It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Hillbillies gone AWOL?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight

Bush isnt really a christian at all.
He just claims to be one to get the christians behind him because they are a large group in the us.
These religious people are the easiest to manipulate and often have the american flag over there heads.
To keep them happy he is against abortion etc.

I dont understand that people are so easilly fooled by a fool!?

I'm a Christian that did NOT vote for Bush.

Just look at my siggy.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I have my doubts as to Bush's Christianity. He's not 100% pro-life and he's okay with same-sex civil unions.

So you can't be a Christian and pro-life? Or if you're a Christian who doesn't persecute gays you're some kind of pseudo-Christian? Sorry pal, couldn't help noticing the location you're speaking from, seems more than coincidental considering your last statement.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Don't worry, Bush is a good man, a Christian man, a man that won't see out this administration, if you want my speculation.

I admit I'm really worried about the same thing. I think the "problem" is that ultimately he has firm, personal convictions about certain things and sticks to them no matter what--and that attitude can tick off a lot of people and groups who are used to people selling out.

I really thought Kerry was going to win because I felt he had NWO backing--and this was what made me so shocked when he didn't win. It's like I got the sense there was a deliberate plan, that Kerry winning was the culmination/continuance of that plan, and things were really gonna happen that way. And now these plans are unexpectedly altered and the NWO are scrambling.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join