It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abomination Of Desolation:(the Gay Marriage Issue)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
what a conspiracy for a person to not to believe we are living in the endtimes and continue to wallow in his foolishness. What a conspiracy for the allowment of gay marriages. that's the biggest and sincerest, the most outrageous conspiracy, that gay activist have ever launched on the rest of hetrosexual mankind in history, and they will fail in this attempt. Why should gay marriages be allowed? Ignorance must not persist, people should be told, what a sin this act is, people shall be told being bisexual, whether man or woman, is also sinful and the practise of bestiality is also immoral. U know what, alot of you are have lost your moral grounds so long that you all don't know the difference between right and wrong. As for me being a bible pelting, judge me how you want, u are not going to make me accept that type of lifestyle, or condone it either.

Peace out...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
What A Conspiracy... ..

Indeed your blasphemy about (homosexuality being a sin)is a conspiracy, one designed to let the antiChrist triumph.
Of course no one will ever convince you that your heresy is false...
Nor shall they ever convince you of the Truth, unfortunately....
And so you shall be forced to live with Satan, (your obvious master) in the Lake of Fire for all eternity.....
Repent Crusader, accept God into your heart and stop sinning, .
Repent Crusader, that ye may be spared this torment.
Repent Crusader, for the end times are near.
[/seriously]

[edit on 1-12-2004 by I_AM_that_I_AM]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So crusader, you are sin less? How can you go around pointing fingers at other unless you yourself have nothing sinful going on within you!? You people just totally amaze me. How hypocritical can you get? What's wrong with some of you guys!?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
it's my choice if I choose to point fingers and show gay people what they are doing is a sin. I am in right. Of course I am not sinless, but's it my duty as their fellow brother, to tell them to correct them when they are going astray...
If anyone ncan find a text telling me that God encourages Homosexuality, plz let me know.......

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

it's my choice if I choose to point fingers and show gay people what they are doing is a sin. I am in right.

You say it all right there...how much more holier than thou can one get. When did your god tell you it's ok to sin while you point fingers at others for sinning? Show me where it says that please! Oh, and just because "you" believe in something doesn't make it true or right any more than mine does...the difference is that I am not shoving mine down others throat and telling them mine is the only right way...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
can you please tell me where did i say I am sinless,if you read my post carefully u will see where i am going,lady v ,although we have opposing views, hope you have no anomisity towards me

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

can you please tell me where did i say I am sinless,if you read my post carefully u will see where i am going,lady v ,although we have opposing views, hope you have no anomisity towards me

I have no animosity towards anyone with opposing views at all. It seems that way from everyone. On a BB you can not see facial expression or hear voice inflection. No one is without sin...we can only try to always do better than we are doing. My gripe with the Christian religion is that many, not all, are always pointing fingers at others for sinning. I hate unfairness and I think its absurd for people to pick out sins and say one is worse than others, I think it's wrong for people to use a religion as an excuse to dislike others, the Christian faith teaches love and tolerance, yet it's very hard to find that in many Christians....

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The problem I have with this thread is crusader's warping the Bible to suit his own anti-gay rant. There is absolutely NO correlation provided in the Bible (or any other reputable source of which I am aware) between 'The Abomination of Desolation' and gay marriage. To misuse the Bible in this manner --- irrespective of how righteous you may feel your cause to be --- is WRONG! By twisting and misusing the Bible you are no different and I would suggest no better than the radical Islamists that misuse the Koran. Shame on you crusader.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

what a conspiracy for a person to not to believe we are living in the endtimes and continue to wallow in his foolishness.

Your position that this is the endtimes is unbiblical. Jesus said that it would happen in his generation, the generation that was around about 2k years ago.

Why should gay marriages be allowed?

Why should they not be allowed? Even if the bible is agianst it, why should it not be allowed? Some religions have accepted gays as preists/ministers/whatever. What happens when one religion grants gay marriage, and performs gay marriages? The state is going to prevent them? They are going to impede on a religion?

people shall be told being bisexual, whether man or woman, is also sinful

Where is lesbianism made a sin in the bible?

and the practise of bestiality is also immoral. U know what, alot of you are have lost your moral grounds so long that you all don't know the difference between right and wrong.

You are the one who doesn't know right from wrong and moral from immoral.

And, again, the bible places homosexuality in the same class of 'wrongness' as eating shellfish. Are you saying that the governement should prevent people from eating shellfish or not? The biblical support for it is just as strong. The bible, in case you didn't know this, is not the basis for American or western law. Simply because some book from 2000 years ago and more considers something an abomination hardly means that it should be made illegal.

it's my choice if I choose to point fingers and show gay people what they are doing is a sin.

Yeah so?

u are not going to make me accept that type of lifestyle, or condone it either.

No one is forcing you to. You're the one obsessed with it.

Of course I am not sinless

Then you are just as bad as people having man on man sex.

I am in right

About being allowed to be wrong? Yes. You are right about that. You are still wrong about gay marriage and gayness in general.

If anyone ncan find a text telling me that God encourages Homosexuality, plz let me know

What would that matter? First off, your obviously talking about the judeo-christian tradition. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if there was some religion/myth whatever that did accept and encourage it. But what would that matter? The bible is not the pretext for the consitution or american law, and just because the bible is strongly against something doesn't make it illegal. The bible and even jesus strictly consider a person who gets divorced and remarried as an adulterer. Thats not the law tho.

If you feel that gayness is a sin, great, no one gives a dam. Sin is not illegal.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
To Clarify somethings. (1) I do not consider the Gay agenda to be the "Abomination That Maketh Desolate"
(2) That Abomination has to do with the setting up of an "ALTAR" within the Temple of God wherein those that accept the Beast, will worship the Beast.

(3) I do however consider the "GAY" lifestyle to be an "Abomination" in the sight of God.

I did not write the Bible so don't get mad at me, but it "Clearly" states that such a lifestyle is unacceptible and should be denounced.

(4)It is a "Perversion" of Human nature. It has been stated several times that men and men cannot produce an offspring, and women and women cannot produce an offspring. This alone proves that it is not the natural scheme of things, or you wouldn't be here.

(5)It is an utterly "VILE" act and should be condemned and not accepted.
Many say what is wrong with it, here are some things that are wrong.

(6)A man lying with a man is the best known way to get the "AIDS" virus
Blood transfers will surely give you the virus, and a bleeding anus is the best way. By the fact that the anus bleeds ought to let you know that you are doing something that is not natural.

(7)The anus is a waste gate, one way out. If all the solid waste of your body exits there, how sanitary is it to enter there ?
We use toilet paper to keep this waste off our hands, so how sanitary is it to enter there with a part of your body ?

That goes the same for men that have anal sex with women.

(8)I fear for our children, most Homosexual men were violated when they were young and thus is the trend, to get them while they are young and can be easily manipulated and decieved and then to have to carry this vile act throughtout thei life. It causes confusion and uncertainty in young minds and with this societies push to make it acceptible, it suggests to them that it is a "Alternate Lifestyle" and thus if accepted they will be eternally damned.

(9)I have said earlier that many of you have never seen the end result of this lifestyle, the decaying bodies, the sores and scabs this disease causes and it comes from a "promiscuous" lifestyle.

(10)The bible clearly states that the people that would live this lifestyle would recieve the judgment for doing so " In Their Body " Aids is in your body.

(11)We already have more women in this world than we do men. Homosexuality further drops the number of available men, which again is not in the original scheme of things.

(12) You will be judged when you stand before God for, Living this lifestyle, promoting this lifestyle in any form (accepting helps to promote this lifestyle), and teaching others to do the same.

As "NASTY" as this act is, it surprises me that so many find it acceptible.

I have said many times before, You can choose not to believe you will be judged by God if you want to, That does not change the reality that "YOU WILL" and there will be no one able to deliver you out of his hand.

LDP

[edit on 1-12-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Ok, my 2 cents:

penis + penis =/= the ability to procreate

vagina + vagina =/= the ability to procreate

penis + vagina = procreation(don't argue infertility with me as that's a moot point)

oh, another point:

penis + anus =/= procreation either, in fact, stuff is supposed to COME OUT of that hole, not go in.

I used scientific terms here and not vulgar slang so not to offend some people. We're all adults here and should be able to speak in adult terms.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Oh and one more thing:

Humans are not asexual, meaning that we have to have a member of the opposite sex to procreate. You don't think God just happened to make 2 sexes for no apparent reason....do you?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
To all the ignorant, narrow-minded people in this thread.
www.godmademegay.com

As long as people think about "being gay" in sexual terms only, the most stupid conclusions and condemnations will never cease to roll out of their mouths.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I bet most of you have seen the American movie 'American Beauty'. Remember the retired officer that was haunted by the concept of his son being gay? well, he was actually gay himself.

Men who are the biggest anti-gay people are actually homophobic, because they are themselves hidden homosexuals.

The rest of us don't really care about homosexuals or not.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

Men who are the biggest anti-gay people are actually homophobic, because they are themselves hidden homosexuals.

A very generalized, stereotypical statement. Might want to re-think that.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
To all the ignorant, narrow-minded people in this thread.
www.godmademegay.com

As long as people think about "being gay" in sexual terms only, the most stupid conclusions and condemnations will never cease to roll out of their mouths.

Now, if you would kindly go ahead and justify being gay without the use of an outside resource. Just YOUR thoughts please.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Gays. people who ahomophobic are gay? what nonsense, are you talking. Gay people just want to justify their wrongdoing, and they do that blatantly without thinking, why should hetrosexuals condone gay marriage, why should we? why? listen man go take a break, and come back when you re ready to talk sense.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Gays. people who ahomophobic are gay? what nonsense, are you talking. Gay people just want to justify their wrongdoing, and they do that blatantly without thinking, why should hetrosexuals condone gay marriage, why should we? why? listen man go take a break, and come back when you re ready to talk sense.

Totally agree'd. Why should we condone an abomination of nature and God? This country was founded on Christian principals and this totally goes against them. Until someone here has a logical argument for the fact that two members of the same sex should attempt to mate with each other I don't think we should condone it.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
@Last Day Prophet
Stop "quoting" words please, it just makes you look stupid at best(no offense intended).

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
(3) I do however consider the "GAY" lifestyle to be an "Abomination" in the sight of God.

To bad for you God doesn't agree.

I did not write the Bible so don't get mad at me, but it "Clearly" states that such a lifestyle is unacceptible and should be denounced.

What's the bible got to do with what you believe? Since we have proven that it doesn't condem gays-Unlike you! You have just lied. "The bible " doesn't "clearly" state any such thing, so please stop lying and saying it does.

(4)It is a "Perversion" of Human nature. It has been stated several times that men and men cannot produce an offspring, and women and women cannot produce an offspring. This alone proves that it is not the natural scheme of things, or you wouldn't be here.

So couples who can't produce offspring shouldn't be together right?
That's what you just said. So, if your infertile(and thus can't produce children) you are unnatural right?
That is what you just said.

(6)A man lying with a man is the best known way to get the "AIDS" virus
Blood transfers will surely give you the virus, and a bleeding anus is the best way. By the fact that the anus bleeds ought to let you know that you are doing something that is not natural.

So when my nose bleeds that means that breathing is unnatural?
And what do you mean be "best known"?
Do you mean that utter "vile" lies your kind has put out that AIDS is a gay virus?
Or that it's somehow the best scientifically know way?
Because it's not that either, blood to blood contact is the best way, not gay sex.

(8)I fear for our children, most Homosexual men were violated when they were young

NO THEY WEREN'T. SO PLEASE STOP BLANTANTLY LYING.

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet and thus is the trend, to get them while they are young and can be easily manipulated and decieved and then to have to carry this vile act throughtout thei life. It causes confusion and uncertainty in young minds and with this societies push to make it acceptible, it suggests to them that it is a "Alternate Lifestyle"

"They want to get them while their young" another lie common among homophobes like youself. The idea being that they can convince people that gay's are just poor confused souls.

Originally posted by Lastday Prophetand thus if accepted they will be eternally damned.

No, they won't be, unlike you.

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet(9)I have said earlier that many of you have never seen the end result of this lifestyle, the decaying bodies, the sores and scabs this disease causes and it comes from a "promiscuous" lifestyle.

So? If it werent' for unpleasant people like yourself keeping them from getting married, and making them feel unwelcome at church they would have more long term relationships,so just blame yourself for this, not them.
And straights can be promiscuous as well. Doesn't mean that it's wrong to be straight.

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet(10)The bible clearly states that the people that would live this lifestyle would recieve the judgment for doing so " In Their Body " Aids is in your body.

No, the bible doesn't talk about AIDS(well outside of your head anyway)
Nor does God use it to punish people. Why would God punish children?

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet11)We already have more women in this world than we do men. Homosexuality further drops the number of available men, which again is not in the original scheme of things.

Can you prove the first part?
How?
Did you count every one in the world?
And is this something else that you just "know".
And how do you know that this isn't part of GOD's plan to deal with overpopulations.

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet(12) You will be judged when you stand before God for, Living this lifestyle, promoting this lifestyle in any form (accepting helps to promote this lifestyle), and teaching others to do the same.

As will you blasphemer.

Originally posted by Lastday ProphetAs "NASTY" as this act is, it surprises me that so many find it acceptible.

Love is nasty?
Or did you mean sex?
Ah, I see, because gay can't feel emotion. Oh, that's right, they can.

So let me sum up your arguements LastDay:
1)by randomly quoting words you somehow help prove your points.

2)You've decided that it isn't "natural" whatever that means.

3)by using quotes from the part of the bible that you know are mistranslation you claim that God disaproves of gay sex.

4)You then claim that those who don't choose to follow your blasphemy are going to Hell(and don't pretend that "god will judge you" was not a way of saying that we were all going to hell), even though Revelations to John states that you are going to Hell for knowingly changing the word of God.

5)You've decided that gay's can't love each other or have long term realtionships because you've been around gays with STD's.

6)And because you've brainwashed some of these gay's into Denying what god made them and following your heresy you think that it's a choice.

And you wonder why we disagree with you....

[edit on 2-12-2004 by I_AM_that_I_AM]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAWrestler
Why should we condone an abomination of nature and God?

Look at it this way. Why should it be any of your business?

This country was founded on Christian principals and this totally goes against them.

That's just a lovely argument. So are you saying that anything going against "christian principals" in society should be disallowed and/or made illegal?

Until someone here has a logical argument for the fact that two members of the same sex should attempt to mate with each other I don't think we should condone it.

Until you provide a logical argument as to why you think this should be any of your business, you really have no argument whatsoever.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join