It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination----NASA and USAEC Roles-----50 Years is long Enough

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Another of the early analysis for the JFK hit came from David Copeland, who had deep ties into Texas. He first wrote under a pen name called Torbett, likely because the situation was pretty hot for telling on the JFK crooks. imho

One can discover several early JFK investigators finding the NAZI theme going against JFK. Such correlation is important. Also, Jim Garrison wanted NASA details, but was denied access.

Citations:

the information written under the alias had been given him by two federal employees, one with the Secret Service and the other with the FBI. We have also heard that Copeland was a prosecutor of criminals and may have learned details from men he represented who were connected to organized crime or hired as assassins.

Source:

David Copeland Bio

He wrote this book that got into the JFK NAZI issues, and then PERMINDEX. It used to be highly available on the Internet, but appears not out there at the present time:

David Copeland Book

Read large parts of the Book here, and keeping in mind that NAZI Gehlen made contact with LHO in Japan, and that became the Russian Trip. When LHO took a pot shot at Walker, that became the NAZI connections wanting to nail LHO and set him up. Dallas was highly connected with the Gehlen group, which didn't like the British and Jewish PERMINDEX. imho

David Copeland Book Readings

edit on 26-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Added Book reading link

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Once the Intelligence terf around New Orleans and Dallas is well known, then one can look at a request JFK made for highly secret information. Perhaps JFK wanted to lock the NAZI into a box, but the NAZI's jumped through the roof that their most secret experiments in 1947 might be given to their enemy, the Russians, for JFK's peace efforts. imho

Most know the Paper Clip NAZI's were brought into the US and kept down at Ft. Bliss, Texas, which is just South of the White Sands rocket test range used by Goddard earlier, and by USAEC to test the A-bomb. Similarly, the advanced rocket technology and aircraft were brought over to Roswell AFB to the East of the White Sands range. imho

In 1947 there was a highly secret nuclear test for Aircraft and Crew Survival (and some RADAR tests with Bomb Ionization effects) in the skies over White Sands, and it used USAEC folks doing bomb effects research and lots of the NAZIs from Ft. Bliss. These were human experiments, and were highly sealed information due to Nuremberg issues and the loss of control into public lands. imho

Needless to say, when JFK wanted information per the Roswell Incident alarms went off clear to Gehlen, McCloy, and Dulles, and they were not going to tell JFK these things are the tests were basically war crime revelations between the USAEC and the NAZI's from Ft. Bliss.

Had either JFK or the Russians get a good look at that information----all the Gehlen Organization would be tossed out, as well as McCloy and Dullen tied to War Crimes testing. Not to mention the General Curtis LeMay hauled in for the same things. Walker AFB, aka Roswell AFB, was the largest SAC base, due to its associations with the Japan Bomb drop unit. Curtis LeMay was over SAC and was the keeper for the Roswell secrets. And Curtis LeMay hated JFK, and when that JFK letter hit the fan, the intelligence machine of the NAZI's went into high alert to kill JFK. imho

Citations:

The secret memo is one of two letters written by JFK asking for information about the paranormal on November 12 1963, which have been released by the CIA for the first time.
Author William Lester said the CIA released the documents to him under the Freedom of Information Act after he made a request while researching his new book ‘A Celebration of Freedom: JFK and the New Frontier.’

------------

‘One of his concerns was that a lot of these UFOs were being seen over the Soviet Union and he was very concerned that the Soviets might misinterpret these UFOs as U.S. aggression, believing that it was some of our technology,’ Mr Lester told AOL News.
‘I think this is one of the reasons why he wanted to get his hands on this information and get it away from the jurisdiction of NASA so he could say to the Soviets, “Look, that’s not us, we’re not doing it, we’re not being provocative. “.’

-----------

Disputed: In the ‘burned memo’ the CIA director allegedly wrote: ‘Lancer [JFK] has made some inquiries regarding our activities, which we cannot allow’
In a note sent with the document, the apparent leaker said he worked for CIA between 1960 and 1974 and pulled the memo from a fire when the agency was burning some of its most sensitive files.
The undated memo contains a reference to ‘Lancer’, which was JFK’s Secret Service code name.

Source:

JFK Need To Know UFO

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

What you are missing is that Garrison had an anti Castro group that met in the coffee shop. The one that Oswald worked at. So he hung out with anti Castro people all day then went out and handed out pro castro pamphlets?

He was finding out and infiltrating student groups. He was a cia asset working on an anti castro plot. Then they moved him to the book depository. He went not knowing he was being set up. Pretty weird job jump. Have a job in one state in the 60s then move to another state and get a menial job in the exact spot that the presidents motorcade would pass by? Is that luck that he got hired or was he planted?

Also if you dont know about the Chicago plot you might be less inclined to believe the conspiracy. When you find out the exact same attempt almost happened in Chicago just before Dallas and that it was a two shooter set up and despite the cia knowing the shooter locations they didnt move on them until Kennedy officially cancelled that visit.

Oswald was obviously used by the CIA and became a patsy. Watch on youtube Oswald mistress.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Uou also seem to miss the possibility that these guys were promised the NASA jobs for their work in the plot.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Q&A for Mr. Opus

Would you please do a post on James Webb 33rd degree Mason and NASA administrator from 1961-1968?

Here's a quick timeline of NASA administrators, just a little bit of what I know:
Webb, quit NASA in late 1968, two months before the first moon mission, Apollo 8.
Thomas O. Paine took over for him and Paine supervised the Apollo 8-13 missions.
Paine went back to General Electric and George Low took over for one mission, Apollo 14.
Then James Fletcher came in and this guy was connected to Howard Hughes. Fletcher had Apollo 15, 16, and 17.

Important to note is that Apollo 15's crew got in trouble for the stamp scandal which had money ties back to Howard Hughes.

One of the peculiar things about the Apollo program was the constant shuffling of managers. It makes it easy to compartmentalize the Apollo program. But there is also a continuity in the management of Apollo. That power that guides NASA is Masonic and Hughesian.

Thanks to this epic thread I am starting to get a better picture of the narrative from post war 1945 to 1980. Everywhere in history is the story of factions, hidden factions against overt factions, the Masons, the Mafia, the Mormons Mafia that surrounded Howard Hughes. They are fighting not for money or glory, but pure power and to maintain respect. They simply get off on assassinations and hoaxes.... and they get off on pulling the strings on people - playing everyone around them like puppets.

edit on 1/26/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I didn't suggest a thing. Just showed some FOIA documents that left no question. It is called the true HISTORY. imho

But then you can't read obvious reference source, leading you being ignorant.

That, having sawed you off at the knees, leaves you to design you latest ignorance promotion effort. imho

I beg to differ. You posted a citation that said that FDR deliberately posted the US Pacific Fleet in Pearl Harbour so that it could be attacked. Thus showing your stunning ignorance of the character of FDR. Throwing citations at the wall and hoping that one of them sticks is bad strategy. You have to live with the curled lips and scornful laughter that follows.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

You can beg all you want, but the two articles were unimpeachable. Which means you get exposed dealing in untruth once again, and ignorance is all you promote. imho

You "attack" only for the sake of argue, with no substance of the simple truth. Thus, going against the list rules of ending ignorance. imho

You always impeach yourself, which is ignorance. imho

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I have spoken to that at other times, but agree there were plots in Chicago and in Tampa, but they were much more determined in Dallas. Each time LHO was reporting those events and trying to stop them, which is another reason they wanted to off him. imho

If there was one word to defined LHO, it is the infiltrator, and those things he did constantly. Jim Garrison recognized what he was doing and assigned him an Intelligence Role, which was correct. He was first off one of the Gehlen types to go into Russia. When he got back he had no trouble getting on the FBI and CIA pay-roles, and basically one from PERMINDEX also.

And Jim Garrison even noticed the buddies of LHO got nice NASA jobs, as that connected back to Gehlen's group. imho

One has to remember, when LHO moved back to Dallas he go under more Gehlen control as Walter Dornberger was a Gehlen agent. Then one finds Mike Paine working under Dornberger and his wife are the ones that place LHO at the TSBD job. General Walker and Hunt worked with Gehlen's group. George de Mohrenschildt was a Gehlen agent, and was LHO's controller for a good while.

Then LHO took a shot at Walker and they turned on LHO. imho

LHO well suspected he was being set up and was playing along and feeding info to the FBI to try to stop the plot. He was supposed to shoot, but didn't, and they all knew he crossed them. So, you see Walker down in Shreveport calling Gehlen's media outlets in Germany to seed the LHO did it thing, when General Walker's Gehlen connections were largely behind it and setting up PERMINDEX to take the next fall, if they didn't buy the Lone Nut Theme getting tossed in the News.

So, the Gehlen units knew that once they laid down PERMINDEX the hangman's rope included Mason Hoover, then Bloomfield, then LBJ, then Dulles and they decided to play ball. imho The NAZI's well knew the Masons screwed them over on WWII, and they didn't mind getting even against Bloomfield, Hoover, and his Jewish/Royalist Bankers.

Garrison was onto the PERMINDEX trail, and even onto the NASA and Gehlen trail. The Key is George de Mohrenschildt was a NAZI first and still worked with Gehlen.

Dornberger, at Dallas' Bell Aerospace, played a key role for NASA in that his group designed the fluorine rocket systems needed for the Moon Landing. Oak Ridge helped Dornberger and NASA design the fluorine production and handling systems used at the Cape. imho

edit on 26-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: The trail of the assassins---finding Gehlen's operatives.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

You can beg all you want, but the two articles were unimpeachable. Which means you get exposed dealing in untruth once again, and ignorance is all you promote. imho

You "attack" only for the sake of argue, with no substance of the simple truth. Thus, going against the list rules of ending ignorance. imho

You always impeach yourself, which is ignorance. imho

Can someone translate this please?

I think that you're accusing me of peddling lies and general untruths. Can I point out that I've been the one posting facts? All you have is a series of hysterical anti-mason rants and dubious citations that blame masons for everything from the death of JFK to the cancellation of the Colbys. And you seem to be unclear on how to use the word 'impeach'. Please go away and look it up somewhere.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Sure. One of the better MASON trackers is Richard Sauder:

He discovers James E. Webb and the Masons that put him there!

The NASA NAZI were beholding to the Masons for saving their rears in Germany, and the Masons helped Paperclip happen, along with McCone. imho

Citations:

So, after my tour I inquired about the possibility of doing research in the temple’s library. The collection of Masonic literature in that temple is virtually without peer in the world.

My request was granted, and I soon had a much better idea of what Robert Monroe had been alluding to:
I discovered that some of the most prominent astronauts in the Mercury, Gemini and Apollo space programs are (or were) Masons.3
Indeed, one of the original seven Project Mercury astronauts, John Glenn, is now an influential United States Senator from Ohio who will be returning to space again, in October 1998, aboard the space shuttle (author’s note: this event did occur, for reasons that are still not entirely clear).
I also learned that two former, highly placed administrators at NASA, Kenneth S. Kleinknecht,4 and James E. Webb 5 are both Masons.64

----------

To my surprise, there, in the temple’s museum, was,
a Scottish Rite Masonic flag which Edwin Aldrin, Jr., the second Apollo program astronaut to walk on the Moon, carried with him to the lunar surface. When I visited, the flag was prominently displayed in a glass case in the museum.
The same museum also displays a small Masonic flag that Apollo 7 astronaut Walter Schirra carried into space and subsequently presented to Scottish Rite Supreme Council, 33º Grand Commander Henry Clausen, on 23 October 1969.
Gordon Cooper also took the Supreme Council, 33º flag into space on the Gemini 5 orbital mission.
The museum also contains pieces of the heat shields from NASA’s Mercury 7 and Apollo 11 manned missions.

---------

The Hoover shrine includes his official desk and many mementos and memorabilia from his long career. It seems that this temple has a special relationship with the FBI, as well as with NASA and the manned space program.

That’s not all. This same temple also holds the personal library of Confederate Army General, Albert Pike. It even holds his corpse, buried in the walls at the rear of the building. Just who was Albert Pike? Well, he was a prominent Mason in the post-Civil War era in the Southern state -- and if some sources can be believed he was also one of the Founding Fathers of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), the White-racist, terrorist organization that formed in the South after the Civil War.9

Little did I know that I would stumble on all of this when I set out to learn more about Freemasonry.

------------

The first director of the Kennedy Space Center was Kurt Debus, the V-2 rocket flight test director at the infamous Nazi missile base at Peenemünde, Germany. Wernher von Braun himself was an officer in Hitler’s dreaded SS and later director of NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center. And Arthur Rudolph, the head of production at the Nazi’s murderous Mittelwerk underground missile factory in Germany’s Harz Mountains, was later to become Director of NASA’s Saturn V moon rocket program.10

------------

At any rate, the close ties between prominent NASA astronauts, NASA officials and Freemasonry (including the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite) leave no serious doubt about some sort of Masonic involvement in the United States manned space program at the highest levels.

Likewise, the crucial work of powerful "ex"-Nazis, such as Werner von Braun, Arthur Rudolph, Kurt Debus, and many others, at the heart of the United States’ manned space program raises further questions about the role that these Project Paperclip "ex"-Nazis and their sympathizers played (and may still play) for NASA.

Source:

Richard Sauder on NASA Masons

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Then one finds that Mason James E. Webb got his start from Mason Truman:

Citations:

James E. Webb Papers

1928-80.

Director, Bureau of the Budget, 1946-1949; Under Secretary of State, 1949-1952; Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1961-1968.

Source:

James E. Webb and Truman

==========

Citations:

Administration
Kenneth S. Kleinknecht2 Manager,
Apollo Program
Command and Service Modules.
Deputy Manager,
Gemini Program
Manager, Project Mercury. Fairview Lodge
No. 699 Fairview, Ohio
Clark C. McClelland ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet
1958 - 1992 Lodge 301 Venus, Florida

James Edwin Webb b. October 7, 1906 Administrator, NASA
1961-1968 University Lodge
No. 408 Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Source:

Masons Controlled NASA

edit on 26-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Added URL

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

You citation claims that Kurt Debus was an officer in the SS. There's a problem with that. He wasn't.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Yeah.. one thing that is so small that was always telling to me was that he defected to Russia at the height of cold war and red panic and the US not only allowed him back and seemingly lost track of him, but they paid for it.

It was all very obvious. Also he apparently spoke Russian very well despite allegedly teaching himself?
He was sent there so they could write stories about it and that way when he got back he could infiltrate communist and pro Castro groups without as much suspicion. I think that was his role, infiltrating and outing communists, they didn't send him to give a patsy background, but to create credibility for an infiltrator. Then they tricked him and used him as a patsy when he fit the role later.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Yeah.. one thing that is so small that was always telling to me was that he defected to Russia at the height of cold war and red panic and the US not only allowed him back and seemingly lost track of him, but they paid for it.

It was all very obvious. Also he apparently spoke Russian very well despite allegedly teaching himself?
He was sent there so they could write stories about it and that way when he got back he could infiltrate communist and pro Castro groups without as much suspicion. I think that was his role, infiltrating and outing communists, they didn't send him to give a patsy background, but to create credibility for an infiltrator. Then they tricked him and used him as a patsy when he fit the role later.

I am not familiar with "permindex," "Gehlen," or the NASA/Mason connection stuff. I'll read the thread though.

Edit: you can strike Permindex off the above list. Wiki
edit on 26-1-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
White Sands New Mexico---former home of Goddard----now home for NAZIs. And home to the Manhattan Project Trinity Site.

Citations:

White Sands V-2 Launching Site, also known as Launch Complex 33 or White Sands Blockhouse and Gantry Crane, is located in the White Sands Missile Range.
According to the National Park Service:
This site is closely associated with U.S. testing of the German V-2 rocket, the origins of the American rocket program, and the leadership of Dr. Werner von Braun (1912-1977). The V-2 Gantry Crane and Army Blockhouse here represent the first generation of rocket testing facilities that would lead to U.S. exploration of space.[2]
It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1985.[2][3]

Source:

WhiteSandsV-2

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Anyone want to guess what the White Sands Blockhouse looked like?

Source:

WhiteSandsBlockhousePho tos

check the zeus area's pyramid:

Or perhaps the Trinity Test Site's marker?

Both Operations came via Masons. Naturally, since this was loaded with Mason Symbols--it continued with NASA workers!

Plus, when the Trinity Shot happened the area had some tests around the area, some were humans left over from human experiments in Panama on Blister and Nerve gas. imho

The Masons have some extremely serious secrets. imho

Trinity effort to kill off Hitler came from X-10 as symbolism for God and 10 Commandments, from Y-12 as Yahweh and 12 disciple fame, and K-25 from Masons Knight of Serpent 25th degree. imho

edit on 26-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Trinity to kill off Hitler. Y-12 Yahweh's 12, X-10 God's Ten Commands

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Can I ask what lies at the bottom of this obsession you seem to have with Masons? You might have something of a complex about them. It might explain why you think that they're guilty for everything. Is there anything you haven't blamed on masons so far?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Fact Check. False allegation impeached. imho

Citation:

Kurt Debus, rocket launch specialist, another SS officer. His report stated: "He should be interned as a menace to the security of the Allied Forces."

Source

Kurt Debuss
edit on 26-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Corrupt Issues to mislead. imho

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Hmmm. I think you're right - I misread his Wiki entry. I knew that he was in the SA but he also seems to have been a low-ranking member of the SS.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Hmmm. I think you're right - I misread his Wiki entry. I knew that he was in the SA but he also seems to have been a low-ranking member of the SS.

There, see that MagnumOpus? That's how grown ups react when they find out they are wrong. They admit it, cordially and easily. This is what good researchers do. Please see if you can find it in yourself to take up the habit.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join