It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

440hz Music - Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432Hz Harmonics?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Most of the music worldwide has been tuned to 440 hertz since the International Standards Organization (ISO) endorsed it in 1953. The recent rediscoveries of the vibratory / oscillatory nature of the universe indicate that this contemporary international concert pitch standard may generate an unhealthy effect or anti-social behavior in the consciousness of human beings.

A=432 Hz, known as Verdi’s ‘A’ is an alternative tuning that is mathematically consistent with the universe. Music based on 432 Hz transmits beneficial healing energy, because it is a pure tone of math fundamental to nature. There is a theory that the change from 432 Hz to 440 Hz was dictated by Nazi propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels. He used it to make people think and feel a certain manner, and to make them a prisoner of a certain consciousness. Then around 1940 the United States introduced 440 Hz worldwide, and finally in 1953 it became the ISO 16-standard.

What is 440 Hz?

440 Hz is the unnatural standard tuning frequency, removed from the symmetry of sacred vibrations and overtones that has declared war on the subconscious mind of Western Man. In a paper entitled ‘Musical Cult Control’, Dr. Leonard Horowitz writes:

The music industry features this imposed frequency that is ‘herding’ populations into greater aggression, psycho social agitation, and emotional distress predisposing people to physical illness.

You just have to go out in the street and take a look around. What do you see? School kids, young adults on their way to work, a woman pushing her baby in a stroller, a man walking his dog and what do they all have in common? iPods or MP3 Players! Ingenious, isn't it?

If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.-Nikola Tesla

TPTB, are successfully lowering the vibrations of not only the young generation but the rest of us as well. These destructive frequencies entrain the thoughts towards disruption, disharmony and disunity. Additionally, they also stimulate the controlling organ of the body, the brain, into disharmonious resonance, which ultimately creates disease and war.

The difference between 432 Hz and 440 Hz. Hear it, understand it.

This unnatural standard tuning frequency (440 Hz), removed from the symmetry of sacred vibrations and overtones, has declared war on the subconscious mind of Western Man. -L. C. Vincent

The Hidden Power of Universal Frequency and Vibration Frequency and vibration hold a critically important yet hidden power to affect our lives, our health, our society and our world. The science of Cymatics (meaning the study of visible sound and vibration) proves that frequency and vibration are the master keys and organizational foundation for the creation of all matter and life on this planet.

When sound waves move through a physical medium (sand, air, water, etc.) the frequency of the waves has a direct effect upon the structures which are created by the sound waves as they pass through that particular medium.

To better understand the power of sound frequency, watch the amazing video below

If one should desire to know whether a kingdom is well governed, if its morals are good or bad, the quality of its music will furnish the answer. -Confucius

Music has a hidden power to affect our minds, our bodies, our thoughts, and our society. When that music is based upon a tuning standard purposely removed from the natural harmonics found in nature, the end result may be the psychic poisoning of the mass mind of humanity.

As Kymatica Documentary says, the rediscovered knowledge of the science of sound shows that sound is something more than mere vibratory signals, not only does sound interact with life but it sustains and develops it. It acts as a conduit of conscious intent between people, societies and entire civilizations.

So, ATS. What is your opinion/take on this interesting topic? I believe, music plays a huge part in our lives, as well as sounds and vibrations.

Sources:
Attuned Vibrations (attunedvibrations.com)
The Importance of 432 Hz Music (omega432.com)
The Rockefeller Foundation’s War on Consciousness through Imposition Of 440 Hz Standard Tuning (medicalveritas.org)
Water Sound Images (watersoundimages.com)
The Missing Secrets Of Nikola Tesla (knowledgeoftoday.org)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Here's the original thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It got moved to Music, however, unfortunately. (kinda sucks because everyone should see this!)

Feel free to add to that!

It's also known as 'Pythagorean Tuning'
edit on 11-1-2014 by Cows11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cows11

Awesome it's already here than. Thanks, Thanks, Much!!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well, nothing about this topic is "mathematical" or "scientific" proof of anything. Oh, and 440Hz is actually a "higher frequency" than 432, so even the New Agey part is wrong.

And there are no sacred frequencies.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I read about this many years ago. Fascinating!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
If you you're going to complain about musical scales being 'standardized', might as well complain about the conspiracy to move the world away from Imperial measurements and into the Metric system.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The sphere shall be the utmost of our reality.

Anything straight shall be representative of something more, i.e creative of something from our conscious that is from another dimension.

Numbers are a rune that tell of a memory world, if you will.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion that all this closer to nature and the universe healing properties stuff is nonsense.

Why?

Because Nature WILL KILL YOU.

I invite anyone that thinks Nature is gentle, healing, magical, and nurturing to step outside naked, right now, head for the closest unspolied 'natural' wilderness, and without any tools, survive for one week.

I invite anyone to step on the surface of any planet or moon in this Solar System, other than Earth, naked and then come back to tell us how nurturing the Universe really is.

Nature will KILL YOU.

Thus, all this frequency stuff; I'd advance, since Nature is so deadly dangerous, we're better off staying far away from anything even remotely resembling 'natural'.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

Very interesting. In listening to the first video I found the 432hz music quite refreshing. The 440hz version was actually distressing to listen to. Whether that's from the power of suggestion I don't know but the 432hz seemed much more pleasant.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Goebbels must have got his evil licks in early, since the American Standards Association (now ANSI) standardized 440Hz concert A in 1936, and US musical instruments were using 440Hz A since 1926. Ol' Joe sure gets around.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Nature forgives those who try. Full stop.

Give it your efforts that are profound to yourself and you know something else others don't.

Remember you're the one with the opinions but what you think is a fact with self-consideration behind it.
edit on 11-1-2014 by Jteetj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Bedlam
Well, nothing about this topic is "mathematical" or "scientific" proof of anything. Oh, and 440Hz is actually a "higher frequency" than 432, so even the New Agey part is wrong.

Not only is 432 hz a lower frequency than 440 hz, the only note that resonates that frequency is A below middle C so every other note on whichever instrument you are playing will resonate differently irregardless of which tuning you use. And with stringed instruments you can use a variety of alternate tunings , lower tunings, tuning to octaves etc.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I invite anyone that thinks Nature is gentle, healing, magical, and nurturing to step outside naked, right now, head for the closest unspolied 'natural' wilderness, and without any tools, survive for one week.

Wouldn't it be safe to assume that this is because of social conditioning and not because of nature? In a society where everything is already provided for you, why wouldn't this be the case? Those tribes in the Amazon seem to do just fine with living in balance with nature. Would you expect someone who is provided with fish daily their entire lives to know how to go out on a lake and catch a hundred fish without any experience? Of course not. Societal conditioning is what makes nature dangerous to us not nature itself.

As far as the univere and other planets being uninhabitable, you being alive on a planet where life thrives is proof that the universe is made for life. Change any of the fundamental forces in nature by the tiniest fraction of a percent and everything would fall apart. The universe seems to be fine-tuned for life, no matter how unattractive that may sound to some. Facts are facts.

Thus, all this frequency stuff; I'd advance, since Nature is so deadly dangerous, we're better off staying far away from anything even remotely resembling 'natural'.

Honestly, this is a dangerous mindset. Are you saying we should continue along the path we are going right now? We see where these "unnatural" things you seem to advocate have gotten us in today's world. Humans live the most unnatural lives of any species, we also cause the most pain and suffering.
edit on 36012323CST363 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Natural...?

Like Vitiman C? Honey? Sex. Those can be considered of a natural substance or occurrences right?

Many people on earth, examples of indigenous do just fine outside naked. Are you sure your not thinking about how dangerous conditioning of cultures, people, and materialistic stuff are that would not allow that kind of living or the freedoms of it?

I am still trying to understand you logic..Huh

edit on 11-1-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Nobody actually listened to the difference, did they?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Bedlam

So you say a circle that's drawn perfectly, or seen in nature, doesn't look better than one you drew yourself?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

peter vlar

Not only is 432 hz a lower frequency than 440 hz, the only note that resonates that frequency is A below middle C so every other note on whichever instrument you are playing will resonate differently...

Yeah, it's like people think if you tune to a scale where A is 440Hz, every note you play is 440Hz.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cows11

I did, and I noticed a huge difference.

After listening to that I may trade in some rap, and rock n' roll in for some more classical.

Has it been proven that classical music can actually affect your IQ, I've heard it can.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Cows11

Bedlam

So you say a circle that's drawn perfectly, or seen in nature, doesn't look better than one you drew yourself?

Bees smell fear, and the human head weighs about eight pounds.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I noticed in the second video that one of the sound ranges in the 50+ formed a honeycomb like structure. I wonder if you could build a building where that frequency ran behind or through the walls and depending on the material used if it would hold the structure in that form. That is a very solid form for structure.

I myself have always thought that one of the ways man will advance is through the use of sound.

Lol my wife laughs at me, calls me a closet classical listener as that is what I listen to in the car when I'm alone. After many years of dj'ing and loud sounds in my ears, I find it very soothing in my, lol golden years.

Eta: I wish they had shown the difference between the 440 and 432 to see why it may be disturbing to the subconscience. What the patterns would be

edit on 1/12/14 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join