It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite name changes & relocations , Benghazi Survivors finally speak.. and blast White House story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

So, a year and change ago, Obama adminstration silenced Benghazi survivors (some 30 of them), making them sign nondisclosure agreements, and forcing name changes and relocations upon them.

Bottom line is their stories (classified) substantially differ from that which White House has purported.

One example of such stark discrepancy is this:

Survivors: There were multiple attacks.
White House: There was only 1 attack.

Guess who lied?

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's all coming out now.

Obama LLC will do *Anything* to silence truths.

The sing'n is just begin'n

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
While I agree that the government lied about what occurred during the attacks, something needs to be straightened out. You cannot blame Obama for everything, like these sorts of lies were coined by him. Multiple presidents, including Bush, the previous president, told MAJOR lies while in office, yet Obama is catching more flak than anyone before him. In fact, didn't Bush's lies get us embroiled in a war that has cost thousands of American lives, not to mention trillions of dollars? But Obama is so much worse when it comes to transparency and illegal actions.

I've even heard people say that Obama was to blame because he extended the Patriot Act, yet they don't get mad at the president who actually initiated it in the first place. That makes zero sense. So for those who would criticize Obama, while not doing the same to Bush, you are a political hypocrite, to put it bluntly. You are basing your assessments on personal political bias. But for those who would criticize all wrongdoing, no matter if it toward a democrat or republican, by all means, continue. That is fair and balanced. But so many do not wish to operate in a fair and just manner.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Faux News is so desperate to avoid discussing any issues of substance that they are necroing this issue again. I don't see why as it failed to change the election when they first tried it.

The administration probably wasn't completely honest but I don't support them anyway for numerous other reasons, but this won't make me support the GOP either. If anyone really is to blame it is all the politicians in both parties who supported intervening in Libya to support the rebels in the first place as it destabilized the region and allowed extremist groups to grow, and all the NGO's who stirred up the protests.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

All of these stories (criminal acts) need to be in the limelight - My personal favorite is Fast and Furious - to show that there is no difference between the dems and the repub corrupt criminals running our gov't.

One party starts something - and the other party continues and strengthens it -

Does anyone understand that the whole world hates us? They can see how the US goes into countries (alciada) and spend our taxpayer dollars to create chaos and destabilization throughout the rest of the world - look at the middle east, look at central america - look at south america - look at africa -

Meanwhile, stupid americans eat junk food and text their brains out on kim kardashian and honey boo-boo.

The left/right party thing is just hilarious to those corrupt politicians and bankers that are destroying our country, looting our wealth, and selling us down the proverbial sheet stream.

Without a paddle, or a lick of common sense.

You can bet they won't be around for the last fiasco - they still can hide their money (in the southasia regions) without any kind of "fear" of being stolen from.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Yes but faux is just using this issue and obamacare to avoid talking about issues that matter like how we just got another hack Fed chairman approved without any sort of scrutiny, or how the problems that caused the financial crisis have never been solved and how another is impending soon as a result. The GOP will likely be able to gain seats next election only by talking about those issues and its disgusting and Faux is enabling it. Yes I know the left is at fault to and their establishment media doesn't talk about this stuff either they are busy talking about atheist groups getting in fights with Christians and other stupid issues I complain on their sites and threads about that a lot too.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Who said we aren't mad at the Patriot Act? Who said we loved GW? The guy had a miserable time finding his veto pen that is at least one thing I can feel pretty sure Obama won't have any trouble doing if he loses the Senate and doesn't take back the House this fall.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

Most people have so little understanding of economics that Fed policy is beyond them.

And Harry Reid changed the Senate rules so that most of Obama's nominees are now just a matter of rubber stamp. This got big press, and no one cared beyond saying it was a great thing that there would be no more obstructionism. This is how little most people really understand. FOX even tried to talk about what it really meant, and people didn't care and thought it was great.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

ketsuko

Who said we aren't mad at the Patriot Act? Who said we loved GW? The guy had a miserable time finding his veto pen that is at least one thing I can feel pretty sure Obama won't have any trouble doing if he loses the Senate and doesn't take back the House this fall.

Not even to mention Obama signed in the "Indefinite Detention" part.

He was "claiming" to be against it, but I wonder.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Well more people wouldn't be ignorant of the Fed if Faux didn't take away a show from the one guy talking about it Napolitano. Or if they would invite Fed critics on as guests.

Yes I remember when Reid did away with the filibuster and Fox was good to cover that. I also remember them not being critical of it when the GOP considered the nuclear option during the Bush administration to try to get past the Dem filibuster so its not as if they actually care about the issue one way or the other, just who is on what side of the issue.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

And both parties are for the NSA spying - "snowden is a traitor" - both for the rubber stamping of appointees - both for amnesty and flooding of our country with the illegal and poverty-stricken, and criminal - from ALL over the world.

Niether party will be truthful about the genocide nuclear power and nuclear waste that is seeping into the environment -

And when someone seems to come up from the people - rand paul supposedly takes money from the bilderburger group, and ted cruz has an egomaniacal mega-preacher for a father and a wife that is a JPMorgan executive?

Haven't completely looked into those couple of claims - but - it all makes me feel so sick -

Isn't there anyone who has the american people's interest at heart?

I'm so afraid they're just going to slide old hillary, satan's bride, in and just laugh themselves silly when she is coranated -

They don't even bother counting votes anymore, I believe, not even to make it look a little legitimate.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
All president lie, all presidents have scandals but for some reason a scandal like the Benghazi is a scandal of shame that president Obama and those involved in his administration have to endure for life and will go into history as that a shame, because the guilty ones are still walking free.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Puppets since after JFK

Credit where credit is due..

afterall he died for it (exposin ruthless shadow govt)

Power to the People, anyone?

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You cannot blame Obama for everything,

OH Hell Effing yes I can.

ESPECIALLY when it comes to Benghazi.

It was Obama who decided to bomb the hell out of them after 30 years of nothing but silence.

That is on Obama.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

JiggyPotamus
While I agree that the government lied about what occurred during the attacks, something needs to be straightened out. You cannot blame Obama for everything, like these sorts of lies were coined by him. Multiple presidents, including Bush, the previous president, told MAJOR lies while in office, yet Obama is catching more flak than anyone before him. In fact, didn't Bush's lies get us embroiled in a war that has cost thousands of American lives, not to mention trillions of dollars? But Obama is so much worse when it comes to transparency and illegal actions.

I've even heard people say that Obama was to blame because he extended the Patriot Act, yet they don't get mad at the president who actually initiated it in the first place. That makes zero sense. So for those who would criticize Obama, while not doing the same to Bush, you are a political hypocrite, to put it bluntly. You are basing your assessments on personal political bias. But for those who would criticize all wrongdoing, no matter if it toward a democrat or republican, by all means, continue. That is fair and balanced. But so many do not wish to operate in a fair and just manner.

I have a hard time caring one way or the other about Benghazi. There is an obvious cover up happening, and we should find out what's going on before judgment. If there were illegal arms deals going on and the whole thing was staged to hide it? That's probably treason. It could be something simpler too like plain incompetence. Either way, Republicans are trying to hammer the story to get an impeachment and it's ridiculous, they don't care about the truth only some political points.

That said, when it comes to things like the Patriot Act, Obama deserves MORE blame than Bush. Do you know why? Bush was an idiot and a figurehead, he made some massive mistakes but wasn't aware of the implications. Obama was a constitutional lawyer. More so than anyone who has held that office in the past 200 years, he was in the position to know better than to pass it, much less expand it. It's the difference between manslaughter and first degree murder even if they both wind up with someone dead.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

neo96

You cannot blame Obama for everything,

OH Hell Effing yes I can.

ESPECIALLY when it comes to Benghazi.

It was Obama who decided to bomb the hell out of them after 30 years of nothing but silence.

That is on Obama.

Nice that you overlooked how the Republicans were pushing for an attack but when Obama went through with it they suddenly said they were against it. Two weeks before we attacked Libya McCain was on tv saying we should take Gaddafi out. Did they get upset because we didn't get bogged down in another pointless war that could last for years?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

That said, when it comes to things like the Patriot Act, Obama deserves MORE blame than Bush. Do you know why? Bush was an idiot and a figurehead, he made some massive mistakes but wasn't aware of the implications.

You are wrong here. Bush deserves the most blame because if it weren't for him there would be no patriot act. Sorry but ignorance is no excuse.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

buster2010
You are wrong here. Bush deserves the most blame because if it weren't for him there would be no patriot act. Sorry but ignorance is no excuse.

Yeah, because he wrote it and then made the House pass it 357 to 66 and the Senate 98 to 1. It does not get to his desk if all the other tool bags do not vote for it.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Prove it...

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Look for several of these people to die in a fiery car crash moments after shooting themselves in the back just prior to breaking their own neck.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join