowledged that the preacher was closer to Johnson than any other President he had known.[68]
He spent the last night of Johnson's presidency in the White House, and he stayed for the first night of Nixon's.[61] After Nixon's victorious 1968 presidential campaign, Graham became an adviser, regularly visiting the White House and leading the president's private worship services.[54] In a meeting they had with Golda Meir, Nixon offered Graham the ambassadorship to Israel, but he refused.[9]

Source:

Billy Graham and the LBJ Hotel

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The key to control is getting people to believe in Graham's HL Hunt supported religion, and via that method get them to become disenfranchised from being US citizens via religion. imho

Religion gets a bunch of people using trumped up faiths to pray to the Preachers and essentially takes them out of true public political processes, due to separation of Church and State.

The religions supported by Masons and HL Hunt types seek supporters for essentially Royalists and their Priesthood, both derived of the Fascist methods of Rome via Constantine. It is anti-American by design. imho

The CIA sought to use the church methods all over the lower Americas, until the Pope died in 1963 and the next one tolerated Communism. Then JFK followed that example, and he also was catching up with the Crooked Masons, Billy Graham, LBJ, Hoover, Dulles, and the Gang of Crooks. imho

Citations:

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck--what do you think it is? Long before I actually knew Billy Graham was a 33° Freemason, I felt that was the "most likely" explanation for what I was learning of him. What caused me to think that way? Everything about the man, just shouted Freemason. The way he talks, who he has as friends, etc. etc. This article is not capable of going into depth about small nuances and details, but suffice it to say that the Masons know how to broadcast to other Masons that they are a Mason. It should be pointed out some of the key people for Billy Graham’s staff have been Freemasons. Let’s look at a few of the key people helping Billy Graham:

William M. Watson -- DIRECTOR OF THE BILLY GRAHAM EVANGELISTIC ASSOCIATION, he is a Freemason, and he is also President of Occidental Petroleum Corporation. Chairman of Occidental was Armand Hammer. Watson is also a member of the development council of the Masonic run Baylor University. Baylor University has participated in the mind-control, (See also the expose of Baylor University in Be Wise As Serpents.) He also was a member of the advisory council to the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Ft. Worth which had at least three Freemasons on its board of trustees, and likely more.
David M. McConnell -- DIRECTOR OF THE BILLY GRAHAM EVANGELISTIC ASSOCIATION, he is a Freemason, He was also U.S. ambassador to the United Nations (1968-69), business associate with Illuminatus Charles Gambrell, in Belk Stores of Charlotte, North Carolina.
Arthur Lee Malory -- CO-CHAIRMAN of the BILLY GRAHAM CRUSADE Advisory Committee for the 1973 St. Louis Crusade -- 32° Freemason, deacon in the So. Bapt. Church.

Who are some of the primary ministers that had worked with 33° Freemason Billy Graham over the years?
Billy Graham has helped set up other 33° Masons in ministry. Billy Graham has placed his stamp of approval on almost every well-known apostate Christian out there. When Billy Graham had a crusade in Japan, the Japanese minister that he had up on the platform was a well-known extremely liberal Christian. A conservative japanese was shocked.
Billy Graham is also endorsing many of the books, and ministries of these apostates. Some of the three biggest ministers in the protestant world, Robert Schuller, Norman Vincent Peale, and Oral Roberts are all 33° Masonic brothers of 33° Freemason Billy Graham. (See Roberts, Oral. Miracle of Seed Faith, p.9.) Billy Graham has helped each of these brothers with their ministries. Robert Schuller taught principles of church growth to Unity School in Kansas City.

Source:

Graham Organization

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

MagnumOpus

AngryCymraeg

Time for a lecture. I am British. We British frequently use nicknames, especially in cricket. Commentator Jonathan Agnew, for example, is known as 'Aggers'. As I find that 'Magnus Opus' (meaning a larger version of Opus the Penguin I presume?) is something of a mouthful, I shortened it to Maggers. There. Happy now? No name calling. Just a nickname. Let me know if I need to explain anything else to you.

Explain clearly the term FRUITCAKE, and the what rhymes with ggers to all the moderators. imho

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
Then JFK followed that example, and he also was catching up with the Crooked Masons, Billy Graham, LBJ, Hoover, Dulles, and the Gang of Crooks. imho

Again, your HO is wrong. While Billy Graham has devoted his life to his faith, he is not a mason, nor has he ever been. LBJ was an entered apprentice.

Remember, you are more of a mason than Billy Graham will ever be. You are an Honorary mason. Represent the brotherhood well. (quit lying, it's very unbecoming.)

Edit to add:
I am curious to know how the moderators feel about presenting false information as truth? I seem to remember that being against the T&C. (since you seem to be a fan of that)
edit on 4-2-2014 by network dude because: pointed out that the OP is full of things that float, stink, and ryme with word.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

AngryCymraeg

MagnumOpus

AngryCymraeg

Explain clearly the term FRUITCAKE, and the what rhymes with ggers to all the moderators. imho

What, you mean like Mick Jagger? If you're trying to go where I think you're going you're going to be on a very tricky wicket indeed, Maggers old bean. I've explained myself. No epithet is intended. Nickname based on your name. Got that old satsuma?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

network dude

MagnumOpus
Then JFK followed that example, and he also was catching up with the Crooked Masons, Billy Graham, LBJ, Hoover, Dulles, and the Gang of Crooks. imho

Again, your HO is wrong. While Billy Graham has devoted his life to his faith, he is not a mason, nor has he ever been. LBJ was an entered apprentice.

Remember, you are more of a mason than Billy Graham will ever be. You are an Honorary mason. Represent the brotherhood well. (quit lying, it's very unbecoming.)

Edit to add:
I am curious to know how the moderators feel about presenting false information as truth? I seem to remember that being against the T&C. (since you seem to be a fan of that)
edit on 4-2-2014 by network dude because: pointed out that the OP is full of things that float, stink, and ryme with word.

(Gasp) But if you call it in then the Mods might close the thread - thus proving that it's all a giant masonic conspiracy! Oh noes!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Billy Graham?
The Reverend Billy Graham is not a freemason. The following correspondence to a reader of the Cutting Edge Ministry makes this very clear:
Subject: Freemason
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 97 11:23:21 -0500
Thank you for your e-mail message. We understand your concern about rumors that Mr. Graham is in some way associated with Freemasonry. The reports are erroneous — though we continue to hear them. Mr. Graham is not, has not been and does not expect ever to be involved in Freemasonry. Your help in keeping the record as accurate as possible would be much appreciated.
Sincerely,
Don Kinde
Christian Guidance Department
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
One possible source of this rumour was Composite Lodge No. 595’s website in Santa Monica, California, USA. The brother maintaining the site reproduced a list of famous freemasons that mistakenly included the Reverend Billy Graham’s name. Once the error was brought to his attention, the list was amended on December 28, 1996. Other masonic websites unwittingly reproduced the list and several years passed before most, if not all of them, were corrected.
The late Jim Shaw claimed that Billy Graham was present when he was made a 33rd Degree freemason. This is only one of Shaw’s many lies exposed in such publications as Is it True What They Say About Freemasonry?
On 13 June, 1997 anti-mason and fundamentalist Christian, Steve Van Nattan went on a syndicated Christian Fundamentalist radio talk show, "The Cutting Edge," to announce his "proof" that Graham was not only a freemason but that the freemasons were trying to hide his membership. The Cutting Edge Ministry subsequentially accepted the denial issued by Billy Graham’s office.

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Thus, you show your aim is that only for disruption of this discussion, as a British Agent. imho

That you don't want the American Public and the world to learn of the English Masons deceit and treachery against Americans, that could full well meant the Military might have to shoot Cruse Missles against England's Windsor Castles and Mason's Temples.

As killing and covering up killing US presidents are acts of war, and there is no statute of limitation on murder and conspiracy to murder US presents. imho

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

network dude

MagnumOpus

Edit to add:

(Gasp) But if you call it in then the Mods might close the thread - thus proving that it's all a giant masonic conspiracy! Oh noes!

The British Agents objective shown clearly !! imho

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

Thus, you show your aim is that only for disruption of this discussion, as a British Agent. imho

That you don't want the American Public and the world to learn of the English Masons deceit and treachery against Americans, that could full well meant the Military might have to shoot Cruse Missles against England's Windsor Castles and Mason's Temples.

As killing and covering up killing US presidents are acts of war, and there is no statute of limitation on murder and conspiracy to murder US presents. imho

I'm disrupting nothing, Maggers old daffodil, it's you who has turned up with a prolonged rant against masons, backed up with some very odd citations. And I'm a British agent am I? Can you prove that? Oh wait, of course not. And are you seriously claiming that your little thread might result in war breaking out between the UK and the USA? Really? I think that you might be overestimating your influence. One last thing. It's Windsor Castle, not Castles. (Rolls eyes)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

AngryCymraeg

The British Agents objective shown clearly !! imho

Yes, I've been meeting in a giant masonic temple, with the Supreme Grand High Council of Masons (members include Arnold Schwarzennegger, Lord Lucan, Elvis, Shergar and Mr Burns from the Simpsons), discussing the best way to shut down the thread!
Oh wait, no, that was just a dream I had. Carry on Maggers old rhomboid!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Not to worry, as there are thousands of things like ATS around, and while you might try the English best to disrupt this one. The world is an extremely big place and England is a tiny little island that is sinking. imho

Puff the Magic Dragon won't save England via all the Masons placing Puff ads for Billy Graham, who the world will discover is the Elmer Gantry of religion in support of Royal-ism and Constantine's Rome. Graham was being the same as US intelligence games and blinding Protestant and Catholic interests as an American who was Puffing the Pope to gain his name in print. imho

It becomes rather obvious that Graham goes to England, then comes back to the US with all kinds of News PUFF from the English allied Mason Press in the US. imho

The intelligent merely laugh at your futile self-aggrandizing English efforts to delay that which is obvious.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Closed pending staff review.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join