It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where and why will the next ufo appear to public?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Did you need the TV Network news to tell you that Santa Claus was not real? Of course not, you simply grew too wise to accept the cover story.

There are thousands of TV stations, radio stations, and newspapers, yet not one of them told you the unpleasant truth about Santa. Nor did any political official spill the beans. Not a Mayor, not a Congressman, not a President, not a Supreme Court Justice, not The Joint Chiefs of Staff.

It's a complete media blackout, and total silence from governmental officials. Gee, I guess secrets can be kept on a grand scale. Especially when those keeping the secrets truly believe they are doing the right thing by not revealing the truth, when they feel they are protecting people with immature, weaker minds.

Yet, you figured it out. You probably first heard the truth about Santa from a slightly older kid, or a kid in your class at school. And you thought he was crazy at the time. Turns out, the kid was telling the truth while society lied; teachers, parents, all positions of authority.

That's a lesson that should be learned: You can know truth without the confirmation of authorities. And sometimes the people in charge are intentionally keeping you in the dark.

You'll be waiting a long, long time for "official" disclosure, I'm afraid. The smart play? Make up your own mind, and act accordingly.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Merlyn2014
Disclosure will come and be announced over every single electronic device to man at the same time no matter what time zone your in. Yes I've looked into the other broadcast back in the U.K. from the Ashtar Command (Verillion) it will be done.

When would this be occuring?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Thank you all for replying, i'm finding this extremely interesting

reply to post by Merlyn2014

ahahah wow i think that's the first time i've heard such a theory that all electronic will work together ahah i'd love to see that really it would be very interesting and hopefully make the non-believers believe but you never know ahah

reply to post by Scdfa

Okay okay i see your point about the santa thing and yes you should believe in your own things and discover for yourself
Yea good point

Oooh, Yes the government/other does control a lot of everything ahaha but hey if such an event did happen that may make people realise :O as it would be a a major breakthrough to the controlled environment of stuff.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Justmea

Indeed it would, would it not.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlyn2014

well we all have to wait and see i guess

top topics

<< 1   >>

join