It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abomination Of Desolation:(the Gay Marriage Issue)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Thanks I am, even though you sometimes put it a little too strong, overal you made excellent post against this so called Christian who is really damaging Christianity more than all anti-christians together.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
Thanks I am, even though you sometimes put it a little too strong, overal you made excellent post against this so called Christian who is really damaging Christianity more than all anti-christians together.

I apologize if I laid it on a little thick.
But people like Lastday really gets under my skin....

I don't think you can simply say that they are merely ignorant.
I think at some point they just choose to ignore what ever doesn't fit their very narrow veiw of the world. I really think this closes them off from God.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

quote: ( How can you live a highly moral life and commit this Abomination at the same time ? )

Oh I don't know, help the poor, tend to sick babies, do your elderly neighbours shopping. You know the kind of morals that actually make a difference in the world rather than the self righteous posturing kind that only appeal to control freaks and religious elitists.

Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

You can assume all you want that because you have done some "MORAL" GOOD you will be allowed in, You will in for a surprise, Nowhere in the bible does it state that Sodomy is within the "Will" of God

quote: It Clearly states that anyone that worketh abomination, or maketh a lie shall not enter the City, whether you like it or not, this is the way it is, so I would suggest you turn from your wickedness if you want to one day enter the Glorious City Of God.

And I suggest you see a phsyciatrist. BTW do you support that other book that proclaims to be the word of God the Q'ran, the bits were God tells muslims to kill all unbelievers (Xtians) after all it's Gods word written in a book, same thing.

quote: Re 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable (GAYS), and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

If Your Lifestyle Fits In Any Of The Catergories Above, You Will Be Cast Into The Lake Of Fire

And it's made so clear who the 'abominable' actually are that you have to clarify it in brackets and capital letters. Surely some reason for doubt no.

quote: ( How can you consider them "less sinful" when Homosexuality is one of but a few "SINS" that are considered "Worthy Of Death" )

quote: Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
You people are a joke,
You continually say that we christians bash others with the bible and that we are very judgmental and hateful.

As you aren't a christian they aren't talking about you- so stop calling your self one.
" I AM" You are the one that is not a Christian, how dare you call yourself a Christain and go around and stick your penis in someones butt. You are a "Abominable Liar And A Blasphemer" what nerve you have to call yourself a christian, a "True Christian would "Never" accept or promote such a Abominable Act.
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. [or, consent with]

quote: Originally posted by Lastday ProphetI did not, nor did any other christian write the Bible. We are only messengers that tell you what it says.

As a REAL christian, I know that the bible has been "written" by many other Christian men. I also know that It has been corrupted people who commit "vile" practices such as yourself. Or did you think that your copy of the bible was taken to mount Sinai and hand written by God himself?

quote: Originally posted by Lastday Prophet It is God that hath said:
That men should not lie with men"

Nice, but no he clearly said that Levite Priests should not practice foriegn pagan secual rituals. Your deliberate mistranslation to the contrary. The Levites are one of the 12 lost tribes of Isreal, meaning THEIR LONG GONE. But nice bit of heresyBtW. Should get you an Eternity in Hell.

quote: Originally posted by Lastday Prophet"That women should not lay with women"

The bible doesn't say this anywhere. You just want it to so you read in between the lines and expect us to swallow your bunk.
Guess what?
We aren't.

quote: Originally posted by Lastday Prophet "That you should not dishonor your body in this manner

In what manner? Nice incomplete quote, not like you would take that out of context, OH Wait it is!

quote: Originally posted by Lastday Prophet "That it is an Abomination"

Wrong! That word is a mistranlation and being on ATS you should know that by know. But of course you choose to ignore the TRUTH as it doesn't match what you want to believe. Well, If you look back at what you've quoted you'll notice that twisting the bible to simply back what you want to believe is not looked kindly upon by God. My God, that is, as you Obviously worship SATAN

What part don't you understand ?

These verses clearly show your Lies and Deceptions :

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness, for when they knew of God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves. For they changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use of their body, into that which is against nature, and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was acceptible. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; [ they would not acknowledge God, a reprobate, their mind was void of judgment]
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful, who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things, that they shall not escape the judgment of God.

You despise the riches of God's goodness and his forbearance and longsuffering toward you, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance? But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, Who will render to every man according to his deeds.

To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life, but unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, shall tribulation and anguish be upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile. But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile.

quote: Originally posted by Lastday ProphetThe Christains did not make the rules, we only abide by them

Well, you got the first part right anyway.

quote: Originally posted by Lastday ProphetThe problem is that you want to live this Abominable Lifestyle

You have said several time that anyone who's against you is "Gay" Guess what? Not everyone is. Some of us are just Good Christians. Unlike you antiChristians.
A GOOD Christian would never stick his penis in someones butt or consent to it, what a "Blasphemer" you are.

quote: Originally posted by Lastday Prophet and want the Christains to accept it and we won't, and "NEVER" will

As you aren't a Christian,please don't say what we believe in as you cannot speak for us.

quote: Originally posted by Lastday ProphetThe Christians have no Heaven Or Hell to put you in.

That's right, WE Christians don't have a hell to put sinners like Last Day Prophet in.

quote: Originally posted by Lastday Prophet I can assure you that when you stand before him you will tell no lies, there shall be weeping and "gnashing of teeth" You have yet to know" true fear"

You are judging people, again. It is not your place to do so. God will do this, so don't act like you have any right to . And don't try to deny that you are judging us, iether. The comments about "weeping"and "gnashing of teeth" are an obvious reference to your judgement that we will burn in hell.

Lu 13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. Then shall the Lord say unto his servants, Bind them hand and foot, and take them away, and cast them into outer darkness.Thou shalt cut them asunder, and appoint them their portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. And they cast the unprofitable servants into outer darkness and there was weeping and gnashing of teeth.
The children of the kingdom of darkness, shall be cast out into outer darkness, they shall be cast into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

It is God That has set this Judgment not me, you will fall under his Judgment if you commit these vile acts.

quote: Originally posted by Lastday ProphetThe day when you stand before him you will know it, "Ye shall tremble and Quake"

I can assure you that this aplies more to you that any one else here.

quote: Originally posted by Lastday Prophet So go ahead and believe the devils lie

No we arent' going to believe your mater lie any more than we believe in yours.

quote: Originally posted by Lastday Prophet time is short, and a
LAKE OF FIRE AWAITS THEE !

No, it awaits sinners llike you and your fellow SATAN Worshipers.

We are the Satan Worshipers ? What a Joke, You are the Ones commiting "SODOMY"

But no, you "Perverted Ones" say it "FEELS GOOD"I don't understand you people, but than again I do, You are "POSSESSED" by Spirits of Perversion and need to be "Delivered"

You obviously mean demons right?
You meant to say we are possessed by demons yes?
Well demons can't say"Christ is Lord"
Christ is Lord.
I have said this out loud as well as type it. Therefore I am not possessed and you are wrong, again. Then again you've yet to be right.

Another lie of yours and an attempt to twist a verse of scripture. this is the verse you refer to:

"1Jo 4:3 And every "Spirit" that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that "Spirit of Antichrist" whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

All demons are not the "Spirit Of Anti-Christ", it is a specific spirit. Again you LIE.

Look at it from the bright side, at least one of us is right!

quote: Originally posted by Jakko

I apologize if I laid it on a little thick.
But people like Lastday really gets under my skin....
I don't think you can simply say that they are merely ignorant.
I think at some point they just choose to ignore what ever doesn't fit their very narrow veiw of the world. I really think this closes them off from God.

"A little thick " What a Joke, that was "NOTHING" I laugh at your folly
All you have done is to assure yourselves a part in the "LAKE OF FIRE"

You see, it does not matter what you say, the Angels of God record all you write and say, so that when the Day comes that you stand before God, You Will Be Without Excuse. It bothers me in the least, you are the ones being decieved, not me. I'm not worried, I do not commit Sodomy and God knows it.
You can lie all you want you will be held accountable, for God sees and knows all you do, You can't hide your wickedness from God.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I guess I had it all wrong... I thought that people who showed forgiveness, love and generosity went to Heaven. Apparently, if you hate, condemn and judge, you can go to Heaven, as long as you go to church every Sunday, and - oh yes - show intolerance to sodomy.

Well, I look forward to the Lake of Fire in that case. I want nothing to do with a god who takes pleasure in torturing and destroying 95 percent of his creation because they have "sinned".

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You have a choice, you do not have to commit Sodomy, personally have no problems with a womans vagina, I do not need a "Nasty Anus" to satisfy me. I do not "burn" in lust.
I also find that womens breast are kinda nice too.

I would easily choose the "The Vagina and Heaven" as apposed to "The Anus and Hell"

"The Choice Is Yours"

[edit on 5-12-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet

This is exactly why you shouldn't be calling yourself a christian.
Christians can not tell others they are going to hell, first of all because they just do not have that kind of wisdom, and second because Jesus would never have told anyone they are going to hell. (remember what He said to prostitutes?)

You have a choice, I personally have no problems with a womans vigina, I do not need a "Nasty Anus" to satisfy me. I do not "burn" in lust.

I would easily choose the "The Vigina and Heaven" as apposed to "The Anus and Hell"

"The Choice Is Yours"

This shows us, that not only do you have a childish way of approaching this subject in the most sexual way possible, you also do not even know what being gay is.

To me it seems you are either very young, or very brainwashed.
Let's hope one day you snap out of it, but honestly stop bothering us with your rambling. As a christian I realize that it's not my task to try to change you over the internet, but I hope and pray someone in your life will.

[edit on 5-12-2004 by Jakko]

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

This is exactly why you shouldn't be calling yourself a christian.
Christians can not tell others they are going to hell, first of all because they just do not have that kind of wisdom, and second because Jesus would never have told anyone they are going to hell. (remember what He said to prostitutes?)

"WRONG" It is the job of christians to let you know that you will wind up in "Hell" if you do not repent of your evil doing. If no one tells you that what you are doing is sin in the sight of God, you could not be judged for commiting that sin, once you know that it is sin, you will be held accountable, so we christians have an obligation to tell you, whether you accept it or not.

quote: You have a choice, I personally have no problems with a womans vagina, I do not need a "Nasty Anus" to satisfy me. I do not "burn" in lust.

I would easily choose the "The Vagina and Heaven" as apposed to "The Anus and Hell"

"The Choice Is Yours"

You have the same choice as the men of Sodom did. " A Vagina or A Anus " Which one will you choose ?

Gen 19:4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, men and women, all the people from every quarter. And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may have anal sex with them.
Then Lot went outside, and shut the door after him. Lot said unto them, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. I have two daughters which have never had sex, I will bring them out unto you, and you can do to them whatever you want, but don't ask me for these men, for they are under the protection of my roof. Then said the people of Sodom unto Lot, "Stand back' and then they said, This one fellow came in to sojourn, but now he thinks he can judge us. We will deal worse with Lot than we will with the Angels. Then they pushed and shoved Lot and nearly broke the door in.
The Angels then put forth their hands, and pulled Lot into the house and shut the door. The Angels smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great and the men of sodom could not find the door.

This shows us, that not only do you have a childish way of approaching this subject in the most sexual way possible, you also do not even know what being gay is.
I know enough about it to realize that it is an Abomination, It could get me Aids, I know how it caused the men of sodom to be blinded before they were destroyed by fire and brimstone and I know it will surely send me to the Lake Of Fire.
That is all I need to know about it!

To me it seems you are either very young, or very brainwashed.
Let's hope one day you snap out of it, but honestly stop bothering us with your rambling. As a christian I realize that it's not my task to try to change you over the internet, but I hope and pray someone in your life will.
by Jakko

You are the one "Brainwashed" If you think it's okay to stick your penis in someones butt, there is something seriously wrong with you.

Children have more sense than you, they would never stick their fingers in someones butt. You not only do it, but like it, What a ABOMINATION

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Lastday Prophet: Stop playing god. It's getting old. It is not your place to condemn others. Worry about your sins and leave other's to your god!

Edite to add:

Everyone can have an opinion on anything, but this judging and condemning and hating is just BS. No where in your Christian bible does it say that you can hate and name call and be holier than thou. By doing so, you are sinning too. What's your problem here? There are a few on this board that have real issues with hate and yet call themselves such good religious people..... .what a joke! You guys make people run from this religion as fast as they can!

[edit on 12/5/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

You can assume all you want that because you have done some "MORAL" GOOD you will be allowed in, You will in for a surprise, Nowhere in the bible does it state that Sodomy is within the "Will" of God

Thankyou for making my point for me.

Do you even read your own words as you type?

"Many will say to me "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name and in thy name have we not cast out devils?" ... then I will profess unto them "I never knew you: depart from me..."

Jesus was referring to people like you, not me. You do everything in his name, quoting him as your reason and inspiration, but you do not understand his words or meaning. I speak to Jesus in the solitude of my own thoughts and allow my deeds to speak for themselves. I do nothing in his name or for his glory, he can accept it or not.
I don't need to tell him the things I do, he knows already, being the son of God, who is omnipotent and all.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Spare me "HOWL", yes I do read what I write and my wisdom and understanding far exceeds the likeness of yours.

Let me enlighten you. If some of those that cast out devils and prophesied will be cast out, how much more likely will those that do not operate in any gift of the spirit be cast out ?

That verse applies to ALL people in the church that practice homosexuality and lesbianism and think that God approves of this Abominable Lifestyle. It goes on to state the fate of those that are not in the church and practice such "ABOMINATIONS".

This verse confirms the same:

1Pet 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

In other words, If the people that are a part of the house of God, those that pay tithes, attend church regularly, visit the sick and shut-in, tend to the widows, help the poor and needy, "Cast out Devils" , "Prophesy" , "Speak in Tongues" ect.

If these people that are active in the church barely make it,
What fate awaits those that do not obey what is written in the bible and try to justify themselves for doing so.

" THERE SHALL BE WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH"

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
'Judge not lest ye be judged.'
'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.'
'Love thy neighbour as thyself.'

You do none of these.. As a 'christian'.. reinterpreting verses does not excempt you from practicing princibles taught by Christ himself. Do you not respect his word?
Perhaps you should change to a religion that better accomidates your biggotry.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

"WRONG" It is the job of christians to let you know that you will wind up in "Hell" if you do not repent of your evil doing. If no one tells you that what you are doing is sin in the sight of God, you could not be judged for commiting that sin, once you know that it is sin, you will be held accountable, so we christians have an obligation to tell you, whether you accept it or not.

So, if it wasn't for you #ing "Christians" everyone would go to heaven? Thanks alot

No offense to the real Christians out there....that quote was just so stupid I had to say something.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You people are funny, It is "AMAZING" how blind you are and how you refuse to accept the truth.

Let's try this once more.

"GOD" HAD THE BIBLE WRITTEN !

IT TELLS US OF THE REWARDS FOR BEING OBEDIENT TO HIS LAWS

IT TELLS US OF THE PUNISHMENT OF DISOBEDIENCE TO HIS LAWS

The choice is up to you, God does not force you to do anything, you are a "Free Moral Agent" You can choose to do evil, which comes with a punishment or to do good, which comes with a reward.

You will not be able to tell God that you could not do good, for there are many that are doing "GOOD".

I do not commit SODOMY so that means you do not have to either.
You choose to commit sodomy dispite "Christians" telling you that it is an ABOMINATION.

It is not "OUR OPINION" it is what is "Written" in the Bible

The Laws written in the Bible are GOD's Laws, not mine, it is God that said not to do so "wickedly" , you have a choice.

You can quit with rantings of "christians" being judgmental, hateful,unloving and such.

I am in here trying to prove to you that a Gay Lifestyle will send you to the Lake Of Fire, my sole purpose being to "Help You Avoid The Lake"

You say I'm a "Hater" , If that were true I would not waste my time trying to convince you of your error, I would say nothing, I would not try to warn you that you are headed in the wrong direction and just let you go your merry way only to find out in the end that you were wrong and are now about to be judged and cast into a Lake that burneth forever.

But I'm Hate'N

Jn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world by following the example he taught, might be saved. He that believeth in Jesus will not be condemned, but he that does not believe in Jesus is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved and rebuked. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made seen, that they are walking in obedience unto God.

"Go Thy Way, Do Your Thing, I Will Say No More"

LDP

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Lastday Prophet.....You are funny, It is "AMAZING" how blind you are and how you refuse to accept the truth. Even if what you say is true...which I understand Christians do believe this and that's fine, but it is NOT your place to condemn, judge and be so holier than thou.....by your own faith, you are going against your god.....find something better to do with your time other than preach at people....you aren't going to change anyone and your are hurting yourself, placing yourself in your gods wrath by going against what he tells you to do. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I really think you should listen to Lastday Prophet.
It's for your own good.
Besides, he may kick your ass if you don't.

Grog say gay BAD

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Spare me "HOWL", yes I do read what I write and my wisdom and understanding far exceeds the likeness of yours.

The "likeness" of my wisdom?

I'll take the likeness of my wisdom any day, let alone my own actual wisdom, over your wisdom.

The "likeness" of my wisdom carries more weight than the actuality of your wisdom.

Go read Pilgrim's Progress. Then come back and tell us which one you think you are.

edit: grammar(!)

[edit on 7-12-2004 by HowlrunnerIV]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
These Christian fundamentalists --we can preconclude who they are in this thread-- and their tuatologies are annoying. Pulling contradictory verses out of scriptures with very little merit in a myriad of ways, is not on par with hard a priori of sociology, pyschology, and outright reason.

LastDayProphet, you're not making any sense, you're just spouting the same dogma that you've been indoctrinated in since God knows when. You're debating reason and logic with scriptures.

Deep

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Spare me "HOWL"...
...Let me enlighten you.

I can't leave this one alone. I just can't.

HE'S going to enlighten ME?

He's going to ENLIGHTEN me?

He's going to enilghten ME?

I like you, LDP. You make me laugh.
again
and again

YOU are going to ENLIGHTEN ME!

So far all I've seen is a load of

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You are the one that is not a Christian, how dare you call yourself a Christain and go around and stick your penis in someones butt.

As I have already said"I_Am_ Straight" . So if youi would stop lying Satan, you might get somewhere.

I did not, nor did any other christian write the Bible. We are only messengers that tell you what it says.

As a REAL christian, I know that the bible has been "written" by many other Christian men. I also know that It has been corrupted people who commit "vile" practices such as yourself. Or did you think that your copy of the bible was taken to mount Sinai and hand written by God himself?

Originally posted by Lastday ProphetWhat part don't you understand ?

These verses clearly show your Lies and Deceptions :"Nada"

NO they don't. They do not say"a true christian does not put a pennis in his butt" as you would have us believe. And lthat is what your trying to make them say, right?
They don't, get over it.

Originally posted by Lastday Prophetthe problem is that you want to live this Abominable Lifestyle

You have said several time that anyone who's against you is "Gay" Guess what? Not everyone is. Some of us are just Good Christians. Unlike you antiChristians.

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet A GOOD Christian would never stick his penis in someones butt or consent to it, what a "Blasphemer" you are.

I am not a "blasphemer" unlike you, Satan.

Originally posted by Lastday ProphetIt is God That has set this Judgment not me, you will fall under his Judgment if you commit these vile acts.

NO, the acts as aren't "vile" and will not send us to hell to join you satan.

Originally posted by Lastday ProphetWe are the Satan Worshipers ? What a Joke, You are the Ones commiting "SODOMY"

Yes you do. IF you didn't then why do you lie about what the bible says?
and as I said a number of people who oppose you are straight. So stop trying to claim that they are gay just because they disagree with your blasmphemy.

Originally posted by Lastday ProphetAnother lie of yours and an attempt to twist a verse of scripture. this is the verse you refer to:

"1Jo 4:3 And every "Spirit" that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that "Spirit of Antichrist" whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

All demons are not the "Spirit Of Anti-Christ", it is a specific spirit. Again you LIE.

As I wasn't refering to any scipture it would be you who's lying.
And no, I never said that you where possessed by anything. I asked a question you have refused to answer.

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet "A little thick " What a Joke, that was "NOTHING" I laugh at your folly All you have done is to assure yourselves a part in the "LAKE OF FIRE" You can't hide your wickedness from God

You think god won't cast you into the lake of fire for lying about what the bible says? Laugh all you want , when your burning I don't think you'll still be laughing.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Please refain from calling name please.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join