It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination----NASA and USAEC Roles-----50 Years is long Enough

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Now we catch you telling lies again. I said the Mason's Corruption may be handled via Homeland security sending a Cruse Missile to get some light into your temple.

All very formal processes to deal with US Govt. terrorists and so on-----all based in formal Justice System rules and others of the US.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

KSigMason
reply to post by MagnumOpus

You're making a horrible assumption that secret society have to be pro-Mason. By the standards held to Masonry, Knights of Columbus is a secret society.

The Knights of Columbus is so anti-Mason that they worked with them for charitable fundraisers.

Also, you assume that because the Catholic Church opposes Freemasonry that Freemasonry opposes the Catholic Church and hates Catholis. Such is not the case.

So you have stated (in this and other posts):

1) JFK was an agent of the Catholic Church.

2) That US citizens who are Masons should be bombed, killed without trial.

3) You seem to support Communism

I'm not sure if you are an extreme progressive or just a contrarian who opposes for the sake of opposing. Either way, you're a troll and a shill.

Going to capture this one----so Homeland Security can clearly see your lies. imho
edit on 28-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Captured for HomeLand Security Purposes. imho

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So to re butt your typically screwed up thinking, that almost always departs from reality and into the extreme.

1. JFK was loyal to all Americans and sought their best interests, independent of Masons and Catholic issues. He chose the best route forward based upon his learning the issues. JFK was America's hero, which is why many highly value his term in office, and seek to expose those that killed him.

2. Is blatant lie. Home Land security is not an operation that goes without Govt controls.

3. I don't support the extremist methods used in the US to enrich the Royalists and US the US for wars. Russia and China both have gone moderately Capitalistic, without the bulk of wealth being held by only a few and hidden behind corporation shields of ownership and tax breaks. I am not Communist, nor Royalist's protecting Capitalist in their efforts to economically dominate the world. imho

I am very middle of the road, not Communist nor extreme Royalist that would allow the wealth of the Royalists to control US elections via Corporate donations and the corrupt level of US Politics that disenfranchises We the People of the US.

I am pure Old Fashioned George Washington and Thomas Jefferson in Govt and religion values. I am more Essene in Religion.

I would further propose that Scottland Yard, US Homeland Security, et al, supplant every Mason organization and if any are found suspect in subterfuge, to criminalize the entire organization. imho
edit on 28-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Now we discover the extreme twisting common to crooked folks hanging around this theme. imho

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The Masons accept Catholics via the York Rite, that does not mean they respect the Catholic Religion because Catholics are not allow to speak about Jesus, Mary, or any components of their religion in the Mason's lodges. imho

Religion makes it as far of books laid on a table in the Mason temple's games to then subvert the person to only talk about the Degrees of the Rite. Basically, Jesus, Mary and all things Catholic are squelched. imho

The Mason's intentions are to make the Recruit into their own making and that is one that leaves behind their religion to take up the Degrees, dumb passwords, threats to kill each other, and at the end game claim the rising made them like god and not in need of their old religion.

Mason's methods are to replace any religion via their own claims to becoming god. imho

Secret Societies are secret for a reason-----being they got things to hide----and their intentions are not up front and explained up front. imho

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

How did I lie? Would not launching a missile into a Temple cause the death of people? Were those who died given a trial and found guilty of any crime? No. You want to enforce your wants on us and by doing so would cause the death of others. You are a fascist.

Nothing I said here is a lie or a crime. I do notice your fondness of using the government to silence your opponents. Again, elements of a fascist.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It is a forum and everyone expresses their views and opinions.

My views of Masons, after checking the JFK issues, is that it is a criminal intending operation that historically has caused problems everywhere it has run. imho

Mason use cowardly ways, because they can't operate in daylight. All real members of a Community promote their ideas and values in public, so as everyone is well informed and all can be hashed out. Such is transparent honesty methods, which Masons avoid,

Masons only act like cowards and don't treat even their members to the up front truth of where the Masons are going to take them in the degree process, indoctrinate, as they pretty much don't allow religions. When you get to the end of the Masons, basically they tell you if you tell on their subterfuge and indoctrination against religions they are going to kill you. imho

Such banning of religion values and principles is one in the same with Communism.

Masons, on religion, are fully Communist in intention. imho Just laying religious books on a table means nothing.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

MagnumOpus

Going to capture this one----so Homeland Security can clearly see your lies. imho
edit on 28-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Captured for HomeLand Security Purposes. imho

But wait don't we control them too? if we have all this power and control the world like you think.

You might be making a very grave mistake, they may not take you as joke like we do.
After all don't you also claim to work at area 51, or was that your dad. Your the World Scientist right, that is what you claim to be on your website, what ever that is.

childish empty threats tisk tisk

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Don't be too shallow---NSA captures comments here all the time. imho

I believe I said that I had Area 51 raided once for environmental releases, and that is so.

Nothing on any father associated to Area 51. imho

But I do speak of some NTS issues because I met the Health Physics people that did these things with cages and humans:

NTS Atomic tests

So, lots more M' nonsense. imho
edit on 28-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Sounds like telling too many of those little Mason secrets is happening!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

1. Well, in the thread you created in the Secret Society forum you did say that JFK was an agent of the Pope. JFK is memorialized because of his assassination.

2. So if the government violates rights it's okay? LOL Hint: the government is capable of err and can be capable of violating the rights of the citizenry. Just because the government is involved doesn't mean that it's not murder by launching a missile into a US town to attack a group that is Constitutionally protected.

3. No, you just support methods that violate the rights of others. Yep, you sure are holding your "moral ground".

Middle of the road? You? LMAO! You are anything but middle of the road.

I would further propose that Scottland Yard, US Homeland Security, et al, supplant every Mason organization and if any are found suspect in subterfuge, to criminalize the entire organization. imho

LOL This comes from the man who just said he is politically close to Jefferson and Washington. Crypto-fascists are hilarious.

False. It's not just the York Rite that allows Catholics to join, particularly since one has to join the Lodge before joining the York Rite; and the York Rite is just one branch. You really don't know what you are talking about.

Well, the Lodge is not about discussing a religion; we're not a religious institution. That is for someone to do on their own time. Just because we don't use specific terminology doesn't mean that God is not present. Nor do we have our members "leave behind their religion" to go through the ceremonies nor is it about becoming like god...it's about bettering oneself.

Well I've been to an outdoor degree and I know other Lodges that do meet during the day. Night time is just convenient because we have things to do during the day. We do have public events.

Also, it's not by you that "real members of the community" is defined as. There's nothing wrong with meeting in private. As a private group, we don't need to be transparent nor justify ourselves to the likes of you.

When you get to the end of the Masons, basically they tell you if you tell on their subterfuge and indoctrination against religions they are going to kill you.

Actually this doesn't happen, but thanks for the bold face lie.

We don't ban religious values.

You had Area 51 raided? ROFL!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Basically, it would appear that you Mason guys are into making this a personal attack theme. imho

Stick to JFK issues, not the messenger.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

How about you looking this up and quote the actual statements, not your poor memory and error prone games. Specify the theme and the date, on The list when It occurred for everyone to reference:

1. Well, in the thread you created in the Secret Society forum you did say that JFK was an agent of the Pope. JFK is memorialized because of his assassination.

Else you poor recall is worthless. imho

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I guess you didn't notice that NSA has decided there are problems with meetings in private and private communications. imho

So, now it is total surveillance.

Due to the JFK crimes, I recomment triple coverage for Masons. imho

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
How about you looking this up and quote the actual statements, not your poor memory and error prone games. Specify the theme and the date, on The list when It occurred for everyone to reference:

Else you poor recall is worthless. imho

Sure, Captain Bullcrap:

So, when the FDR schooled man JFK came to power as a Catholic and agent of the Pope, all pandemonium broke loose with the Masons... source

You have been exposed as a tool and agent for the Vatican through your repeated lies and distortions. It is obvious your only mission is to obfuscate the truth in an attempt to mislead respectable members of this forum who have come here to deny ignorance which you so casually and continually spread.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I said list the date and time to find the actual posting-----I am not reading an entire page looking for a needle in a hey-stack.

The idea is to get everything in context and out of some little snip----specify the date and time--and where to look, exactlyl.

Unfortunately, you paranoia as a mason, corrupts your thoughts. imho

Never been a Catholic. Never met the Pope.

Don't belong to any Catholic groups.

So, there goes your exposing nothing, except you continual high drama and utter nonsense. imho

Logically, if I were an agent for the Pope, I would not have fingered the Knights Malta connected with the JFK hit and CIA methods in Lower Americas.

So, there goes your nonsense claim.

Now it appears that, Perhaps Masons hate of Catholics due to your paranoia. imho.

It appears you have a sort of Mason Witch Hunt you are trying to run around with, which means Masons still don't like Catholics.

Such a response means Masons appear to dislike Catholics, else their would not be so much drama on anyone being an agent of the Pope. So, It does appear to support that Masons seek to only indoctrinate and make Catholics into non-Catholics.

And it fits this model, because anyone that can read notes that Albert Pike put in the Adam Weiskopf themes on disruption of religions and making religion under Communism the rule as part of the 33rd and York Rites.

Then the world notices all these total info games have all these pure Illuminati symbols everywhere, and we find the super-capitalism of corporations and the Communism of no religions, which Pike made part of the 33rd Rite. Masons lay the books down, but don't dare open one and talk about it in their temple of reprogramming. imho

Citation:

Larry McDonald, the 2nd president of the John Birch Society and a conservative Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives who represented the 7th congressional district of Georgia, wrote a foreword for Allen's 1976 book The Rockefeller File, wherein he stated:

The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government, combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control ... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.[50]

In his 2002 autobiography Memoirs, Rockefeller wrote:

For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents ... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.[51]

Source:

NWO intentions of Masons

edit on 28-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: More non-sense---and interesting Paranoia against Catholics. It appears you showed your hidden hand again. imho

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
I said list the date and time to find the actual posting...

Wow, lazy too. Here is your spoon feeding for the day...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:42

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I just responded to what you posted.

You mean this quote:

JFK came to power as a Catholic and agent of the Pope...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I could care less. I'm not going to stop exercising my rights because some agency doesn't like it.

I do love your bigoted double standards to attack us more for no good reason.

It took me less than 2-minutes to find this quote.

Also, it's Adam Weishaupt, not Weiskopf. Also, Weishaupt nor Pike had an effect on the York Rite degrees...that distinction lies with Thomas Smith-Webb and Jeremy Ladd Cross. Nor did Weishaupt have any effect on the Scottish Rite. Neither the Scottish or York Rites have anything to do with "disruption of religions and making religion under Communism". In fact, the York Rite, the Knights Templar in particular, is Christian-oriented. You continue to make asinine statements about a group you know very little about.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
It is a forum and everyone expresses their views and opinions.

My views of Masons, after checking the JFK issues, is that it is a criminal intending operation that historically has caused problems everywhere it has run. imho

Mason use cowardly ways, because they can't operate in daylight. All real members of a Community promote their ideas and values in public, so as everyone is well informed and all can be hashed out. Such is transparent honesty methods, which Masons avoid,

Masons only act like cowards and don't treat even their members to the up front truth of where the Masons are going to take them in the degree process, indoctrinate, as they pretty much don't allow religions. When you get to the end of the Masons, basically they tell you if you tell on their subterfuge and indoctrination against religions they are going to kill you. imho

Such banning of religion values and principles is one in the same with Communism.

Masons, on religion, are fully Communist in intention. imho Just laying religious books on a table means nothing.

Are you accusing all of us, including me, of being masons? Really?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

It's such a secret that you don't even know you're a Mason.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I went looking for this date and time stamp:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:42

Nothing there by that date and time. So, more bologna it appears---vapor quotes. imho

You tipped your hand when you didn't include the AM or PM, either way----nothing there for that time.

So, you cannot source the quote and what you did was attempt to bait. Which appears about all you three do, nothing of substance. imho

edit on 29-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: utter non-sense----biating

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

KSigMason
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

It's such a secret that you don't even know you're a Mason.

Did you cite the Lodge Number and date----I need to write them and see what they say about that. Then they'll come looking for an out of control Mason (you) spreading non-sense. imho

edit on 29-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join