It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination----NASA and USAEC Roles-----50 Years is long Enough

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
For any new folks coming along to this thread------there are other threads that speak along the same theme, but with points of entry in history and focus zones starts differently.

So, for the new folks wanting deeper reading, and different angles to why JFK was killed, check these and pass them along:

The JFK Assassination----NASA and USAEC Roles-----50 Years is long Enough

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The JFK assassination---The Big Event made Simple---50 years is long enough!

The JFK Assassination---The Roles of Masons and Royalists---50 years is long enough

Have fun with the hidden history on the situation that JFK encountered.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Hey Op. Thats not name calling or derogatory.
Its just a British way of shortening of names often done among friends and the like.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

So are you going to respond to the lies I caught you with?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Of course not - you're a mason from this hideous international conspiracy of liars and murders and people who are stinky and who probably once wouldn't let him join, even though he had a second hand apron!

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Now is a great time to look more deeply into the English history for subjugation methods, the issues of the English Nobility's Madness via intermarriage, and the founding factors for what would become English Masons via Elizabeth !.

The best time to look into the English Nobility is the times of Henry VIII and Daughter Elizabeth I, taking a look at some of the incest issues and intermarriages of the times, and basic Insanity in the English Nobles. From this history one discovers good reason for why the Masons that founded the US sought separation of church and state. As such, most of the time in the US, nobody runs around hating the Catholics of the US in New England and the Protestant religions. In the US, you just pick a church and hang out. imho

In the US, the religion of Catholic and Protestant are the same on the inclusion of the bogus Trinity concept that was used to delude the masses into beliefs of Emperors, Kings, and Queens derived from faiths of Jesus derived either from bloodline or Priesthood lineage.

In the Intelligence business in the times of JFK these huge church divisions still existed and they played a huge role in the World Wars and even the Murder of JFK. So, when we get to the times of JFK's death, we find the LBJ, schooled from Masons, comment about the Little Bastard thought he was King.

We have explored that the Catholic Church came via the Roman Empires want for Greater Empire, and it stemmed from their connections with the Priests close to Jesus. This became more recognized in the times of Constantine, and Jesus' history was manipulated a good bit with the inclusion of the false doctrine of Trinity. Such gave way for the establishment of Empire via Nobility, Subjugation, Emperors/Kings/Queens. imho

In this history the issues of England's Slavery trade are discovered, the issues of subjugation and colonization, and the arrogance of the English Nobility. Plus, one finds the roots of the King James Version of the Bible is born out of this disaster of England's Inbred Nobility. imho

One can even discover how these old methods of the English came to infest the English Masons, and even the attitudes of the English in this very day.

The Insane English history of Nobility:

1553 7 September: Elizabeth is born at Greenwich, England
1556 May 15: Her mother, Anne Boleyn tried for treason, adultery and incest
May 19: Anne Boleyn executed on Tower Hill, London

May 30: King Henry VIII and Jane Seymour married

1537 12 October: Jane Seymour dies following the premature birth of her son, the future King Edward VI

Princess Elizabeth is declared a bastard

------------

1555 England returns to Roman Catholicism and Protestants are persecuted and 300 are burnt at the stake leads to Queen Mary I being called Bloody Mary
Philip II returns to Spain after the phantom pregnancy of Mary his wife

1558 November 17: Death of Queen Mary I
November 17: Elizabeth succeeds her Catholic sister Mary I as Queen of England and re-establishes the Protestant Anglican Church

1559 Jan 13: She is crowned Queen of England

-------------

1563 Establishment of the Anglican Church
Outbreak of the the Black Death ( Bubonic Plague )

1564 The Queen takes share of profit from John Hawkins slave trade
1565 Mary Queen of Scots marries her 19-year-old cousin Henry Stewart, Lord Darnley; aged 22

----------

1570 The excommunication of Queen Elizabeth I by the Catholic Church

-------------

1581 March 18: English Parliament passes strict legislation against Roman Catholics with heavy fines for hearing Mass

----------

1600 Queen Elizabeth I grants charter to East India Company

Source:

Henry VIII Elizabeth I James I

Then in the clothing of the times of Elizabeth I, we discover the founding issues for what would become the English Masons. Many Masons support the claim that these Eyes and Ears of the Queen were the early Masons, as a sort of Security Force to protect the Queen and ferret out Elizabeth faithfulness in the Kingdom. This was the 1580 to 1600 time frame, and the English Mason would form in England in 1717 due to this protectionism of the English Nobility via supplanting the Community with their members and their member's loyalty to the English Nobles. imho

The Masons that came to found the 13 Colonies as America, Independent of this Inbreed English Nobility, warned to stay well clear of these Noble Bloodletting of England and Europe's Nobility, and they wisely kept separate Church and State in the US to oppose both the Roman Empire's and the English Throne methods. imho

As powerful propaganda messages, these portraits contained symbols of the monarch's reign. Elizabeth is often shown wearing pearls or holding a white ermine, both symbols of her virginity. In other paintings, she has eyes and ears covering her dress to show that she was constantly watching her enemies. You wouldn't want to mess with a queen who had a thousand eyes and ears on her dress!

Source:

ElizabethIs Eyes and Ears Dress

So, some of the Mason Eye Symbolism connects to these times of Elizabeth's I Eyes, and in the times of 1776 the Illuminati Eye was about the inner secrets of the religions that backed Empires of Rome or England were bogus was the forgery of the Trinity Concept into the Roman Bible to support Empires/Kings/Queens via concept linked to Baal/Nimrod. imho

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I had thought someone was going to come along and speak to when the Windsor's relatives took over the Throne of England, but they dropped the ball most likely due to the issues of exposing these old Queen Elizabeth I's deals leading up to the House of Wettin that would expose the Masons being early associations for the protectors of English Nobles. Then in like fashion how so many Masons ended up in high level CIA efforts, the security of USAEC and NASA after WWII in the US. imho

So, lets go pick up that "House of Wettin" element of English history, as it will tie into the issues of NAZI Prince Bernhard and the European Nobles connected directly to the House of Wettin. This became the Bilderberg Group after former NAZI Prince Bernhard's leadership, and their loyalty is generally direct to the House of Wettin via family roots. imho

At first the House of Wetting was called "Saxe-Coburg and Gotha," and had very Germanic roots they wanted to hide, thus George V declares the Veiled Name with be House of Windsor. imho

Now, for most we are getting into the NWO games and how the issues of Masons, German Illuminati, Europe's Protestants, and England's Thone Religion all interconnect over the many centuries.

Then one can begin to discover the old English Mason history for how Masons became connected with the killing of JFK, and the intelligence agencies in the US had various elements of Catholic Knights of Malta, English Masons, Hungarian PERMINDEX Masons, and their allied hate of Communism. And how what the Masons would term the Traitor Catholic JFK screwed them all via going soft on Communism. imho

Thus, via history we establish motive, family roots, and the need to kill the Catholic President that saw way too much in England with his Dad as Ambassador to England in the run up for the German WWII. Joe Kennedy was more than happen for Germany to run over England in two shot weeks and get rid of the English Nobility problems, as well as the English Mason problems in screwing over the US slowly after the insightful founding father Masons passed, and those honestly wise like Thomas Jefferson. imho

The House of Wettin is a dynasty of German counts, dukes, prince-electors (Kurfürsten) and kings that once ruled the area of today's German states of Saxony (953 years), the Saxon part of Saxony-Anhalt, and Thuringia for more than 800 years. Agnates of the House of Wettin have, at various times, ascended the thrones of Great Britain, Portugal, Bulgaria, Poland, Saxony, and Belgium; of these, only the British and Belgian lines retain their thrones today. (See list of members.)

-----------------

The senior Ernestine branch lost the electorship to the Albertine in 1547, but retained its holdings in Thuringia, dividing the area into a number of smaller states. One of the resulting Ernestine houses, known as Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld until 1826 and Saxe-Coburg and Gotha after that, went on to contribute kings of Belgium (from 1831) and Bulgaria (1908–1946), as well as furnishing husbands to queens regnant of Portugal (Prince Ferdinand) and the United Kingdom (Prince Albert). As such, the British and Portuguese thrones became possessions of persons who belonged to the House of Wettin.

From King George I to Queen Victoria, the British Royal family was variously called House of Hanover, being a junior branch of the House of Brunswick-Lüneburg and thus part of the dynasty of the Guelphs. In the late 19th century, Queen Victoria charged the College of Heralds in England to determine the correct personal surname of her late husband, Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha—and, thus, the proper surname of the royal family upon the accession of her son. After extensive research they concluded that it was Wettin, but this name was never used, neither by the Queen nor by her son or grandson, King Edward VII and King George V; they were simply called 'Saxe-Coburg-Gotha'.

Severe anti-German sentiment during World War I led some influential members of the public quietly to question the loyalty of the Royal Family, because they had a German or German-sounding name. Advisors to King George V again searched for an acceptable surname for the British royal family, but Wettin was rejected as "unsuitably comic". By Order in Council, the name of the British royal family was legally changed to Windsor, prospectively for all time.

Source:

House of Wettin

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

While it is true LBJ was a 1st degree entered apprentice, it's kind of important to understand what that means. As I am sure you know from all your vast knowledge of masonry......in fact, how about you explain what LBJ would have learned as an entered apprentice.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I am sure that most anyone and everyone is noticing that Masons don't build better men, just ones of Better Use by the English Nobelists, and the Masons parade around in Noble attire in their temples to emulate that attachment. imho

For if there were a Mason present here of the old fashion Ilk that believed in truth, honor, and Freedom and Equality for all, we would have surely heard that Texan LBJ was married to his next door neighbor 33rd Degree Mason J Edgar Hoover and that LBJ sold his sole to the Masons for protection and the want to become a mega-criminal in office. Mason Hoover owned LBJ, and tutored him on the elements of the highest orders of Masons from England and the Scottish Rite of Al Pike's Illuminati attachments. imho

Mason Hoover earned his 33rd as protector of the Federal Reserve Banks from the many robbers that liked to hold up the Foreign owned banks.

Thus, we discover that LBJ was backed by the highest orders of Masons in the US and England. That when Mason Hoover black-mailed the JFK Party to push LBJ onto the ticket, it was with full knowledge of intent and design that the Masons might have to take out JFK because JFK knew way too much about Hoover and his Mason attachments to England's Nobles. imho

This was assured when JFK took up Ex Order 11110 on Jun. 4, 1963 that began the replacement of the Federal Reserve's Banking Control over the US. Soon to be followed with JFK and RFK kicking Mason Hoover out of the FBI's corruption.

Plus, that the 33rd Mason party by Mason Clint Murchison down in Texas the night before the JFK hit, that it was to celebrate the intentions to kill JFK on the 22nd in Dallas and the Grand Mason idea of Mason Hoover to put his stooge LBJ into the White House upon the murder of JFK for the Mason control over the US to continue. Mason Clint Murchison owned Mason Hoover due to the many bribes and their common Mason alliances to not tell of each other's crimes and treasons. imho

But, such a void of associations for the correct things about Masons and control that we see per here, is the sure indictment of the Masons per the JFK murder !! imho

And with such being well exposed-----the truth paves the way for America's Freedom and Justice for JFK. imho

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Every few days I come by and check out this thread, and you'll still going strong. Congratulations on having the endurance. One question though, as I haven't and don't intend to read every post, have you yet admitted you were wrong? Once someone pointed out an obvious error, have you agreed?

Since the OP doesn't read every post either, maybe someone else can tell me the answer to that (although my money is on "nope, he hasn't admitted a chink in his infallibility").

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

So you have no earthly idea what LBJ was taught as an entered apprentice. It's OK, I really didn't think you could rise to this occasion.

A man, once accepted to receive the degrees of masonry, is told to come to the lodge to be initiated. It's the first step. He goes through a ritual, that ritual is explained to him, and then he is told that before he can advance, he must memorize the ritual with help from a brother and recite it back. He must learn this mouth to ear. An entered apprentice doesn't know any secrets other than the grip of an entered apprentice and the word of an entered apprentice. Since all lodge business is conducted on the third degree, LBJ would have never been to a meeting, and never knew what went on in other degrees. So to put it in perspective, LBJ knew about as much as you. Nothing, or very close to it.

So sighting LBJs masonic career as anything other than anecdotal is ignorant to put it very nicely. Well done.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
One of the most interesting issues for LBJ is his long time relationship with Hoover, both Masons, both Brothers !! imho

As Mason Brothers they carried on a long effort to take over and control the US, and both became extremely corrupt persons.

LBJ was accepted into the Masons by not being black-balled, and got to the level of Mason easily. He subsequently won a bid to Congress and took the obvious easy title of Mason. imho

It would be natural that LBJ and Hoover had similar Mason friends in Texas, and the most notable was Mason Clint Murchison.

Mason Murchison was the Banker for HL Hunt's money that bought Hoover with Oil Wells, free trips to Del Mar race track and Luxury Hotel in California.

Mason Hoover installed Mason LBJ into the VP slot on the JFK 60 ticket, so as to be a fall back if Joe Kennedy and his Sons discovered the deceit and treachery of the Masons with FDR, The Federal Reserve, the instigation for the Stock Market Crash, and Hoover and LBJ alliances with English Nobility that intended exploitation of the US. imho

According to Evelyn Lincoln, JFK's longtime secretary, LBJ and Sam Rayburn were using some of Hoover's blackmail information on John Kennedy to force JFK to put Johnson on the ticket in a hostile takeover of the vice presidency.

JFK told his friend Hy Raskin, "They threatened me with problems and I don't need more problems. I'm going to have enough problems with Nixon."

LBJ & Hoover were very close and literally neighbors for 19 years in Washington, DC, from 1943-1961. Both men were also plugged in socially and professionally to Texas oil executives such as Clint Murchison, Sr, H.L. Hunt and D.H. Byrd.

From that point on, for the next 3 and 1/3 years the Kennedy brothers and LBJ were engaged in a sub rosa war, even though they were ostensibly a political team. On the day of the '61 inauguration, LBJ protege Bobby Baker told Don Reynolds that JFK would never live out his term and that he would die a violent death.

Source:

Very long LBJ and JEH connections

=============

Citation:

Masonic law in Texas declares that “Entered Apprentices and Fellowcrafts are Masons,” although denied certain rights and privileges, Lyndon B. Johnson was accepted and initiated in a Masonic Lodge, and at that time was addressed as “Brother.”

Source:

Mason LBJ

One thing that is apparent is the perception of Masons in England, to the perception of the US of Corrupt English Loyal Masons. imho

In the US, the killing of JFK orchestrated by Mason Hoover is about Treason, Murder, and Loyalty to a Foreign state that the US rejected via the War of Independence. imho

The English Masons consider themselves Heroes of the Empire for saving their being exposed by the killing of JFK. imho

In the US, these Masons of the English Version, and those that conspired with the English Masons via the Scottish Rite or other pathways are considered CRIMINALS !! imho

As such, they will continued to be viewed as Criminal Elements acting in Conspiracy to kill and cover up the murder of JFK for over 50 years by these old active Brother Mason connections to the Throne of England. imho

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Next, it would be good to look down the leaks in the Mason's Temples and discover some of the Old Noble links to "The Last Supper Painting", and how some Masons speculate that Da Vinci was an early Mason using hidden message symbolism.

Here we discover the Guelphs connections:

Citation

From King George I to Queen Victoria, the British Royal family was variously called House of Hanover, being a junior branch of the House of Brunswick-Lüneburg and thus part of the dynasty of the Guelphs.

Source:

Guelphs Religionship

=========

Then to Connect the Guelf line to Lombardy in Nothern Italy and the City of Milan and the home of the Last Supper Painting in Milan.

The House of Welf (historically rendered in English as Guelf or Guelph) was a European dynasty that has included many German and British monarchs from the 11th to 20th century and Emperor Ivan VI of Russia in the 18th century.

---------

The House of Welf is the older branch of the House of Este, a dynasty whose earliest known members lived in Lombardy in the 9th century, sometimes called Welf-Este. The first member was Welf IV; he inherited the property of the Elder House of Welf when his maternal uncle Welf III, Duke of Carinthia and Verona, the last male Welf of the Elder House, died in 1055. Welf IV was the son of Welf III's sister Kunigunde of Altdorf and her husband Albert Azzo II of Este, Margrave of Milan. In 1070, Welf IV became duke of Bavaria.
Welf V married Countess Matilda of Tuscany, who died childless and left him her possessions, including Tuscany, Ferrara, Modena, Mantua, and Reggio, which played a role in the Investiture controversy. Since the Welf dynasty sided with the Pope in this controversy, partisans of the Pope came to be known in Italy as Guelphs; see Guelphs and Ghibellines.

Source:

The Welf Connection to Milan

Hidden messages in Art and special Symbolism are some of the things Masons get into using to hide things from the general public.

Almost everyone has seen the Last Supper and the speculations of what it all means, but for those in the times of Milan, it would be obvious that Jesus and Family lived and Jesus had not on wife but several. So, we see one fella with a finger meaning one sticking up, then this big void to the other side of Jesus where the other Wives should have been shown. imho

This "Last Supper" Da Vinci Work and that of "The Creation" on the Ceiling of the Sistine Chapel by Michael Angelo are valued by Masons of the 33rd Degree. Obviously, the Mason's Protestant hate for Catholics would get into a Creation Painting telling the issue of god was only that invented from Roman Empire's manipulations of religion was the Trinity. imho

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
While Many Consider that Mason LBJ was the lead person for the JFK hit, it is apparent that Mason Hoover took the leading position on the intentions to kill JFK when Hoover forced LBJ onto the 60 JFK ticket. Mason Hoover had the huge backing of the Federal Researve London Banking and the Royalists of Europe that had much to loose from JFK's new reforms and that of the Death of a Pope that changed tactics on Communism.

Citations:

Henry Marshall was a US agricultural official who was investigating the corruption of Estes, particularly his abuse of a cotton allotment program. In January, 1961, LBJ, Cliff Carter, Estes and LBJ's personal hit man Malcolm Wallace had a meeting about what to do about Henry Marshall. LBJ said, "It looks like we will just have to get rid of him."

Side note: the first person I know who accused Lyndon Johnson of committing a murder was Gov. Allan Shivers who in 1956 personally accused LBJ of having Sam Smithwick murdered in prison in 1952. Smithwick was threatening to go public with information about the Box 13 ballot stuffing scandal of 1948 which gave LBJ the margin of victory over Coke Stevenson in the Democratic primary.

Henry Marshall was murdered on June 3, 1961. He was shot to death 5 times with a bolt action gun and his death was astoundingly ruled a suicide at the time. The Marshall murder & cover up shows the depth, breadth and absolute ruthlessness of the LBJ organization. Billie Sol Estes died recently on May 14, 2013.

Historian Douglas Brinkley has said that by 1963 JFK and his vice president LBJ had no relationship at all. That is not correct; in fact a sub rosa war was being waged between the Kennedys and LBJ. It was an adversarial, death struggle relationship.

-------------

Literally at the very moment JFK was being assassinated in Dallas on 11-22-63, Don Reynolds was testifying in a closed session of the Senate Rules Committee about a suitcase of $100,000 given to LBJ for his role in securing a TFX fighter jet contract for Fort Worth's General Dynamics.

Three days before the JFK assassination, JFK told Evelyn Lincoln that he was going to get a new running mate for 1964. "I was fascinated by this conversation and wrote it down verbatim in my diary. Now I asked, "Who is your choice as a running-mate.' He looked straight ahead, and without hesitating he replied, 'at this time I am thinking about Gov. Terry Sanford of North Carolina. But it will not be Lyndon.'"

At this point I should add that I think the CIA/military intelligence murdered John Kennedy for Cold War reasons, particularly over Cuba policy. The fact that the Kennedys were within days of politically executing & personally destroying Lyndon Johnson could very well have been the tripwire for the JFK assassination.

-------------

By 1965 the KGB had internally determined that Lyndon Johnson was behind the JFK assassination.

Hoover wrote to LBJ about this in a memo that was not declassified by the US government until 1996:
On September 16, 1965, this same source [an FBI spy in the KGB] reported that the KGB Residency in New York City received instructions approximately September 16, 1965, from KGB headquarters in Moscow to develop all possible information concerning President Lyndon B. Johnson's character, background, personal friends, family, and from which quarters he derives his support in his position as President of the United States. Our source added that in the instructions from Moscow, it was indicated that "now" the KGB was in possession of data purporting to indicate President Johnson was responsible for the assassination of the late President John F. Kennedy. KGB headquarters indicated that in view of this information, it was necessary for the Soviet Government to know the existing personal relationship between President Johnson and the Kennedy family, particularly between President Johnson and Robert and "Ted" Kennedy."

Source:

The Corrupt Hoover and LBJ Masons

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Soon one of the largest Mason Conspiracy criminals in the US would be dead, and the leading Religion Mason would come to give him a Mason appreciation. imho

Citation:

Johnson was napping in his ranch bedroom when he suffered his last massive coronary, called his beloved Secret Service agent Mike Howard and fell to the floor, almost instantly dead. It was exactly two days after the presidential term he would have served, had he run again in 1968, and almost the same moment that his successor, Richard Nixon, declared a peace in Vietnam that had eluded LBJ and would not last.

After Johnson’s first heart attack in 1955, doctors had told him that if he ever started smoking again, he would kill himself. But almost as soon as he left the presidency, he resumed fierce chain smoking, overeating, and, sometimes, overdrinking.

Source:

LBJ FInal Moments

============

LBJ's Funeral in Texas and a typical Mason remark from Billy Graham

"Here amidst these familiar hills and under these expansive skies and under these beautiful oak trees he loved so much, his earthly life has come a full circle."
-Reverend Billy Graham

----------

President Johnson’s body lay in state at the LBJ Library in Austin, and then in state in the Capitol Rotunda in Washington, D.C. President Johnson’s funeral at the LBJ Ranch took place on the cold and rainy day of January 25, 1973. He once told Mrs. Johnson, "When I die I don’t just want our friends who can come in their private planes. I want the men in their pickup trucks and the women whose slips hang down below their dresses to be welcome, too...." Hundreds of people attended the funeral, which was conducted by Reverend Billy Graham.

Source:

LBJ Fineral

=========

And just in case anyone forgets the association of Billy Graham with Masons, or wonders why some Civil Rights leaders were spared death more than others, don't miss the obvious. imho

Religious Leaders

Billy Graham, World's most popular 'Christian' evangelist is a 33rd Degree Freemason

---------

Jesse Jackson, 33rd Degree Prince Hall Freemason

Louis Farrahkan, leader of the Nation Of Islam

Source:

Special Masons

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
As History shall remember JFK as a Christ-like Figure, so shall history remember LBJ, Hoover and other Masons as Satan like Figures! imho

As Masons that follow the Second Temple examples of those that killed Jesus, so did they of JFK. imho

President John F. Kennedy remains a heroic, almost Christ-like figure, in the heart of a growing community of citizens who have become aware of the disastrous longtime effect of his assassination. He is perhaps the only hero whose public cult could ever redeem the United States.

-----------

Kennedy would excuse his choice of Johnson, as his friend Kenneth O’Donnell remembers, by saying: “I’m forty-three years old, […] I’m not going to die in office. So the vice-presidency doesn’t mean anything.”[xlvii] Johnson of course saw things differently: to Clare Boothe Luce, who asked him why he had accepted a post clearly less strategic than Majority Leader in the Senate which he held prior to his nomination, he replied: “One out of every four presidents has died in office.
I’m a gamblin’ man, darlin’, and this is the only chance I got.”[xlviii] Therefore, investigators such as Phillip Nelson, James Tague or Roger Stone, see Johnson as the “mastermind” of JFK’s Assassination. Nelson even argues that when he was taking over the vice-presidency by blackmail, Johnson was already planning to take over the presidency by assassination.
Three years after his election, having repeatedly borne hostility from parts of his administration and threats to his life, Kennedy’s greatest fear was to see Johnson—that “riverboat gambler” as he called him[xlix]—take his seat. In her Historic Conversations recorded in 1964 but only released in 2011, his wife Jackie quoted him: “Jack said it to me sometimes. He said, ‘Oh, God, can you ever imagine what would happen to the country if Lyndon was president’.”[l]

-----------

Johnson’s mistress of twenty years, Madeleine Brown, wrote about Johnson’s foreknowledge of the assassination in her book Texas in the Morning (1997), and would repeat to anyone who cared to listen what Johnson had told her November 21, 1963:
“Tomorrow those goddamn Kennedys will never embarrass me again; that’s no threat, that’s a promise.”

-----------

Johnson’s love affair with Israel is much more widely known in Israel than in the United States; he is even honored there as a “Righteous Gentile” for having facilitated the illegal immigration in Texas of German Jews in 1938.[xc] Johnson himself attributed his philo-Semitism to a family heritage, in remembrance of his grandfather’s advice to “Take care of the Jews, God’s chosen people. Consider them your friends and help them any way you can.”[xci]
As Johnson’s wife Lady Bird would later testified, “Jews have been woven into the warp and woof of all his years.” And is not Johnson the only American President ever to have inaugurated a synagogue—in Austin, a month after becoming President?[xcii]

Source:

LBJ reason to take VP

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

Billy Graham, World's most popular 'Christian' evangelist is a 33rd Degree Freemason

Billy Graham is not a mason. He would make a fine one, but he is not a mason, let alone a 33rd.

Bring his lodge number with you on your way back. Or there is the other option, which I know you cannot deal with, but I will bring it up anyway. You could do just a tiny bit if unbiased research and find that in fact Billy Graham is not a mason and apologize for being so very wrong yet again.

Good luck with the character display I am sure we are destined to witness.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Bill Graham was erroneously listed as a Mason in Jim Shaw's work when he claimed he was also a 33rd. In fact, Jim Shaw was a 32nd, but never received the honor of being invested with the 33rd degree.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

The American evangelist Billy Graham is not a Freemason. This topic was explored on the Freemasonry Listserv in 1996, and one of the masons posting there copied the content of snail-mail he received from the Billy Graham organization on this subject. Graham has never been a mason, but the letter stated that he respects the Craft's principles. I'm sure his people added that bit because so many Christian evangelicals in this country are antimasonic. He is not.

Link

The confusion came from Jim Shaw who claimed Billy Graham was at his 33rd degree ceremony. Except, ....as Ksig stated, Jim Shaw was not a 33rd degree Scottish Rite mason, but a 32nd degree, just like all US members.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Generally, any Mason is more known for that which was omitted, then any truth and reality being exposed. One truth is Graham was a Mason Lapdog, and Mason promoter. imho

What made Billy Graham was two major Mason controlled News sources, the Hurst and Luce controlled publications:

Citation:

"When I arrived at the tent for the next meeting, the scene startled me. For the first time, the place was crawling with reporters and photo hers. They had taken almost no notice of the meetings up until now, and very little had appeared in the papers. I asked one of the journalists what was happening.
"`You've just been kissed by William Randolph Hearst,' he responded.
"I had no idea what the reporter was talking about, although I knew the name. Hearst, of course, was the great newspaper owner. I had never met the man, but like most Americans I had read his papers. The next morning's headline story about the Campaign in the Los Angeles Examiner,, followed by an evening story in the Los Angeles Herald Express—both owned by Hearst stunned me. The story was picked up by the Hearst papers in New York, Chicago, Detroit, and San Francisco, and then by all their competitors. Until then, I doubt if any newspaper editor outside the area had heard of our Los Angeles Campaign....
"Supposedly, he had sent a message to his editors, `Puff Graham.'... "4' 2
In fact, the night BEFORE the rally an editorial written by Hearst said: "Of all great assemblies to take place in the Los Angeles area this year, none, perhaps, will be more significant and with more far-reaching effects than the Billy Graham rally in the Pasadena Rose Bowl tomorrow evening." 413 How did Hearst know? Was there an orchestrated plan to promote Graham?
Not only did Hearst "puff Graham" in his newspapers, he also financed the first three years of Graham's crusades ! 414
When Bookstore Journal asked Graham in 1991: "What has been the highlight of your ministry so far?," he responded:
"I always think my most recent crusade is the highlight, but there have certainly been high points. One was our meetings in Los Angeles in 1949. We were supposed to be there three weeks, but we stayed for eight or 10. Mr. Hearst, the publisher, became interested in the meetings how, I don't know. Before his involvement, we didn't get any coverage at all in any paper, except for maybe a little note on a Saturday-edition page saying that the meetings were continuing.
"Then, all of a sudden, we were on the front pages of both of Hearst's local papers every day and we were in all of his papers across the country. Of course, the other papers have to pay attention then. Time magazine did an article, and I think that was before it had a religion section. That was a turning point." 415.

----------

As the old titan [Hearst] watched the organization grow, he apparently realized that Graham and Templeton were its two brightest stars and decided to assign someone to chronicle their ascent. Hartzell's reports of the British trip appeared not only in the Hearst papers but on the International News Service wire as well, providing potential exposure to virtually every significant newspaper in America." 422

Source

Mason Hurst Puffs Graham

===========

Citation:

That Billy Graham was a tool of postwar fascism in America, particularly of William Randolph Hearst.

---------

Here are the pull quotes:

But I hadn’t known that Billy Graham goaded President Eisenhower into getting baptised while in office, that Eisenhower led the charge to insert “under God” into the “Pledge of Allegiance”, or that “In God We Trust” didn’t become the official United States motto until Eisenhower signed a 1956 congressional resolution. Nor did I know that Billy Graham had been launched onto the national stage because of his resolute anti-communism. Impressed by the charismatic young evangelist’s fiery anti-communist message, press baron William Randolph Hearst commanded the overseers of his influential national network of propaganda broadsheets to “Puff Graham”.

Well, yes and no. Eisenhower’s relationship with public Christianity and the forging of Cold War-Era American civil religion is well worth examining, as is Graham’s role in it. But it is probably simplistic to say that Graham became a national figure because of Hearst’s papers and their shared hatred of Communism.

Source:

Graham Support Mason Fascism

edit on 4-2-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Maggers old fruitcake, are you still on about this?

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join