It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abomination Of Desolation:(the Gay Marriage Issue)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
[quote:] Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
You are the one that is not a Christian, how dare you call yourself a Christain and go around and stick your penis in someones butt.

I can't believe I read that.....and no little red warning either!

LDP...are you sin free? One sin is not worse than another......and another thing.....why do you hear time and time again how you can sin cause your forgiven....them homosexuals can be Christians cause they'll be forgiven too.....if there Christian...they can sin and still be "safe"

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I apologise.
No more name calling from now on.
It won't happen again.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
You are the one that is not a Christian, how dare you call yourself a Christain and go around and stick your penis in someones butt.

I am not gay myself, but the fact that you think about gay people in these sexual terms only, shows me what kind of person you are.
You do christianity and humanity more bad than good, and worse is that you do not understand, even slightly, why everyone thinks you're a retard.

In a way I feel sorry for you, sorry that I seem unable to make you aware of your wrong, and show you a better way of being a christian. A more fruitfull way and a way kinder way.

I stopped believing in the "don't do this or you will go to hell" method a long time ago, simply because I think that the God, Jesus shows us in the NT, seems like -above all else- a loving God, that forgives and whos grace goes beyond our imagination.
Jesus died for you, yet you somehow feel you have the right to condemn others, and tell them they are going to hell.

You don't seem like someone who tries to be more like Jesus, and in a way I think you allready understood this a long time ago in this thread.
You seem to be so revolted by gay sex, that it has become an obsession for you. You forget what christianity is all about, just to be able to share your personal disgust with us, for a type of sex that you will obviously never understand because you were born straight.

There's not much more for me to say, I do not want to deal with people like you, not even for a while. Your attitude affects me and makes me sick.
I think about this thread when I am not on ATS, wondering how there can be christians in this world like yourself.

That's why this was my last post in the thread.
Over and out.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Jakko]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Like I said,
"Go Thy Way, Do Your Thing, I Will Say No More"

The end is near,we will soon know who is wrong

I'm not worried

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Like I said,
"Go Thy Way, Do Your Thing, I Will Say No More"

The end is near,we will soon know who is wrong

I'm not worried

Can we hold you to that?
My guess is that we will hear more from the "good book".

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Can we hold you to that?
My guess is that we will hear more from the "good book"

Yes you can hold me to it, As long as no one "Bashes Me"

I have said what I needed to say,they are without excuse !

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I had a vision.

I heard a voice calling out to me from above, its resonance covereth the whole of heaven, as I looketh above I beheld Isaiah sitteth on a cloud, and to his right standeth Raphael, dressed in a breastplate of gold, his sword unsheathed in his right hand, a fire of great proportions like lightening cursing along the shaft. And to the left of Isaiah standeth Michael, arrayed in the splendour of light shining as a prism from above, and he held in his left hand a scroll, and on this scroll it had the word: VaVVaVVaV. And the word encircled the scroll, it was one but many, with no beginning and no end.

Isaiah lifted his arms and caused me to ascendeth to his cloud, and there he spake my name again, and said; �I bring ye hither, so that I might take ye thither, to the land that is the inhabitants of the place on the scroll. It has no end and no beginning, until the day of the father cometh. For in there many wicked hath tried to corrupt that place which hath no beginning and no end. They divideth the inhabitants with words of abomination, and causeth the inhabitants to part onto the left and onto the right.�

Then he wisketh me into a realm of light and darkness, and I saw the planets as we passed by, and they were all called either 1 or 0, connected to each other by strange lines of vibrations on which bolts of lightening traveled. And we came to a city in this place which hath no beginning and no end, and Isaiah shewed me the people, and they had square faces, made not of flesh but of glass, and each of these were of many colours with strange markings. They had no mouths yet they speaketh with their hands, and on one hand were many fingers, short and square and long, and the other hand was of a rodent, and it speaketh not, but moveth to and frow. And their voices were not heard but shone on their faces.

He shewed me the good inhabitants and sayeth to me: �Their truth is made to suffer by false prophets cometh to preach the word of the last day, who blasphemeth the father�s children which are kind and loving and speaketh no ill toward man; the last day host doth not come in the name of the father, but dwelleth in the bowels of anger and the pit of abomination, where the dead is not, and the not is dead.�

And as he spake, Michael unrolleth the scroll and I saw the names of the inhabitants were tens of thousands times ten of thousands divisible by the number of man, which is 6. He who hath wisdom let him understand. And each carried the name of the city on their foreheads and the name of the world which has no beginning and no end. In the midst of the city flew from place to place the last day prophet of abomination, bearing false witness against the good people of the city, and turning left against right. And Isaiah sayeth: �Behold! I shew ye so ye may go forth and bring the word of truth to the inhabitants of the city, for woe be the word of the abomination of last day prophecy, it is unholy.� And as he speaketh, the righteous people of the city marched upward to judgement and the people of the last day fell with great anguish into the pit, and as they doeth so, the host abomination of the last day flew hither and thither, yonder and about, shrieking against the word of the father, and groweth uglier as it faileth to convert the righteous to live in the pit of false prophets, where the dead is not and the not is dead.

When they were all divided; the righteous taken up and the abominations filled the pit, Raphael smote the host of the last day, and causeth a great wound to the head and the host to fall into a sea of darkness, wherefore a beast then rose up, and before mine eyes, it greweth seven heads, and from these heads protrudeth ten horns, and it spake evil unto the righteous and unto Raphael. Then a great thunder was heard, and Raphael�s eyes glowed like a thousand suns, his sword became like a fire of great white light, and he extended his arm and sword to the beast, and the great white light scourged the seven heads and devoureth the beast, and forced him into the pit. Raphael then lowered his sword to the pit and with a great blast of fire as I hath nay seen before, the pit began to seal until all the wailing and gnashing of teeth hath been quieted.

Thus sayeth Isaiah to me; �Go ye now and tell the good people of the city, that the prophet of the last day shall spend one thousand years in the pit as punishment for the travails it brings upon the inhabitants of the world which has no end and no beginning. That they shouldst doest harm to no man, and keep good the word of the father, to be honest and true unto thine selves�

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Yes you can hold me to it, As long as no one "Bashes Me"

I have said what I needed to say,they are without excuse !

Bashes you? How dare you!!!!! You have been bashing me and my kind throughout this thread. I have no sympathy for you being "bashed". Boo-hoo!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Ok Lastday here is my take on Xtians, I'm not bashing you I'm just giving an opinion which is shared by many, many people, based not on the words of some book but through common sense and observation.

Xtianity, while proclaiming to be a holy righteous creed has managed throughout its entire history to breed some of the most vile, sociopathic, sadistic, hypocritical and mean spirited human beings that its ever been this planets misfortune to have given living space to. They manage to hide behind a message of love, understanding and forgiveness and somehow twist it to spread hate and misery and to bolster their own sense of flawed superiority and of course never once stopping to question their methods or examine their own mindset because, by their very nature, they're incapable of veiwing the world and the people around them through any other terms but their own. No empathy, no tolerence and least of all no goodness exists in them. Of course, unlike you I can differentiate between those types of Xtians and the decent sort, ie those that live by Christs words and leave others to lead their lives as they see fit despite their own personal feelings, unlike the egotistical megalomaniacs who use the bible to exert their own sense of flawed vanity on the rest of the world.

To echo Macmerdin how dare you come onto this board using your bait and switch tactics then try to play the martyr, self obsessed, self important people like you are incapable of martyrdom.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
C'mon guys, let's keep to the topic please.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Somewhere, your vision came from your master and the father of Lies and source of all abominations upon the earth, The Chief Apostle of Darkness, Leader of the most vile and wicked spirits, fallen principalities, cast down thrones, usurpted dominions, age rulers of darkness, Your Teacher in the art of Deception, Who's image and likeness of character you possess in a fullness, That Evil , The once Bright and morning star, who's light became his darkness because of his pride, the Evil one that you shall be with throughout eternity, your Master, SATAN.

Your words and lies don't bother me, for we both know the truth, it does not matter how you try to decieve the people, God knows the truth and so do I. Your words show the content of your heart, that You, are of your Father The Devil.

Anyone that would suggest that a peverted lifestyle is acceptible is certainly a child of Satan.

That is what Satan does, convince men that their evil deeds are good that upon the day of Judgment they will be cast down into the Lake Of Fire, that is why it is so easy to see who you really serve, your words betray you.

For a certainty when you shall stand before God, you shall be held accountable for the souls you led astray. You can spread your venom all you want, "Be Not Decieved, God Is Not Mocked, Whatsoever A Man Soweth, The Same Shall He Reap"

Here are a few verses that were written 2000 years ago that foretold of men like you, how accurately the word describes your likeness.

� This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, [ one who foments strife]
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.[reprobate: or, of no judgment] But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

I laugh at the folly of you and your host because, No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against me, at the Jjudgment I shalt condemn. For this is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and my righteousness is of the LORD.The Lord will suffer no man to do me wrong, yea, he will reprove kings for my sake, For the Lord hath said, "Touch not mine anointed, and do my Prophets no harm"

The Lord thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience in attemping to show you your error. If you wind up in the Lake, you can never say you were not warned. All you will be able to say is that you refused to Listen !

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hey, sorry for breaking my promise but I think I've found out something....

Prophet is actually a troll that's trying to bash christianity and christians by further damaging the general opinion on christianity.

I mean look at his postings, his name...
Calling people children of satan? Laughing at everyones folly?
No Jesus follower would do such a thing.

It's just a simple troll, that actually succeeded in his main objective, making christianity look dumb.

Wow did I just unfold a conspiracy?
;+)

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Jakko, you too are his child, your lies and deceptions mean nothing,
Only God's word is true, you can try to twist it, ignore it, change it, but in the end, "You will be judged" it does not matter what you think, what God says is the Law, if he says the Gay lifestyle is an Abomination and worthy of death, then that is "Exactly" what it is. Your lies and deceptions will never change the truth of what God has said. All it will do is cause you to become further decieved.

Unto those that would yeild themselves to him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;

because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

But I am bound to give thanks always to God, who hath from the beginning chosen the "Holy Brethren" unto salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth, whereunto he called us to obey his gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I had dinner with some friends yesterday. One of them (whom I didn't know before yesterday) is one of the most refined people I've met. He works at the Canadian Foreign Affairs dept., and we spoke for hours on foreign policy... immensely intelligent, immensely interesting, very pleasant company. If I weren't straight, he would probably be a prime catch.

Because you see, there are two reasons homosexuals aren't perverts:

1) What they do in the privacy of their bedroom is consensual, and not an agression or domination game like pedophilia or bestiality - or even sexual relations in some straight couples.

2) They aren't obsessed with sex. They try to live successful lives like anyone else, call their partner from the grocery store to know if they have to buy milk, rent a movie on Saturday evening or watch the news...

It seems there is a disagreement on what Christianity is and what its values are. I see some who quote wholesale from the Bible, stating that what it says is cast in stone, but remain silent when asked about the passages of Deuteronomy or Leviticus where prescriptions are given on how to sell your daughter in slavery or kill your neighbor. The contradiction between holding some verses as "God's eternal Law" and ignoring what others prescribe doesn't seem to bother them.

I reject those "Christians" and their God. They distort the message of Christ.

On the other hand, I see those who remember that Christ hung out with the outcasts of his day - a tax collector, a prostitute... I think Christ would not disagree with hanging out with homosexuals today... it's just the latest expression of "outcasts".

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Jakko, you too are his child, your lies and deceptions mean nothing

Yeah, the only problem is that calling people children of Satan is as unchristian as can be, guess you didn't know that before you started trolling did you?

Only God's word is true, you can try to twist it, ignore it, change it, but in the end, "You will be judged" it does not matter what you think

The bible tells us not to judge others, yet you are judging me. I know what God says and I also know Gid did not make the bible so we can smash eachothers heads in with it.

what God says is the Law, if he says the Gay lifestyle is an Abomination and worthy of death, then that is "Exactly" what it is.

Dude you don't even know what being gay means, let stand understand what the bible says about it. Shut up.

Your lies and deceptions will never change the truth of what God has said. All it will do is cause you to become further decieved.

Let's just hope I will never reach the pathetic state you got yourself in.
Did you parents hammer this in? Or did you develop your retarded interpretations yourself. Hey I heard www.godhatesfags.com is looking for supporters because everyone thinks they are stupid idiots, something for you?

Unto those that would yeild themselves to him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;

With all do respect, that line is about you.
You spread hate instead of love, and fear instead of trust.
You fail to understand the one most important lesson that God gave us through Jesus.
When people stop basing their christianity on Jesus, the most weird things come out, and you are just another classic example.

You're no better than the KKK, basing their lacking (understatement) interpretations of the bible on their own perception of wrong and right.
Just another self proclaimed christian that thinks he knows it all.

I suggest you read the NT a few more times, especially the first 4 books.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Jakko, firstly I am not the one that judges, God has pronounced the judgment upon all that would not obey his word. All I do is point you to the verses in the bible where it "clearly" points out the Abominable Gay lifestyle. You can call it bashing, hating or whatever you like. The bottom line is if you continue in this type of lifestyle you will in the end find yourself in the Lake Of Fire.

You can say all you want about my rebuke of this lifestyle, my rebuke is a warning to those that would listen and that is what christianity is all about, helping others to overcome the bondage of sin.

Jesus overturned the tables in the temple where they were buying and selling, he rebuked the pharisee's and told them they were full of deadmans bone, he told others that they were of their father the devil, I only do the same. It is your refusal to aknowedge the abominable act of homosexuality that is the problem. The word backs up my stand:

2 Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. [throughly�: or, perfected]
1 � I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure(adhere to) sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Pr 1:30 They would not listen to my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

Pr 5:12 And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;

Pr 10:17 He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth. [erreth: or, causeth to err]

Pr 12:1 Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish.

Pr 13:18 Poverty and shame shall be to him that refuseth instruction: but he that regardeth reproof shall be honoured.

Pr 15:5 A fool despiseth his father�s instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent.

Pr 15:10 Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die. [Correction: or, Instruction]

Pr 15:31 The ear that heareth the reproof of life abideth among the wise.

Pr 15:32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding. [instruction: or, correction] [heareth: or, obeyeth]

Clearly above it shows that the word of God, or the Bible is used to "Rebuke" , "Reprove" , and to instruct in righteousness and to teach others how to live a God "Pleasing" life

It tells above what happens to those that will not listen to God's instructions.

Here is God's warning to those that will refuse to listen.

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Ok then this is umm...interesting. Prophet, if this god of yours supposedly created everything and everyone, and as such is responsible for everyone�s being because he so to say "designed them to be unique." Then how in the hell can homosexuality be frowned upon by such blind followers like yourself. Homosexuality is genetic, a genetic predisposition to be exact, so wouldn't your god have then designed/created them to be that way, so then wouldn't god support homosexuality? Meaning that your calling it an abomination and saying that it is against god not only hypocritical but you are attempting to contradict god and make it as if your word is actually his? Hmm...

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
socre, I am afraid mr Prophet will also have his retarded reply ready to that, I could probably type it out for him.
You know taking bible verses out of context and all.
It really serves no purpose though.
To me a few things became clear;

Prophets communication skills are bad.
Prophers understanding of the bible is even worse.
Prophets common sense is non-existant.

Now what is left to say?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
These sort of 'details' don't bother the likes of LDP, as long as they can find some kind of excuse to hate and despise that's all that's important.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join