It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fruits/veggies been secretly injected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Fruits Injected With Hormones

Thousands, possibly millions have consumed injected fruit - most unknowingly - in India.

veganrus.com...

Union Health Secretary, Minister of State for Health, Dinesh Trived has told the consumers to take preventive measures as the effect may lead to nervous breakdowns, sterility and neurotic complications.

This is because farmers are using hormone shots to expedite the growth of their vegetables. As a result the hormone will cause irreparable damage to health. The more shocking element is that the public/authorities are also aware of this malpractice,” Trivedi said in the letter, seeking action against such farmers.

reviews.wikinut.com...!-Now-Injected-nanoparticles-on-Fresh-Fruits-and-Vegetables!/34d7wboy/

Worse yet, there's no limit to what could have been secretly injected in your produce, nor who might be doing it, for its not like you picked it from your pwn supervised garden - unless you did.

reviews.wikinut.com...!-Now-Injected-nanoparticles-on-Fresh-Fruits-and-Vegetables!/34d7wboy/

Look out! Now Injected nanoparticles on Fresh Fruits and Vegetables!

Nanoparticles is one of the substances that are mixed at pesticides and used by farmers.

Interested in buying vegetables and fresh fruits with gorgeous color and smooth fruit skin ? Be careful , it could be vegetables and fresh fruits are already injected nanoparticles that are dangerous to health .

Nanoparticles is one of the substances that are mixed at pesticides and used by farmers . But now , in the form of nanoparticles of silver nanoparticles are mixed with vegetables and fresh fruits , fast food , and food imports .

Not only is injected in the skin of fruits alone , silver nanoparticles has now also been injected on food packaging to make it more durable .

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

silver nanoparticles

Silver particles should be healthful not harmful to us.
Nanoparticles is the size of particles not a particular substance, so i assume this is saying they add silver nanoparticles to pesticides so the silver is not a problem the pesticide is.

Nanoparticles is one of the substances that are mixed at pesticides and used by farmers . But now , in the form of nanoparticles of silver nanoparticles are mixed with vegetables and fresh fruits , fast food , and food imports .

Hormones of course are a different matter, it depends on what kinds.
This sounds weird, I don't think this comes to the USA.

Oxytocin is a hormone that also acts as a neurotransmitter to the brain. It is used clinically to induce labour, control bleeding after delivery and stimulate secretion of breast milk.

The chemical is injected in pumpkin, watermelon, brinjal, gourd and cucumber for perfect look. The irony is that oxytocin is a Schedule-H drug, which is banned in the country for use on animals.

edit on 11-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

"Too many toxic silver particles on the fruit"

When ingested, nanoparticles pass into the blood and lymph system, circulate through the body and reach potentially sensitive sites such as the spleen, brain, liver and heart

I suppose that particle is not injected, like the other chemicals I believe were the basis of me OP.. anyways, this doesn't look like a healthy complexion, do it?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Thanks for this one. I find it particularly interesting that the recent episode of the show Revolution had them injecting oranges with something. This may be nothing at all to do with anything but it was what popped into my head immediatley after while reading this.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I tried a tiny amount of colloidal silver after reading a thread about it here on ATS, I felt dizzy within minutes and wouldn't use it at all now.

As for fruit and veg, I have been wary of those for a while. Most of the fruit and veg we eat are UK grown but who knows where some of the fruit and veg added to some processed foods comes from.

Places like India often don't care a jot for the food being exported, or even being consumed there.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Fresh fruit and veggies really crosses the line once it's injected.

Consumers entrust the natural barrier of fruit's skin to protect whatever's within, as we have fore millenia.

Now comes along in our generation, crossing the line into tainted fruit.

Once its injected, it joined the whole 99% other heap of junk that constitutes what people put into their bodies, cells (flouridated tap water included).

Allowing injections opens up a can of worms in so many ways, most notably because what's supposedly being injected can be tainted, tampered with along the way.

Additionally, injecting breaks the skin and pushes some amount of bacteria, fungi parasites, and other pathogens in ,contaminating the fruit even aside from the injected fluid itself.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSpanishArcher

OMG -You took the words right out of my mouth. First thing that came to mind for me too was the oranges on the last episode of Revolution. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth
I tried a tiny amount of colloidal silver after reading a thread about it here on ATS, I felt dizzy within minutes and wouldn't use it at all now.

As for fruit and veg, I have been wary of those for a while. Most of the fruit and veg we eat are UK grown but who knows where some of the fruit and veg added to some processed foods comes from.

Places like India often don't care a jot for the food being exported, or even being consumed there.

I have never heard anyone have a problem with it. We have not had any illness not even a cold since started making it about 7 years ago. We take a large tablespoon whenever we feel even the hint of a cold or flu or anything and we never get sick.

It take a really ton of it to change your skin color but even then the people who have skin color change are healthy it simply discolors them. Since a spoonful is enough and I make it pretty weak I can't imagine why people drink glasses full.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

The one I tried, I bought it says 25ppm and is their second highest or highest strength if I recall correctly.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

All this seems to lead back to 2010..

www.google.com...

What's the latest on this?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The mitocides used to help keep the fruit and veggies looking good on it's way to the market can be using nanotechnology. These people who create this chemistry are trying to convince the masses that this chemistry is good for us. In small amounts it is not bad, but I feel sorry for the people who eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies on a constant basis. This will effect the genetics, causing the expression of many genetic diseases. No proof is out there, it takes a long time of consistent consumption to cause these diseases.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Colloidal Silver on small levels is ok as it kills bacteria but silver itself can kill you if ingested.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I agree that people are messing with our foods! There have been many a time when my mind starts playing tricks on me.

I also think that there is a conspiracy out there to turn people gay and they use certain substances in foods to achieve it. Now it could be because tyhey want to lower the populations so in order to do this, they turn people gay so they can't pro-create!

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

ChesterJohn

Colloidal Silver on small levels is ok as it kills bacteria but silver itself can kill you if ingested.

Well colloidal silver is silver so that does not really make sense.

I make mine with 99.99 percent silver wire. I doubt you would die by even ingesting a silver coin (which is a huge amount compared to the silver particles in colloidal silver) ...if there were any real silver coins around anymore.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

The one I tried, I bought it says 25ppm and is their second highest or highest strength if I recall correctly.

The strong stuff is horrid I was sent a bottle like you tried by a friend and I used it for disinfecting as a cleaner, the weak solutions have no color or taste but work really really well.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I did have flu around the time of trying it. I might give it another try.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

I did have flu around the time of trying it. I might give it another try.

I got my first silver maker free from colloidaysilverguy simple battery with silver wire, I make canning jars full now for friends, every single one feels they are staying well by using a spoonful when they start to have an itchy throat or any stomach or nose symptoms. Get up even at night the moment you have a tickle or any sign of illness and gargle with a mouthful and swallow...it goes away.

top topics

join