It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain - Almost Everything Corrupt - On Record

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Corrupt Britain: Organized crime infiltrates key institutions – report

rt.com...

A secret report spanning many years, which was seen by The Independent, reportedly shows a shocking level of corruption in the Metropolitan Police, the judicial system, the Crown Prosecution Service, HM Revenue & Customs, and the Prison Service.

In 2003, Operation Tiberius – an undercover Scotland Yard probe - found that organized crime gangs had compromised virtually all of the UK’s criminal justice system, The Independent reveals.

Tiberius, which was compiled from a number of covert intelligence sources including police informants, telephone intercepts, information from MI5 and MI6, as well as thousands of historical files, came to the appalling conclusion: “Quite how much more damage could be done is difficult to imagine.”

I remember speaking with friends a few years ago arguing about how corrupt the world had become, they did not agree with my position and argued that corruption was reducing, i will show them this report which was around about the time we were discussing it. I'm sure this is a micro version of the macro and this is taking place in most countries. Almost everything is being corrupted, is there any more powerful message than that? What are we going to do?
edit on 11-1-2014 by raiden12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2014 by Kandinsky because: Removed overly long ex-text (3 paragraphs is T&C guideline)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Uhm this is quite of topic but it boils down to control factors that involve above top secret.

You know the colour themes of pictures in our news keeps a different new theme every day.

Numerology and best timing of randomness, influences perfection of colour choice.

I have a formula that correlates to the colour choices of themes.

There is no corruption, only corruption that become highlighted for good reason.

Humanity is ran by people with utmost patience and delicacy that surpass the average person in a house.

Try thinking of a guy who lives amongst a brotherhood or sisterhood in nearly outdoors most of the time all his life. He is amongst the star clocks. The dream timetables. Above the survival/invigorating thresholds that we experience.

You complain of lesser choices that are simply a influence of a factor that is extremely easily fathomable to someone is above that. Humour reigns as king and waits or holds to no one but the ones who are tempted to remain above its wit. And this wit is simply tangible throughout all levels of memorable recollections.

And that is the case.
edit on 11-1-2014 by Jteetj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by raiden12

Pretty sure crimals created these institutions to begin with. Could be wrong, wait , nope I'm right.

edit on 11-1-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Wait, nope, you are right, good point!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Criminals can only remain consistent.

The laws criss crosses consistency.

The law is inherently that.

Consistency is inherently evil.

Nature doesn't allow it. Nothing is straight.

If nature allows it, it is in the form of a spiral and a spiral must accommodate anything to remain as a spiral.

Long live the divine law that is karma.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Castles made of sand.

I am all for laws in societies that allow us the freedom of living in peace and safety.

However the intrinsic faculties upon which our societies foundations were build were perhaps corrupt in the first place. No difficulty in seeing the pattern there.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am British, but i am not proud of it! i lived in NYC until i was 16 (30 now), i would like to think i have seen both sides (many on here will say otherwise).

I just want to be free, i want to have some land, and be free to do whatever i want to, free to bring up my children how i see fit, and free to defend myself, family and property with any means i seen fit (fatal if necessary). I have had enough of Britain the way everybody follows whatever the Murdoch owned media and the BBC says is farcical. I have had enough and am hoping to move to Canada or the US, i am lucky once my Dad gets his green card he can sponsor me.

The worst part about this, for the country is i am a young(ish) electrical design engineer, i love my job but i do not love my country. If buckingham palace burnt down tomorrow (with the queenie in it) i would not care. In fact if they threw in knobhead cameron i would be happy about it! but many well qualified and experienced, professional type people want to leave this country for this very reason, and it is a shame.

*i do not post here because there are so, so many people who want to put down anyone and everyone, and just so you know i see the haters as muppets, please quote this and the bad grammar too! that way i know who to ignore*
edit on 11-1-2014 by Mustard2243 because: poor poor shameful spelling

edit on 11-1-2014 by Mustard2243 because: poor poor knowledge of english

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I will second this, my mother has been trying to get justice since the 1970's as she is the rightful heir of the race course holdings trust, aintree propertys, tattershall bloodstocks and substantial assets (including shares in the TOTE which was the state controlled bookmakers founded by an act of parliemant but NEVER owned by the government "Get that as Cameron SOLD it off" as it was funded using private investment) having been the sole Heir to the title and propertys which being left in trust of the Tattershalls (Lord and Lady) whom were her blood relatives. Now my mother though well spoken is not some stuck up rich woman, indeed she never knew as the inheritance was concealed from her and fraudulant operations on the part of the government.
A Magistrat (JP) by the name of [SNIP] was living in her property of no [SNIP] whitefield Manchester and she found her aunt [SNIP] whom was like my mother Maiden named [SNIP] in the local private mental hospital under the false name of [SNIP] where he had had her incarcerated with the help of several corrupt members of the local social services including a [SNIP](More on her in a moment), He claimed the bank had sold him the deeds to the property but the bank simply said it was a criminal matter and to go to the police, my mother did so and was told by the police to get a group of men and throw them out (A JP now whom would the police have sided with if she had). Another Aunt Mr's[SNIP] whom was in an old folks home in haslingdon, her son William beverly flight leutenant was shot down and killed in the war but she never accepted he was dead and a man by the name of Mr's [SNIP](on the voters list) calling himself [SNIP] with a wife called calling herself Joan Hulme (but we found out she was called [SNIP] and no relation to my mothers family of Tattershall's) was claiming to be her son to her and had my mothers documents which gertrude had given him along with many personal items, it transpired that we found out he was also a social worker and along with his colleague whom was using the name [SNIP] (also with a wife calling herself [SNIP]) they had robbed my mothers aunts of property rightfully belonging to my mothers trust, this with the help of some infamous solicitors whom are known for robbing old folks (now there father whom was also a solicitor after the war was a good one so no aspertions on his name) called the woodcocks solicitors of manchester.
[SNIP] came out to speak to my mother at haslingdon social services and my mother recognised her aunts distinctive solid gold rimmed spectacles on her, when my mother commented about it in shock [SNIP] left the room white faced and returned shaken without the spectacles on so that social service department is staffed by thieves and vultures.
Even Mr Ken Hind the former MP for West Lancashire which is my mothers constituancy would not help but simply said "You are a multi millionaress with mansions and propertys" and on another occasion "it is aintree propertys you inherited and it has simply been taken, there is nothing I can do" and on another occasion "I am sorry it is that much money where this much money is concerned there is no gentleman above board".
Now the police, the governmant, the banks are happy to allow the fraudsters to get away with this and we can find no help in this country, my mother never knew she was rich and has never had a penny of her trust though she was persecuted by corrup police from the 1950's to the 1980's and suffered many injustices, false imprisonment and being forced to sign documents she was not allowed to read under duress by the police, she actually worked scrubbing floors on her hands and knees and has since the age of three when her half brother william taylor pushed her into the fire place been disabled ( it was actually the hospital whom caused the dissabillity under a doctor brian macfarland but that is not the point ) so she has known what it is to suffer povery and to rub salt into the wounds to find these people living in her propertys and acting like millionares with her money while she has not a penny, well I will leave it to your mind.
SO YES THIS IS ONE HELL OF A CORRUPT COUNTRY.

edit on 11-1-2014 by LABTECH767 because: Spelling errors due to sloppy typing

edit on 11-1-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2014 by Kandinsky because: Removed names and addresses

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

This is a natural consequence of basing a system of government on unequal rights. Those getting trampled all over (the little people) do what it takes to acquire the higher rights and higher society of government.

Governments have a license to lie, a license to steal, a license to cheat, and a license to kill. More than 90% of the population thinks all that is wonderful because "you gotta do what you gotta do to have a civilized society". It isn't lying, its protecting national security. It isn't stealing, its taxes. It isn't cheating, its politics. It isn't killing, its stopping the bad guys. This is what the people want because "we can't trust each other", and "you do what you have to to survive". Love and peace are more powerful than fear and violence but some people are afraid to test that because their life is based on fear.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Thanks for bearing your soul there, and yes, these things do happen.

I wish I had some advice for you except to move on, the layers of corruption have cast a concrete lid on operations like this.

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
How long will the people allow this corruption to happen? I'm British too and the longer we stand by and do nothing, the bleaker it looks for our children. I have two young sons and it is agonizing knowing what i'm bringing them into, when does the buck stop? what can we do? do we just continue to stand by and watch?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I am British too and I have left UK partly because of the corruption . British corruption is not unique . The actual corruption in humanity is evident where ever one goes . The corruption doesn't stop,it exists in every organised society .

edit on 12-1-2014 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I also reside in the UK, I do wonder about what the options are, whether there is somewhere better out there to live, and I, from what I have seen, come to the personal conclusion that there isn't, although I know some of you will disagree.

I am aware of the system and it's conditions and I will try and make my life as fulfilling as I possibly can by taking all and any opportunities that are available to me. It could be a whole lot worse with ritual killings, political imprisonment, forced religions and suppressed freedoms of speech.

Corruption is everywhere, the big corporations have control over policy and law that directly affect themselves in most country's, they can supply funding for the governments to do what they want with, to fulfil thier obligations and increase thier budgets with the conditions that the politicians will have a sympathetic view of the issues that said corporations need to overcome.

The further down the ladder you go from the government, through the armed forces, police forces, councils and local organisations, all the way down to your local stores and pub landlords, money and strength is power. It shouldn't be, morals and ethics should trump the flow of cash in every situation.

We all know that at the lower end of the scale it all comes down to self preservation and to make sure your family are kept in the lifestyle they are accustomed to and kept safe, usually this is conditional on how you yourself earn enough money to fulfill your obligation and address any entity that threatens your situation.

I think most of us (I am not saying all of us) have made a deal or donation, whether verbal or financial in some manner during our lives to secure the happiness or security of ourselves or someone we love, which begs the question, at what level does it become wrong to protect your interest?

There is not a great deal that anyone can do against the large organised gangs and major corporations with the current system in place, the whole demographic would have to change or perhaps come crashing down to its knees to implement a new structure, and things would have to get a lot worse before they could get any better. Are we willing to go through those lows for a better end?

The only other option would be a gradual change, which would take a lot of time and effort in exposing the corruption and closing all the loopholes with a complete restructure of how a country runs, is there a better option? Well of course but we would all need to work together, and as we have seen over our own lifetimes this would prove very difficult, if not impossible.

Too many of the people in the UK and around the world don't have the time or mindset to approach this dilemma, I for one would not have the time or money to rise against the system, no matter how much I would like to see change. Along with all the people out there who are simply blind or through no fault of thier own ignorant to the situation, not much is going to get done.

The MSM will brush over the incidents of corruption to be seen to show an interest and be making the right moves, but that is not enough, more people need to do what the OP is doing and spread the word, then, with hope, enough people will be so dissatisfied with the state of affairs that simple mass opinion will have to be addressed.

The world could be a better place!

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Just look at the sale of Royal Mail, it was undervalued by 60%. Sold for £3.3 billion and was valued up to £10 billion. Proof of the fraud is in the fact its value shot up by %50 after a week, Vince Cable will shoulder the blame when it was manufactured by the Tories.

A few moans from people and then not much else, corruption happens everyday in plain sight yet after an initial whinge people just go on with their business.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Jteetj
Uhm this is quite of topic but it boils down to control factors that involve above top secret.

You know the colour themes of pictures in our news keeps a different new theme every day.

Numerology and best timing of randomness, influences perfection of colour choice.

I have a formula that correlates to the colour choices of themes.

There is no corruption, only corruption that become highlighted for good reason.

Humanity is ran by people with utmost patience and delicacy that surpass the average person in a house.

Try thinking of a guy who lives amongst a brotherhood or sisterhood in nearly outdoors most of the time all his life. He is amongst the star clocks. The dream timetables. Above the survival/invigorating thresholds that we experience.

You complain of lesser choices that are simply a influence of a factor that is extremely easily fathomable to someone is above that. Humour reigns as king and waits or holds to no one but the ones who are tempted to remain above its wit. And this wit is simply tangible throughout all levels of memorable recollections.

And that is the case.

WTF? I mean, really.....what new amazonian find are you on?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mustard2243

I have often thought of moving from the UK, my concerns are varied, here I know where things are, how things are run etc and there is the NHS, however abused and badly run it is, at least it is there.

My concerns about moving else where is, I would have to get to know how things are run there, possibly no healthcare system in place, equal or more corruption, people carrying firearms, general public being even crazier than the UK in the sheeple / best avoided departments etc.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

From the behaviour of our local councils town planning department, and the way it handled the planning process for a new museum complex, I would have thought the problem goes much further than just being in the legal and law enforcement establishment.

Lets be realistic here. The mindset that makes a hyper successful business person, also makes a very successful politician, lawyer, law enforcement professional, and so on. Recent thinking indicates that a high percentage of successful business persons are in fact psychopaths, who use their unique outlook on the world to be able to get ahead of their competitors. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that there are quite a few psychopaths operating inside government, the police force, and the legal profession, and operating at high level.

That would not be so bad if psychopaths got where they get by being better at the job, but in the city, that is not how it happens at all. Psychopaths do not necessarily outperform their competitors for promotion, by being better at the job, but often use their inherent ability to dissemble, cheat, and intimidate their way through life, to make themselves appear to be the best candidate for any given position. Politics, policing, the justice system... these places are the sorts of corners in which such mercenary tactics can be really successful at gaining an individual rapid advancement, regardless of performance, or indeed the genuine intent of the individual concerned. And all this says nothing of the plain greedy, those who despite having no psychopathic tendencies what so ever, have merely become good at lying and cheating for their own gain, or that of conspirators.

Frankly, the whole system from the ground up has been rotten for a very long time. We have had politicians getting investigated for cash for honours schemes, cash for influence rows, not to mention cash for VOTES... IN PARLIAMENT!!!! We have even seen a British politician, and former chairman of the Co-operative group, on video allegedly buying illegal narcotics, and yet there is barely any word as to how these people are being punished save for lip service in the press and television media, usually because they serve not a day in prison, (often because of the intimidation, dissembling, and other similar tactics I mentioned which are part of the psychopathic toolkit)owing largely to the fact that all the power figures in this country, and probably other nations as well, have dirt on one another which could bring down the entire structure of national politics, in one evenings lighthearted chaos and destruction.

The trouble is, that so many of the power figures in this country rely on their intimidation, the information they have on their opponents, their enemies, that the entire nations political existence, is held aloft on a web of intrigue, lies, deceptions, blackmail, and menace. So much is this the case, that no real change can act upon that structure, without being transmuted. Anyone who tries to bring change forth for the good, will no doubt be faced with cruel and unusual intimidation tactics, leverage applied to family, and so on and so forth.

The country could not exist as it does, with such blatant corruption and disease in its upper echelons , without such power as exists, being wielded by a psychopathic few, over the righteous many. Otherwise the population would have the deciding vote in all matters, not a tiny minority of entitled, utterly clueless career politicians. Things would be done for the greater good, not the good of the greater few. They are not, because not only have the suits dragged about themselves the mantle of power and law, but also the creeping tendrils of intimidation and menace. Tis a dark specter which makes its home in the places of power in these lands, but I suppose the one saving grace here, is that nothing lasts for ever, a fact which makes them who currently hold the largest stick, in danger of receiving the largest kicking in time to come. Cold comfort for some, but any comfort is welcome in this day and age if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
In addition to the corruption the general incompetence such as that which causes flooding, farmers being paid to deforest the hills. This is worth a read.

www.theguardian.com...

Drowning in money: the untold story of the crazy public spending that makes flooding inevitable
Every year billions are spent in Britain and Europe on policies that wreck homes and lives through flooding

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I think the fact that there is a Police Operation (and this is just one of many) indicates that this corruption only affects a small percentage. Unfortunately, it is human nature and corruption will never be stamped out completely. You have to take this on balance though - yes, some criminals no doubt get off via bribes or what have you, but at the same time a great many more do get caught and punished.

Also, compare this to 30-40 years ago and you will really see what Corruption is - or in fact, 75% of the nations on this planet right now where corruption is so endemic, those nations wouldn't function at all without it.

Mustard2243
I have had enough of Britain the way everybody follows whatever the Murdoch owned media and the BBC says is farcical. I have had enough and am hoping to move to Canada or the US, i am lucky once my Dad gets his green card he can sponsor me.

Hahaha, the irony.... You can't be that British if you totally missed what you just said. If you think our Media is bad, just you wait sunshine...

Mustard2243
The worst part about this, for the country is i am a young(ish) electrical design engineer, i love my job but i do not love my country. If buckingham palace burnt down tomorrow (with the queenie in it) i would not care. In fact if they threw in knobhead cameron i would be happy about it! but many well qualified and experienced, professional type people want to leave this country for this very reason, and it is a shame.

That's lovely, isn't it? Regardless of what you think about the Monarchy, wishing death upon people speaks volumes about you.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Big deal.

Organised criminals have been in charge of most countries since the dawn of time. Because they wear nice suits and say nice words on the television, most people don't believe it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join