It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination----NASA and USAEC Roles-----50 Years is long Enough

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Unfortunately, there are millions that do agree with these insights and the number is growing day by day.

In the symbol training that Masons receive---the symbolism directly corresponds to the Pike objectives. imho

The formation of the Shriner's corresponds with the final formulations of Pike's Scottish Rite planning based upon the Illuminati game plan that formed in Germany and Pike emulated by Scottish Rite subversion methods, the culminated in the beyond 32nd Degree Shriner's and their Islam sword of that of Zionism symbolic imagery of the Lion's Claws. imho

Most people are learning how to read the Mason's Symbolism and the code is being broken, thus even the most encoded Mason's objectives are becoming obvious to the world at large. imho

Do I care what the Mason think, not really. But the Mason well know what happens when the world discovers their subterfuges.

Do I think the Scottish Rite is Guilty as charged, Absolutely !! imho JFK investigations leave zero doubts !!

Cite:

World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam (the Arab World including Mohammedanism) and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically. Can any unbiased and reasoning person deny that the intrigue now going on in the Near, Middle, and Far East is designed to accomplish this devilish purpose?

Source:

Albert Pike's Islam Plan

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Can you get back to World War II please - as I asked? You still haven't finished filling in the gaping holes in your arguments, like how Churchill got the US into Pearl Harbour. Amongst other things.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Millions? LOL I'm skeptical, but even a few million is but a minor fraction when compared to the entire population of Earth.

There's nothing signficant about the founding date of the Shriners nor is there any plan of Pike concerning Islam or any religion or war. You say he planned for 3 World Wars, but that could only come from one source and that source is a hoax, specifically the Taxil Hoax. The guy even admitted he made it all up and you guys still buy into it.

Nothing you've stated is an objective of Freemasonry.

Nothing will happen when we are "exposed" as we are guilty of no crimes. You have zero doubts because you are obsessed and ignorant to the facts.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Most that know Masons know the Crimes begin at the Initiations, then worsen. imho

Straight from a Mason (former one that quit)

Such is well known and discredits everything any Mason says. imho

Masonic Oaths Procured by Fraud

I found that in taking these oaths I had been grossly deceived and imposed upon. I had been led to suppose that there were some very important secrets to be communicated to me; but in this I found myself entirely disappointed. Indeed I came to the deliberate conclusion that my oaths had been procured by fraud and misrepresentations; that the institution was in no respect what I had been informed it was; and as I have had the means of examining it more thoroughly, it has become more and more irresistibly plain to me that Masonry is highly dangerous to the State, and in every way injurious to the Church of Christ.

------------

And Masonic oaths pledge its members to some of the most unlawful and unchristian things:

1. To conceal each other's crimes.

2. To deliver each other from difficulty, whether right or wrong.

3. To unduly favor Masonry in political action and in business matters.

4. Its members are sworn to retaliate and persecute unto death the violators of Masonic obligations.

5. Freemasonry knows no mercy, and swears its candidates to avenge violations of Masonic obligations unto death.

Source:

Masons Complicity with Crime
edit on 30-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Masons---An organization predisposed to lie and cover up their crimes. Conspiracy of Secret Societies. imho

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

But you are a mason. You are as much a mason as Ronald Reagan was.
I have proof. What do you have?

People in glass houses and all.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for you to elucidate your theory about Churchill being behind the US entering World War 2. Cat got your tongue - oh wait, has a mason stolen your keyboard??? Oh noes!

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
All those people calling Masons as Criminals. imho

Stop the Mason's crimes today

Witnesses against Masons

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Not difficult to spot a Crime Brotherhood. imho

Asl, because of this history-----reason to connect Masons with the JFK hit on Mason Foundations in Dallas. imho

" 'In all these rites', says Benoit, 'the Freemasons are subjected to an education which teaches them cruelty in theory and practice. They are told that the Freemasonic order follows the aim of avenging the death of Hiram Abiff or his three faithless companions, or the death of de Molay on his murderers, the Pope, the King and Nogaret.'

----------

"In France occasioned by the Dreyfus affair the following persons were murdered: Captain d'Attel, who gave evidence against him, the deputy Chaulin-Serviniere, who had received from d'Attel the details of Dreyfus's confession; the district captain Laurenceau, who revealed sums of money which had been sent from abroad to the friends of Dreyfus, in his opinion for bribery, and the prison warden Rocher, who claimed to have heard how Dreyfus partially confessed his crime. Captain Valerio, one of the witnesses against Dreyfus, and President Faure who had opposed a revision of the trial, also vanished soon afterwards. All defenders of Dreyfus were Freemasons, and in addition Jews.

"In Sweden the brother of Gustav III was murdered by H. Ankerstrom, secret envoy of the grand lodge, which Condorcet directed, in accordance with the agreement of the Freemasons who have assembled in 1786 in Frankfurt/Main.

"In Russia Paul I was murdered, a Freemason, who although he knew the danger from the brotherhood, strictly forbade it. For the same reason his son, Alexander I, suffered an identical fate, who was murdered in 1825 at Taganrog. The murderers were in their entirety Freemasons. ('The great criminals of Freemasonry.' Trans.)

"In France the death of Louis XVI is attributed to them. Cardinal Mathieu, Archbishop of Besancon, and Monsignor Bessan, Bishop of Nimes, have reported in letters, which are known all over the world, of the revelations which were made to them concerning the resolution taken in the convent of Wilhelmsbad to murder Louis XVI and the king of Sweden. These revelations were made to them by two former members of this convent... The murder of the Duke de Berry... the murder of Lew, the great patriot and enthusiastic Catholic of Lucerne/Switzerland were resolved upon and carried out by members of the sect.

And the list of Mason Crimes go on here: imho

Source:

Masons outed

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
More Masons accused of Cover-ups----sounds like Warren Report II imho

If all the Masons were banned from working on the Warren Report, as well as the Masons feeding bogus Police and FBI reports, then the truth on the JFK hit would come to light as being Mason subterfuge at work. imho

Anyone seeking the truth on JFK must ban any Mason input, any Mason membership, and any Mason Police or FBI, or Intelligence Agency operatives. imho

Cites:

Hillsborough: Freemason cops banned from working on criminal probe into cover-up

-------------

The revelation adds weight to the theory that members of the secretive organisation suppressed the truth after 96 Liverpool fans died in 1989.

-------------

ut a review that led to the flawed inquest verdicts being quashed last year.

Officers from the force have also been accused of changing witness statements.

The probe into the police’s role on the day of the disaster – codenamed Operation Resolve – employs 170 people, including 70 officers. The latest review, led by former Durham chief constable Jon Stoddart, was expected to report soon but the team has been swamped with evidence and has to interview 237 officers who were on duty at the match.

A source close to the probe said: “We have been told that no Freemasons are allowed on the investigation.

“One theory at the time was that the whole conspiracy was covered up by the group’s members as there are so many Masons in the police.

Source:

Mason Coverup Frauds

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The Bulk of Evidence, part historical and even current, concludes that Masons are a Criminal Organization: imho

Cite:

We are all victims of Freemasonry" SF (UK) [SF stands for Second Family, editor's note] are a not just a support group for victims of the criminal organization that calls itself "Freemasonry", we also campaign for fairer and democratic society. SF are not a hate or revenge group, just to peacefully campaign for change and make the world a better place. We have contacted UGLE (United Grand Lodge of England), GLOS (Grand Lodge of Scotland), the top Masons at Rosslyn Chapel and their other spokesman? at the Masonicinfo (Masonic-misinformation) website.

They have all refused to speak to our victims group in front of live cameras. We have nothing to hide with lots to prove on this inherently corrupt organization. Please checkout www.masonfree.co.uk [1] and follow the links. SF (UK) provides a public register, information and support group for non-members of crooked Freemasonry. Ever wanted to know which lawyers, politicians, police officers and tradesmen are members of your local Masonic Lodge? SF (UK) to help and educate each other. We have a petition to ban Freemasonry And Other Secret Societies, you can find it here....

-------------

We've been using the masons own tactics to gather overwhelming proof that we are dealing with the criminal network FM/CP. There is no fabrication by SF, we can back up everything we say.

Source:

More Outting the Masons as Corrupt

edit on 30-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

That's enough. To bring in the Hillsborough Disaster is to insult their memories and is tasteless beyond words. I've reported this post to the Mods and I hope that they remove it at once. That's vile.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

I'm still waiting for you to elucidate your theory about Churchill being behind the US entering World War 2. Cat got your tongue - oh wait, has a mason stolen your keyboard??? Oh noes!

==========

Get out ole Google and learn----it is well put forth there.

It has previously and adequately been covered here in significant detail for any intelligent person to see the Mason Connections. imho

Yet, there is an old adage about------"can't fix stupid" or those like like to play stupid for the intent of disruption and derailing themes. It might apply to you! imho

For the record, we are not doing back to what has been well addressed, for you to pretend stupid. imho

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

That's enough. To bring in the Hillsborough Disaster is to insult their memories and is tasteless beyond words. I've reported this post to the Mods and I hope that they remove it at once. That's vile.

It is a open News Article, that shows a Warren Commission like attempt to alter evidence, each by fellow Masons. imho

And one can no more except that News Article, than speaking to the JFK hit and cover up as being extremely similar in motives and methodology !! imho

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Wanna Report this one too, because it shows the Masons are involved in Criminal Operations? imho

It links Masons in the same way to the other article, where the victims own families want relief from Mason corruption. imho

Revealed: How gangs used the Freemasons to corrupt police

----------------

Operation Tiberius, written in 2002, found underworld syndicates used their contacts in the controversial brotherhood to “recruit corrupted officers” inside Scotland Yard, and concluded it was one of “the most difficult aspects of organised crime corruption to proof against”.

The report – marked “Secret” – found serving officers in East Ham east London who were members of the Freemasons attempted to find out which detectives were suspected of links to organised crime from other police sources who were also members of the society.

Source:

Scotland Yard on Trail of Masons

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'd bet you would want to keep this Series of Evidence from being spoken about because it speaks to issues just like how the JFK crime was covered up with lots of Masons helping, from Hoover, to Warren, to Ford, to Dulles, and the list goes on. imho

Hillsborough---exact same methods for Crimes against victums. imho

Even a Mason Party near Dallas at Mason Clint Murchinson's house to celebrate Mason Hoover forcing LBJ onto the 1960 JFK ticket. imho

Now, we get a good feel for who you want to protect via use of derailing methods and complaints not even founded in reason. imho

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Nice source.

This book, written by a group of conservative Catholic authors under the pseudonym "Maurice Pinay"

I am sure there was no BIAS there.

Critical thinking. Apparently something you are not capable of.

By the way, I was reading a book written by the KKK, it seems black folks are all bad.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
How about this one----it involves a 33rd Mason telling he was lied to. imho

Isn't the real reason all these London types and Masons are up in arms is because the truth of the JFK involving Masons ultimately also indicts the English Royal Family as members of the Criminal Conspiring group that is well connected with the JFK hit and cover-up. imho

Notice the methods of Masons in use here?

Exact same methods used on ATS as being the well known methods of Masons in efforts for Crimes. imho

Notice the Hillsbourough Mason Cover up methods, notice the Operation Tiberious Mason cover up methods, notice the JFK cover up methods run by Masons, then you discover how the JFK crime was led by Masons in the Intelligence Groups and covered up by Masons in high Govt. Positions. imho

Then you get a very good picture of the Criminal Masons and their Methods for Crime Conspiracy-----via their very designs they are about insurrection of US Govt. Yet, Support the English Royals and their Bankers via means like the Illuminati of 1776, and their loyal Mason helpers in crimes against the US. imho

Cite:

Confession made by a former Grand Inspector Inquisitor Commander of the Thirty-First Degree of the Ancient and Accepted Rite who had withdrawn from Masonry in 1968 for religious reasons.

------------

I could see the rattled ex-Mason automatically slipping back into the practice of a lifetime. Sometimes you shall divert a discourse, and manage it prudently for the honour of the worshipful fraternity. I would not be diverted into defending the evidence and arguments in my first book. I felt I was close to something. I pressed on.

-----------

I could see the rattled ex-Mason automatically slipping back into the practice of a lifetime. Sometimes you shall divert a discourse, and manage it prudently for the honour of the worshipful fraternity. I would not be diverted into defending the evidence and arguments in my first book. I felt I was close to something. I pressed on.

-------------

Standards have been falling for twenty or thirty years. It is too easy to enter the Craft, so many men of dubious morals have joined. The secrecy and power attract such people, and when they come the decent leave. The numbers of people who would never have been considered for membership in the fifties are getting larger all the time. If only five per cent of Freemasons use – abuse – the Craft for selfish or corrupt ends it means there are 25,000 of them. The figure is much closer to twelve or thirteen per cent now.’

--------------

Christopher explained that Masonry’s nationwide organization of men from most walks of life provided one of the most efficient private intelligence networks imaginable. Private information on anybody in the country could normally be accessed very rapidly through endless permutations of masonic contacts – police, magistrates, solicitors, bank managers, Post Office staff (‘very useful in supplying copies of a man’s mail’), doctors, government employee bosses of firms and nationalized industries etc., etc. dossier of personal data could be built up on anybody very quickly.

Source:

33rd Mason tells Fraud

edit on 30-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

==========

Get out ole Google and learn----it is well put forth there.

It has previously and adequately been covered here in significant detail for any intelligent person to see the Mason Connections. imho

Yet, there is an old adage about------"can't fix stupid" or those like like to play stupid for the intent of disruption and derailing themes. It might apply to you! imho

For the record, we are not doing back to what has been well addressed, for you to pretend stupid. imho

No, it's not up to me to discover it. It's up to you to prove it. Failure to do so renders your argument worthless. A bit like this thread really.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Yeah right! Haha. Just as soon as you prove you are an honest man and that you are not a Mason! imho

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Yeah right! Haha. Just as soon as you prove you are an honest man and that you are not a Mason! imho

So just because I think that this thread is full of drivel, you think that I'm a mason? I'd turn your paranoia level down a tad. I'm still not a mason.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join