It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite name changes & relocations , Benghazi Survivors finally speak.. and blast White House story

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Aazadan

Bilk22
Yeah he lied about what he would do about issues like the PA, personal freedoms and privacy. Take a walk. You probably voted for him. Accept responsibility for it.

What I really hate about this (and this is why I won't vote for either major party) is that he did everything his opposition said he would do. In the end we had no choice. That's the failure of representation. Third parties are the only choice and the media (and consequently the people) don't take them seriously.
I didn't vote for the guy. I actually didn't vote in the last few election cycles. I was too dismayed by the choices. However I did want to give Obama a chance. I liked his speech at the DNC in '04. Thought he was a moderate and reasonable person and his rhetoric, let's call it that now, during his campaigning, sounded promising. But as the campaign strung along, I could see he was hiding something in his personality and he was just saying what he knew people wanted to hear. Even then after he was elected, I wanted to give him a chance. This from a life long conservative. Now I think they all need to be tried and then discarded.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
stevens refused security that was offered
www.mcclatchydc.com...

seems like the CIA should take a lot of the blame here
www.thedailybeast.com...

i'm just trying to show that the failure to take into account the responsibility of others that were "in country", and the right throwing all the blame on Hillary Clinton, tends to lead to those on the left to question the motives of Darrel Issa's numerous hearings, and the motives of right-wing media.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

jimmyx
stevens refused security that was offered
www.mcclatchydc.com...

seems like the CIA should take a lot of the blame here
www.thedailybeast.com...

i'm just trying to show that the failure to take into account the responsibility of others that were "in country", and the right throwing all the blame on Hillary Clinton, tends to lead to those on the left to question the motives of Darrel Issa's numerous hearings, and the motives of right-wing media.

But.

That STILL doesn't explain the video.

The Video.

The Video.

The sorry Susan Rice debacle.

The Obama deflections.

The Hillary deflections.

whitehousedeflections.gov

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Bilk22

Aazadan

Bilk22
Yeah he lied about what he would do about issues like the PA, personal freedoms and privacy. Take a walk. You probably voted for him. Accept responsibility for it.

What I really hate about this (and this is why I won't vote for either major party) is that he did everything his opposition said he would do. In the end we had no choice. That's the failure of representation. Third parties are the only choice and the media (and consequently the people) don't take them seriously.
I didn't vote for the guy. I actually didn't vote in the last few election cycles. I was too dismayed by the choices. However I did want to give Obama a chance. I liked his speech at the DNC in '04. Thought he was a moderate and reasonable person and his rhetoric, let's call it that now, during his campaigning, sounded promising. But as the campaign strung along, I could see he was hiding something in his personality and he was just saying what he knew people wanted to hear. Even then after he was elected, I wanted to give him a chance. This from a life long conservative. Now I think they all need to be tried and then discarded.

Someone else said it here but I forget who. The best person out there to debate President Obama is Senator Obama.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

^35(?) CIA agents harrassed, familys' live threatened! "You don't jeapardize yourself, you jeopardize your family as well"

Witnesses aside,

this video supposedly exposes the Benghazi coverup in 3 minutes:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Those above videos are interesting. There's something to the first one revealing the polygraphs, however there's virtually no substance or reporting to the last one, it's nothing more than a political hit piece. It only makes it more obvious that Stevens wasn't the target, there's much better ways to commit murder. However, taking measures of a polygraph every month is very extreme.

The only things you keep 100% quiet without even acknowledging a paper trail are items where the mere title of which (to say nothing of the details) will destabilize the country. Usually these things just happen as secret deals though, this was a very flashy and attention grabbing way to do something which when combined with the fact that this was planned by the inside means we wanted the world to see that our embassy got looted. The only reason that would ever be done is if we needed a reason as to why American goods are showing up somewhere they shouldn't be. I realize I'm just repeating myself here, but every new bit of evidence just keeps pointing to the same thing. At Benghazi we either sold or gifted WMD's to terrorists.

Bilk22

Like you I didn't vote for Obama but I wanted to give him a chance. Based on rhetoric I believed he was better than Romney but going into it I was already fairly unimpressed with his performance over the first four years. Unlike you however I still voted. There are more than two choices in every election. Just because the media only shows you two of them doesn't mean that you can't still vote for someone who aligns more with your views. Being a conservative for example you could have voted for VIrgil Goode of the Constitution Party or Gary Johnson from the Libertarian Party. If enough people actually did that, your voice would be heard, and the first step to that voice being heard is to actually use it.
edit on 19-1-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

matafuchs
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I was under the impression they were killed in Benghazi because they were investigating the state department sale of weapons to al qeada? These were CIA men who were on to something and certain people in the current admin wanted them gone. Infighting in the acronym agencies. The Russians were also giving the heads up but those articles are gone now.

I hadn't read those articles, but it seems very possible. It's no secret our government has given weapons and funds to terrorists before. Missing articles......interesting. I know a LOT of articles that I read about a certain someone have vanished in the past few years, from even big news sites that have archived articles MUCH older. Someone is helping conceal information from people. A weird example would be anything related to the sudden change in the spelling of his first name.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join